Found this hilarious.

jetsfan719

Fvck him......he's the only Jet I can think of that I truly did not like him while he was still a Jet in my 25 years watching the team.

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

There are three for me:

Holmes, Vick and Tebow

Not a Martin fan, but never hated him. Just think he is the most overrated football player of all time and he cost us a Super Bowl shot.

Holmes was a very good player that had a ton of baggage, now that he is just a serviceable player no team would want him on their roster.  #godsplan

I don't think he was even that good. Made to look good by Big Ben and happened to have a big game in the Superbowl.

Fvck him......he's the only Jet I can think of that I truly did not like him while he was still a Jet in my 25 years watching the team.

Jason Taylor is there too for me

Jason Taylor is there too for me

Forgot about him.....I hated Taylor obviously before he was a Jet like any Jets fan would and can't stand him today....but I didn't hate him as much as I thought I would when he wore the green and white. I remember he had a sack at the end of the first Pats game to clinch the win for us, and had a big play (maybe the safety?) In the AFCCG in Pittsburgh as well.

That being said he still sucks lol

Santonio is a sad product of his own talents.

Its why he was a SB MVP and single-handedly won us 2 (cle, Det) - 3 (INCREDIBLE NE Plyoff catch) games in 2010.

he made INCREDIBLE MIND-BOGGLING catches WHEN IT MATTERED. somehow, he believed that permitted him enough caché to slack like in 2011. He's a victim of HIS OWN PERCIEVED greatness (sadly & stupidly validated by Tanny's contract extension) which caused him to not apply and focus in every game. Add the Ringmaster Rex to further blow that ego and you have Santonio the disillusioned diva. 

Favre was done and he wasn't great when he was here.  Pennington did better with a worse team in Miami that year making it to the playoffs while Favre his TV.

well if he was done, he was resurrected the next year in MN with career high passing yards and other records 

Archived