Jets have given Fitzpatrick multiple contract offers to choose from

joewilly12

10 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

You HATE the FACTS and TRUTH its quite evident instead we are supposed to believe the NONSENSE you post day and night. 

Look I read the article by MM and what were the facts. He posted no data on anything. He said there was at least one other contract offer but didn't say what it was. And the headline says multiple offers.  I guess to your way of thinking anything negative or sounding negative about Fitz is a fact. Btw next time you put me on ignore (which I hope is now) please don't withdraw it. 

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, ylekram said:

this is negotiation 101. how in the world does this mean they have faith in geno? every move the jets have made so far states loud and clear their faith in geno.. these lame statements " the jets have faith in geno or else they would have over paid for fitz months ago" are just that. lame statements with no truth to them

If the Jets had no faith in Geno , they would have signed a veteran backup a few months ago before all the viable options were gone. They wouldn't idly sit by and hope that the savior Fitz decides to accept their offer.

8 minutes ago, Maxman said:

There is truth to them because the Jets are taking a risk by playing hardball.

risk of what? they have the top and possibly the only offer on the table. fitz has already stated he will be playing football this year. there is risk in everything. the jets have very little risk in this negotiation. their only risk is having to pay a little more than they want. fitzpatricks risk is having to sign the deal on the table

2 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

if the jets really wanted fitz to return they would have offered what the rest of the nfl is paying average qbs. the jets didn't come close to that amount.

another fantasy post. whats next? "if the jets really wanted Fitzpatrick, they would give him a blank check"?

6 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

Look I read the article by MM and what were the facts. He posted no data on anything. He said there was at least one other contract offer but didn't say what it was. And the headline says multiple offers.  I guess to your way of thinking anything negative or sounding negative about Fitz is a fact. Btw next time you put me on ignore (which I hope is now) please don't withdraw it. 

You post the same stuff day and night many are sick and tired of it. You support Fitz all news articles are lies we get it. 

6 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

If the Jets had no faith in Geno , they would have signed a veteran backup a few months ago before all the viable options were gone. They wouldn't idly sit by and hope that the savior Fitz decides to accept their offer.

Fitz a savior :rl:

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

You post the same stuff day and night many are sick and tired of it. You support Fitz all news articles are lies we get it. 

Of all the people on the entire planet YOU have the balls to complain that somebody else is being repetitive on this topic?

Really?

22 minutes ago, ylekram said:

manish talks sh*t about geno = lies

manish talks sh*t about fitz = truth

It should simply be this -  manish opens his mouth and BS flows out period.

Especialy with the new tightened up front office where leaks aren't coming out of every nook and crannie - Manish and most of the beat writers have to fabricate stories to earn their paychecks , quite different from the Rex/Tanny walking sound bite front office.

5 minutes ago, EM31 said:

Of all the people on the entire planet YOU have the balls to complain that somebody else is being repetitive on this topic?

Really?

Yes I only post what I do after repeated nonsense from others. I dont continually beat a dead horse with every post I make. Check the facts. 

6 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

It should simply be this -  manish opens his mouth and BS flows out period.

Especialy with the new tightened up front office where leaks aren't coming out of every nook and crannie - Manish and most of the beat writers have to fabricate stories to earn their paychecks , quite different from the Rex/Tanny walking sound bite front office.

of course. its very refreshing knowing that we don't know whats going on. that's why I rely on their actions over what some beat writer says

17 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

if that's the case, then who backs up geno? your kidding yourself if you think hack or petty will be the back up. plan A,B,& C has always been Fitzpatrick. if they didn't have confidence that they would eventually sign Fitzpatrick, they would have 100% picked up a veteran

8 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Yes I only post what I do after repeated nonsense from others. I dont continually beat a dead horse with every post I make. Check the facts. 

You not only beat a dead horse (and I mean real dead) but you say the exact same words on almost every reply. I mean at least change the script.

18 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

it's fact. they didn't offer current nfl market value for qbs.

who in the world thinks that Fitzpatrick is worth 17-18m per??? your theory is that because they didn't offer him this kkinda money, they really don't want him?

2 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

You not only beat a dead horse (and I mean real dead) but you say the exact same words on almost every reply. I mean at least change the script.

Show me where you contribute anything else to this forum other than Fitzpatrick nonsense you and your posse its all you guys/girls talk about. Sheesh 

11 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Lololololoolololol ... You are the picture of it in the dictionary bro!

1 hour ago, sourceworx said:

Had this article come from a different author, I'd be more likely to believe it. It's well-known that Manish is a bullsh!t artist.

That said, if for once he isn't pulling this out of his ass, then I agree with you. This is the team letting Fitz know that time is running out.

didn't the jets use cannizaro to leak the original $12 1st year offer ?

they have no standards, lol

I think this is good, I think this means they want him here for camp this week, not" just in time" in august

3 hours ago, AFJF said:

Could be right.  First saw the story tweeted by another source implying offers were recent but nothing confirms or dispels that.

However, this is the first we've heard of multiple offers.

Up until now, it's been reported that jets haven't altered initial offer.

The Jets should Offer Fitz 3 years at 10 mil per.... If he plays bad they can always dump the last 2 years on the contract especially if they feel Hackenberg or Petty are ready to take over the team. I'm not sure Geno makes it past this year.

Im not going to battle FitzNation I understand your panties are in a bunch over the latest news most of you contribute nothing to this forum but repetivetive arguments about how Fitz is better than Geno over and over.  

I understand your frustration I too want a franchise QB and I too want a Super Bowl victory. 

Enjoy guys this forum is for Jets fans we may not always agree but we are all in the same boat. 

3 hours ago, Jetdawgg said:

Fitz did a good job here last season. Geno may have learned something. Let's move on already. This guy wants more in a market that cannot sustain him at that level.

you want to move on with a playoff caliber team based on "Geno may have learned something" ? He learned how to pull up his shorts and not get the sh*t kicked out of him so that's a start

15 minutes ago, ylekram said:

who in the world thinks that Fitzpatrick is worth 17-18m per??? your theory is that because they didn't offer him this kkinda money, they really don't want him?

I bet if he played for the Idiot Eagles they would have offered him 17 mil per lol

1 hour ago, JiF said:

The guy has made well over 30 million in his playing career. I sure hope he's not worried about how many mouths he has to feed. 

whats even more funny are the people claiming Fitz who was leasing a 8 bedroom 7500 square foot home needed it to be bigger to fit 5 kids... hilarious.

11 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Im not going to battle FitzNation I understand your panties are in a bunch over the latest news most of you contribute nothing to this forum but repetivetive arguments about how Fitz is better than Geno over and over.  

I understand your frustration I too want a franchise QB and I too want a Super Bowl victory. 

Enjoy guys this forum is for Jets fans we may not always agree but we are all in the same boat. 

I don't think so.^_^

I'll believe it when one side or the other confirms it. Mannish offers no source here, not even an anonymous one. Usually you at least get, "a source close to the Jets/Fitzpatrick," or something. 

22 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

you want to move on with a playoff caliber team based on "Geno may have learned something" ? He learned how to pull up his shorts and not get the sh*t kicked out of him so that's a start

Fitz is not a playoff caliber QB after 11 years.

Archived