pats got #24 pick

joewilly

I think if bellad!ck knows what player we want and it's something that is marginaly close to what the pats need as well. He would do it. You have to remember though they are also picking to help their team. It's much more important to draft your guy then steal someone else's just to screw them.

I think if bellad!ck knows what player we want and it's something that is marginaly close to what the pats need as well. He would do it. You have to remember though they are also picking to help their team. It's much more important to draft your guy then steal someone else's just to screw them.

The Pats will take their guy or if he is gone the best player available. They have always done that.

I doubt Pioli & Belichick give a flying fark about the Jets or any other team.

The Pats will take their guy or if he is gone the best player available. They have always done that.

I doubt Pioli & Belichick give a flying fark about the Jets or any other team.

exactly, drafting your own player is hard enough. thinking about who will draft who. its just going to confuse belly.

anyone else think it sucks that the pats pick right before us?

I can see belly & co doing us some harm picking right in front of us.

and no boom boom had zero input about me starting this thread

Yeah it really sucks!! Maybe we should have lost another game then WE'D be picking ahead of them! Wait never mind, that's not a good idea either. :P

well lets see the Jets are reportedly interested in Greg Olsen...and who did the Pats bring in for a one on one meeting....Olsen... there will be a lot of cat and mouse going on

I don't want the Jets to pick Olsen. There's too much defensive talent that will be available. If they do pick Olsen I won't be all upset. However, if they trade up to pick Olsen I might join 124 on that bridge.

I don't want the Jets to pick Olsen. There's too much defensive talent that will be available. If they do pick Olsen I won't be all upset. However, if they trade up to pick Olsen I might join 124 on that bridge.

They also met with Cutler for hours right before the draft & didn't take him when he was sitting right there.

I think this is a show. Meet with the guy(s) you want, but also meet with guys you won't select.

And meeting with him doesn't mean they're still interested after the meeting was over. For all you know, they were turned off after the meeting.

Archived