AFC EAST PREDICTIONS

nylarry

AFC EAST PREDICTIONS 2007

PATRIOTS 11-5....this team is getting old,,

JETS 9-7....SCHEDULE IS TOOO HARD

DOLPHINS 8-8,,up and coming team

BILLS 6-10..I dont like the roster,,too many key players left team

JETS WILL BE CONTENDERS ALL YEAR,,MAY MAKE PLAYOFFS IF TEAMS IN OTHER DIVISIONS HAVE POOR SEASONS.

NYLARRY

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AFC EAST PREDICTIONS 2007

PATRIOTS 11-5....this team is getting old,,

JETS 9-7....SCHEDULE IS TOOO HARD

DOLPHINS 8-8,,up and coming team

BILLS 6-10..I dont like the roster,,too many key players left team

JETS WILL BE CONTENDERS ALL YEAR,,MAY MAKE PLAYOFFS IF TEAMS IN OTHER DIVISIONS HAVE POOR SEASONS.

NYLARRY

The Pats will definetley be better than 11-5, you can already count 6 wins in the AFC EAST.:Nuts:

If winning all thoose Suberbowls Sucks, I hope we just keep on SUCKING BIG TIME:baby:

You sound like a Yankee fan falling back on winning Super Titles when you know the team isn't what it used to be.

As a matter of fact the Pats are starting to look like the Yankees more and more.

Signing players who are not what they are advertised to be

Falling short of expectations.

The warts are starting to show on the Pats. The linebackers are getting old. The secondary still has issues. Moss could become a cancer if things don't go his way.

Pats teams of the past did not blow huge leads like they did in the AFC Championship game last year.

If the go 11-5 and win the division right now that would be a good season for them.

You sound like a Yankee fan falling back on winning Super Titles when you know the team isn't what it used to be.

As a matter of fact the Pats are starting to look like the Yankees more and more.

The warts are starting to show on the Pats. The linebackers are getting old. The secondary still has issues. Moss could become a cancer if things don't go his way.

Pats teams of the past did not blow huge leads like they did in the AFC Championship game last year.

If the go 11-5 and win the division right now that would be a good season for them.

Indy was the better team that day, just like NY was the better (after having 2 weeks to prepare) team when they beat NE after 7 straight losses vs the Pats. Word out of camp is that Moss is just incredible.

So, knowing that both teams will have equal time to prepare for 9/9 look for NY to be 0 - 1 after week 1. Put your money of the HOF HC Bill Belichick.

Typical Jet fan talking out both sides of his neck. First you point out the PAts flaws last year, then attack the moves they made to fix them. Please,,, hopes and dreams are not going to change the fact that Jet fans will end this season the same way they have for 38 years, sitting at home, whipping their skippy, and watching another team win the Super Bowl. ;)

Typical Jet fan talking out both sides of his neck. First you point out the PAts flaws last year, then attack the moves they made to fix them. Please,,, hopes and dreams are not going to change the fact that Jet fans will end this season the same way they have for 38 years, sitting at home, whipping their skippy, and watching another team win the Super Bowl. ;)

You're annoying.

You're annoying.

too many trolls around to do a prediction thread, just wait til the regular season i guess. Maybe they'll find their own fan sites someday, they are probably just hear because its easier to spell "jets" than it is to spell "Paedreotz".

I wasn't even talking about the Jets here. Just pointing out the fact the Pats do have their warts and if you guys and gals think a trip to the Super Bowl is basically going to be throwing your hats out their and watching the other team fold you are going to be in for a real shock.

When you have a great run like the Yanks did in the late 90's or the Pats had fans start to overlook the warts and think they just need to show up.

Doesn't happen like that in MLB and it doesn't happen in the NFL. Pats are going to have a tough time dealing with the teams like the Ravens, Denver, and probably the Colts as well.

That's okay though. Pats fans can keep lliving the dreams of hope and grandeur. What the honest football fan knows is that the Pats could very well be that the emperor has no pants.

too many trolls around to do a prediction thread, just wait til the regular season i guess. Maybe they'll find their own fan sites someday, they are probably just hear because its easier to spell "jets" than it is to spell "Paedreotz".

Ehh, my theory as to all the patsie trolls here is that they did post on pats fan boards at one time but were not really posters of much substance there either so they were banned or bounced for being made fun of too much and now they are here. I don't include regulars like Gainzo and Alk in this, I think they are as averse to the majority of patsie fan douchebaggery as we are.

I wasn't even talking about the Jets here. Just pointing out the fact the Pats do have their warts and if you guys and gals think a trip to the Super Bowl is basically going to be throwing your hats out their and watching the other team fold you are going to be in for a real shock.

When you have a great run like the Yanks did in the late 90's or the Pats had fans start to overlook the warts and think they just need to show up.

Doesn't happen like that in MLB and it doesn't happen in the NFL. Pats are going to have a tough time dealing with the teams like the Ravens, Denver, and probably the Colts as well.

That's okay though. Pats fans can keep lliving the dreams of hope and grandeur. What the honest football fan knows is that the Pats could very well be that the emperor has no pants.

Funny because I haven't seen one Patriot fan Predict a Super Bowl, all they have said is that the Patriots are much better than the Jets and that they will win the division again. Beyond that all you can hope for as a fan is to geting into the playoffs and from there, what will be will be. You on the other hand want it both ways, you want call out the Patriots flaws in last years AFC Championship game as an example of why they aren't a championship team, then call out the things they did in the offseason to correct thoses flaws, as a reason they won't be a championship team this year. :rolleyes: Please, I don't care what team you root for, your reasoning is just plain dumb.

Funny because I haven't seen one Patriot fan Predict a Super Bowl, all they have said is that the Patriots are much better than the Jets and that they will win the division again. Beyond that all you can hope for as a fan is to geting into the playoffs and from there, what will be will be. You on the other hand want it both ways, you want call out the Patriots flaws in last years AFC Championship game as an example of why they aren't a championship team, then call out the things they did in the offseason to correct thoses flaws, as a reason they won't be a championship team this year. :rolleyes: Please, I don't care what team you root for, your reasoning is just plain dumb.

Funny because I haven't seen one Patriot fan Predict a Super Bowl, all they have said is that the Patriots are much better than the Jets and that they will win the division again.

Cause it is all you have left and that is fading fast. ;)

All I thought I would point out is that the Pats collpased like a house of cards in the AFC Championship. The blew the biggest lead in AFC Championship history.

Now the Pats responded by signing 62 WR's and A.Thomas. Which is great. The fact is the Pats linebacking corp is old and the secondary is not that great. (Never has been). If the DL (One of the best if not THE best in the game) does not step up or god forbid you lose a guy like a Seymour or a Wilfolk to an injury the Pats defense is going to have a tough time stopping people like they did against the Colts.

You can believe that all is fine. Yankee fans do the same thing and you can see where that is getting us.

i predict the jets will be 5 games better than the pats. This is how the division will wrap up.

Bills 16-0

Jets 6 - 10

Patriots 1-15

Dolphins 0-16

anyone that disputes this is an absolute moron.

Well.... I might not be "smart" but.... I disagree, lol

Pats 11-5

Jets 10-6

Dolphins 7-9

Bills 4-12

Funny because I haven't seen one Patriot fan Predict a Super Bowl, all they have said is that the Patriots are much better than the Jets and that they will win the division again.

Cause it is all you have left and that is fading fast. ;)

All I thought I would point out is that the Pats collpased like a house of cards in the AFC Championship. The blew the biggest lead in AFC Championship history.

Now the Pats responded by signing 62 WR's and A.Thomas. Which is great. The fact is the Pats linebacking corp is old and the secondary is not that great. (Never has been). If the DL (One of the best if not THE best in the game) does not step up or god forbid you lose a guy like a Seymour or a Wilfolk to an injury the Pats defense is going to have a tough time stopping people like they did against the Colts.

You can believe that all is fine. Yankee fans do the same thing and you can see where that is getting us.

the pat fans keep bringing up how they helped in all areas of need. I really find that to be false. the biggest reason they lost to the colts, IMO, was they let the colts run and throw on them with ease. They picked up A. Thomas, which might help in the throwing department since he blitzes so well, but it does not negate the fact that the Colts scored their final TD against them by running straight up the middle in a 3 WR set. They ran right at teddy and addai could have walked in backwards. If they really wanted to help their 'team' they would have needed to pick up an inside LB.

Getting moss will be good for them, but this will be the first year teams will be able to run right at them and have success. even mediocure running teams like the Jets/bills/phins will have success on the ground.

the pat fans keep bringing up how they helped in all areas of need. I really find that to be false. the biggest reason they lost to the colts, IMO, was they let the colts run and throw on them with ease. They picked up A. Thomas, which might help in the throwing department since he blitzes so well, but it does not negate the fact that the Colts scored their final TD against them by running straight up the middle in a 3 WR set. They ran right at teddy and addai could have walked in backwards. If they really wanted to help their 'team' they would have needed to pick up an inside LB.

Getting moss will be good for them, but this will be the first year teams will be able to run right at them and have success. even mediocure running teams like the Jets/bills/phins will have success on the ground.

dude, let the fans and the news writers say how great the Pats are, all that is going to do is make our opening day victory that much better. I can't wait until the monday after the game when everyone is in disbelief about how the Pats got served by the J-E-T-S!

dude, let the fans and the news writers say how great the Pats are, all that is going to do is make our opening day victory that much better. I can't wait until the monday after the game when everyone is in disbelief about how the Pats got served by the J-E-T-S!

spot on. i'm looking forward to it.

insert troll here

|

|

|

\/

Did you just say "got served"?

On no you didn't!:P

:rolleyes:

Jets fans....:bwahaharoll:

They picked up Thomas and re-signed Seau (and, if you recall, the run defense was STELLAR with him inside, spelling Bruschi - who played hurt all year) and somehow the run defense will be worse. Early camp report have Thomas playing inside and outside - and doing it well (whatever that means - it's only TC) and somehow the Pats run defense will be worse. Merriweather, unlike Revis, is actually in camp and learning from head hit-man, Harrison. This is a good thing since the loss to the Colts last year can be attributed to, among many things, (poor run d, Bug Eyes Bugged out, Chargeres beat the sh*t of of 'em the week before), the inability of the second and third string safety to cover the Colts TE.

They picked up Thomas and re-signed Seau (and, if you recall, the run defense was STELLAR with him inside, spelling Bruschi - who played hurt all year) and somehow the run defense will be worse. Early camp report have Thomas playing inside and outside - and doing it well (whatever that means - it's only TC) and somehow the Pats run defense will be worse. Merriweather, unlike Revis, is actually in camp and learning from head hit-man, Harrison. This is a good thing since the loss to the Colts last year can be attributed to, among many things, (poor run d, Bug Eyes Bugged out, Chargeres beat the sh*t of of 'em the week before), the inability of the second and third string safety to cover the Colts TE.

You say Bruschi was playing hurt? i've heard that for 3 years in a row now. is he ever going to be healthy? and are they ever going to replace this guy?

merriweather could help, but lets remember he is a rookie, so by all counts your D should look very similar to last year (adding seau could help, but how much more does this guy have in the tank? like you said, he did help the run D quite a bit last year).

Thomas is sort of the wild card, we'll see how it works out in a few weeks.

Psst !! Hey Garb

Seau is 51 years old.

Seau and Bruschi just started a sprint, from end zone to end zone, at their training camp. I'll post the second they make it to the other side. Stay tuned!

Seau and Bruschi just started a sprint, from end zone to end zone, at their training camp. I'll post the second they make it to the other side. Stay tuned!

I don't know how the Jets run a defense but I've never seen a Patriots LB have to run endzone to endzone. Just sayin'...

Patriots - 13-3

Jets - 10-6

Dolphins - 7-9

Bills - 6-10

That's a very good prediction, IMO. Just wondering, who are the 3 Pats losses to?

I don't know how the Jets run a defense but I've never seen a Patriots LB have to run endzone to endzone. Just sayin'...

Alk, you're ruining my crappy joke!

update! They are at the 35. Their own 35.

I think people who put the Phins above the Bills are crazy... JMO

IMO, it's neck and neck. I really wanted to make them both 6-10 but couldn't bare to have a tie at the bottom of the AFC East. :lol:

Archived