I want everyone on this website

MagicBizkit87

to realize, and say that at this point in their careers that Chad Pennington is better then Brett Favre, and also that it was a horrible idea to ever think of trading for this bum, Brett Favre.

Like I've said all year.

Chad Pennington's Destination: Playoffs

Brett Favre's Destination: Retirement Home

We should let Kellen Clemens start next week, and give him a chance to prove himself, to see again what we could get from him. Why bother throwing Favre out there? I don't want to see him in a Jets jersey ever again.

Chad Pennington would have been able to beat Oakland, San Francisco, Denver, and today's game against Seattle. After today, you guys still don't realize that Chad is better then Favre? Seriously, what the hell is it going to take for everyone on this site to say it was a mistake to get Favre, and that we should have kept Chad Pennington?

JCB92387 you're stupid as hell. Seriously.

Why, because I am one of the few Jets fans that realize Brett Favre sucks, and at this point in their careers, Chad is a million times the quarterback Favre is.

I mean how much more proof do you need? Chad took a 1-15 team to a 10 win, soon to be a 11 win season. Brett Favre took a slightly better Jets team to a 9 win season.

Seriously, throw me a ****ing bone here, what more proof do you guys need that Favre sucks?

How about F em both? Penny and Favre.

Heres a novel idea....Ya know that most important position in the NFL...QB. Yeah, go out and get a franchise one of those!!!

A few years ago...we took DBrick over Cutler.

A half a year ago...we took Gholston over Flacco.

BOTH times we knew we did NOT have a franchise QB on the roster.

Stop with the band-aids at QB, go out and find a REAL one.

Why, because I am one of the few Jets fans that realize Brett Favre sucks, and at this point in their careers, Chad is a million times the quarterback Favre is.

I mean how much more proof do you need? Chad took a 1-15 team to a 10 win, soon to be a 11 win season. Brett Favre took a slightly better Jets team to a 9 win season.

Seriously, throw me a ****ing bone here, what more proof do you guys need that Favre sucks?

Here's a hint of reality dude:

Last season Favre = elite offense, 30 tds over 4000yds passing, MVP candidate

Last season Penny = 4 wins and sucks big time as usual

Favre on Jets = didn't do very good just like Chad didn't.

Hmmmmm lets see, both players on different teams equals amazingly good seasons.

See my point? You know who sucks? YOU!!!!

Here's a hint of reality dude:

Last season Favre = elite offense, 30 tds over 4000yds passing, MVP candidate

Last season Penny = 4 wins and sucks big time as usual

Favre on Jets = didn't do very good just like Chad didn't.

Hmmmmm lets see, both players on different teams equals amazingly good seasons.

See my point? You know who sucks? YOU!!!!

Here is some more hints, for an idiot believer that thinks Favre is good.

Chad Pennington: 10-5, and about to win AFC east

Brett Favre: 9-6, and getting ready to go to the retirement home.

Last season:

Favre: had a good team, with a good offensive line, good receivers, good defense.

Pennington: had 4 wins last year, because Oline sucked, only one good receivers, and horrible defense.

Brett Favre sucks. At this point in his career I'd take Senaca Wallace over him.

Of course Pennington would have got this team to the playoffs. Most starting NFL QB's would have.

LOL you're a dunce. Pennington did nothing this season and the Jets lead the NFL in scoring.

Last season:

Favre: had a good team, with a good offensive line, good receivers, good defense.

Pennington: had 4 wins last year, because Oline sucked, only one good receivers, and horrible defense.

How many points did Noodle arm score this season?

How many points did favre?

You're a retard.

to realize, and say that at this point in their careers that Chad Pennington is better then Brett Favre, and also that it was a horrible idea to ever think of trading for this bum, Brett Favre.

Like I've said all year.

Chad Pennington's Destination: Playoffs

Brett Favre's Destination: Retirement Home

We should let Kellen Clemens start next week, and give him a chance to prove himself, to see again what we could get from him. Why bother throwing Favre out there? I don't want to see him in a Jets jersey ever again.

Go sit in a busy intersection you imbecile.

Last season:

Really, and what receivers were good this year? What oline was that good this year? How good was our defense this year? With the worst teams in the NFL running all over our defense constantly and Favre getting hit and sacked a lot and receivers that dont get open and drop balls...so no I don't see your point at all.

Really, and what receivers were good this year? What oline was that good this year? How good was our defense this year? With the worst teams in the NFL running all over our defense constantly and Favre getting hit and sacked a lot and receivers that dont get open and drop balls...so no I don't see your point at all.

Lets see...

Cotchery, and Coles were ok this year

Keller was great

Thomas Jones, and Leon Washington had amazing years, because of the offensive line, and Favre still couldn't get this team into the playoffs.

Seriously, dude? Do you watch the games?

Chad Pennington would have been able to beat Oakland, San Francisco, Denver, and today's game against Seattle. After today, you guys still don't realize that Chad is better then Favre? Seriously, what the hell is it going to take for everyone on this site to say it was a mistake to get Favre, and that we should have kept Chad Pennington?

And he probably would have lost to MIA, NE, and TENN. As for the other games, (OAK and SF), those games were mainly on poor coaching. However, with Pennington, OAK wouldn't have needed a 56 yard FG to beat us.

And he probably would have lost to MIA, NE, and TENN. As for the other games, (OAK and SF), those games were mainly on poor coaching. However, with Pennington, OAK wouldn't have needed a 56 yard FG to beat us.

Chad would have beaten the Dolphins, and without Chad Pennington the Dolphins would have been another lost season for the Dolphins.

Do you guys really think Brett Favre could have led the Dolphins to what Chad is doing right now? I really don't think so.

Instead of wishing for Pennington back, I'd rather trade the jets coaching staff for the Dolphins' coaching staff. We know what Chad did with this coaching staff, and we know what Brett did his entire career with other coaching staffs beside Mangini and company. I think the Jets would make out. Big time.

Quit deluding yourselves. Chad would have sucked on the jets this year. We would have lost to Arizona, we would have lost to NE, we probably would have lost to Tennessee, we definitely would have still lost to Denver and, being generous, maybe we would have beaten Oakland, SF and maybe Seattle. So we'd be in the same place we are right now if we were lucky with the Oak, SF, and Ten games. But he probably would have found a way to lose one or two of those games too considering the rest of the teams ****ty play and coaching. You're living in fantasy land.

Instead of wishing for Pennington back, I'd rather trade the jets coaching staff for the Dolphins' coaching staff. We know what Chad did with this coaching staff, and we know what Brett did his entire career with other coaching staffs beside Mangini and company. I think the Jets would make out. Big time.

I want Mangini gone, but I still want Tannenbaum to stay, because I believe he's been virtually good at drafting, except for that Gholston pick.

Quit deluding yourselves. Chad would have sucked on the jets this year. We would have lost to Arizona, we would have lost to NE, we probably would have lost to Tennessee, we definitely would have still lost to Denver and, being generous, maybe we would have beaten Oakland, SF and maybe Seattle. So we'd be in the same place we are right now if we were lucky with the Oak, SF, and Ten games. But he probably would have found a way to lose one or two of those games two coupled with the rest of the teams ****ty play and coaching. You're living in fantasy land.

Yeah, you're probably right, Chad probably wouldn't have done that good with us this season. But none of it would be Chad's fault. It would be all on the coaching, especially if the Jets missed the playoffs with the better Chad Pennington starting games this year.

To be honest, Chad, Brett, or Joe Montana would not have really mattered in a number of games lost, the coaching was just dreadful so often.

Its not the QB calling for 3 down lineman on 3rd-and-long passing situations and getting no push up the middle against 6 people blocking.

BTW, there were a number of bad weather games Chad would have had a lot of problems; today's game, the Denver game - his arm strength is probably the weakest in the league of any QB since a 44-year old Steve DeBerg played a few years back.

On the other hand, Brett really looks old out there, and outside of a few plays, particularly against TN and NE (2nd game) he has not shown a great deal.

Bottom line, is that the coaching staff needs wholesale replacement, the team does have some good parts in place, but needs better cover men and better receivers - esp speedy ones who can open the field up a bit.

The Jets, in their infinite wisdom if their tradition of bad decisions hold, will keep Mangini for another year - but force him to replace some of the coaches. They'll suck in 2009, then he'll finally be fired, but Cowher and the other big-name coaches will be gone by the time he is canned, so the Jets will end up with 2nd-class dreck like Mangini again, starting the 2010 season. The cycle goes on...

Archived