TV Land Mafia Game Thread

Doggin94it

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No problem. :biggrin:

I should thank you for recruiting me or else I would have remained a townie and lost.

I knew JT was a fake from the beginning, but nobody wanted to listen. The PM from Lil Mick totally gave it away. The only thing that made me question my thoughts was the fact that I was Elle from Heroes and Peter could have been a character in this game.

Looking over the list of roles, it seems like almost everyone had some sort of twist or advantage to start the game. I was a roleless townie for almost the entire game and had no outside knowledge of anyone or anything. I'm shocked that I got to the end and won.

BTW, going all the way back to playing on JI, my team is 4/4 in winning the game.

Way to go, you're awesome!

you_win_the_prize.jpg

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hey Bleedin', you got lucky there. I was going to kill you if allowed the chance. Turns out I was right with the one of either Lil Mick or Irish Jet being mafia, Bleeding Green suspicions, and Jets Thing. I got lynched too early by you bastards. Good game, let's do this again. Maybe it's just me, but this felt a little complicated with the roles for so many first-time players. Still very fun. :cheers:

Hey Bleedin', you got lucky there. I was going to kill you if allowed the chance. Turns out I was right with the one of either Lil Mick or Irish Jet being mafia, Bleeding Green suspicions, and Jets Thing. I got lynched too early by you bastards. Good game, let's do this again. Maybe it's just me, but this felt a little complicated with the roles for so many first-time players. Still very fun. :cheers:

Oh, I won't deny for a moment that I absolutely caught a number of lucky breaks throughout this process. But considering that up until the second to last day I was completely on my own, I think I deserved some luck. :biggrin: Plus, I still had to find ways to manage to keep myself alive. I had a solid group of people looking to lynch me ever since back in like day 2.

Oh, I won't deny for a moment that I absolutely caught a number of lucky breaks throughout this process. But considering that up until the second to last day I was completely on my own, I think I deserved some luck. :biggrin: Plus, I still had to find ways to manage to keep myself alive. I had a solid group of people looking to lynch me ever since back in like day 2.

Haha, the mafia and townies themselves helped you out tremendously. Still a very difficult thing going solo the entire game.

Haha, the mafia and townies themselves helped you out tremendously. Still a very difficult thing going solo the entire game.

But if I'm being bluntly honest, I still probably would've been done for if not everything falling perfectly the second to last night. Outside of JB, the 3 people who were after me the most were suddenly no longer a concern. Vicious was random lynched, I NKed Irish and I recruited DD. From there on out it was just a matter of not getting lynched (which was a lot easier with those guys out of the way) and hoping JT didn't NK me.

• 3 years later...

Honestly, it's because i'm excited to play. I pmed SMC, EY, CTM, and Doggin about wanting to mafia at JN. I didn't participate at all in the JI mafia threads. I actually have not played mafia before. I thought I could just pick it up from reading the mafia threads and not look like a total noob but i guess i'm just not good at it. EY and CTM know that I pmed them about it.

If I can post THOSE pms I would but i'm not sure if that's against the rules. You are also free to go to JI to search the mafia threads for my participation. (Though admittedly, most of you don't want to do that.) I can try to search for the game threads and post it here to save you trouble if you want.

Game 1: http://www.jetsinsid...ad.php?t=170292

Game 2: http://www.jetsinsid...ad.php?t=170760

Game 3: http://www.jetsinsid...ad.php?t=170948

Game 4: http://www.jetsinsid...t=171452&page=4

Game 5: http://www.jetsinsid...ad.php?t=171451

Wow. Game 5 was my first game ever and so was my muffin tops.

Sexy hawt

RJF used to play? Holy sh*t. Any chance he'd ever come back?

Rutgers, Thor, WE and Irish -- bunch of high post guys on the site. I know I asked Thor season before last, he didn't seem real interested...haven't asked any of the others myself. And EY is retired? I think.

Yeah, the line-up certainly has greatly changed since then. A lot of our current regulars hadn't even shown up yet and some of the regulars back then have since retired or in some cases don't even post around here anymore.

Although I think the most important part to note about this particular game was my triumphant dominance as SK.

That would have been my first game too. So at least it wasn't all bad.

Cute. All 3 of us. That was a long time ago and yet we still all love each other so dearly. Sweet sweet mafia.

Thats when we fell in love hiding from zombies in the mall. CTM was a cross dressing homo zombie, just like now.

The zombie game was awesome. People thought I had a pr, I was just having fun and you were totally following me around like a little puppy.

So much love.

Doggins game when I was the cult leader sealed our fate. In an alt game, N1 I recruit my muffin top, N2 I recruit CTMonster who immediately got himself lynched and ruined the game for us. Oh yeah, and Doggin wouldnt let me recruit anyone else. lulz

Those 2 are still my all time favorites.

Archived