K2 traded...Manigni is at it

BroadwayJoe12

ESPN reports that the Buccaneers have acquired Kellen Winslow from the Browns in exchange for "undisclosed draft picks."

Feb. 27 - 12:23 pm et

Well he wanted to trade one of the two and it looks like k2 is the odd man out. Unfortunate, because it would have definitely been nice if that braylon rumor was true.

Edit: Link. http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&hl=140248&id=2772

ESPN reports that the Buccaneers have acquired Kellen Winslow from the Browns in exchange for "undisclosed draft picks."

Feb. 27 - 12:23 pm et

Well he wanted to trade one of the two and it looks like k2 is the odd man out. Unfortunate, because it would have definitely been nice if that braylon rumor was true.

I hope they get a 7th round pick and convert it into a 3rd string DT or a Special Teams backup! Screw Mangini!

LOL

Are you kidding me? The only guy on the team who plays the game with any kind of passion, on one leg mind you? We have been rebuilding for 10 years! Someone tell me why I should'nt get rid of my season tickets? murroix66 (

2/27/2009 at 1:23 PM) Report Violation Rebuilding? That would imply that something was ever built in the first place. The Browns have had 7 double-digit loss seasons since returning to the NFL. Let's please call this what it really is - a continued, feeble attempt to build.

shadesofgrai (2/27/2009 at 1:23 PM) Report Violation This is odd. Somehow this deal indicates that both clubs are rebuilding. That's just not clicking in my head for some reason.

Archived