JI posting crap about JN: MERGED

SouthernJet

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here is my question for whomever is running JetsInsider these days.

If jetnation.com is SO terrible, how come you can't type our name there? Seriously if there is nothing to be afraid of, why is it censored? Gameface asked me to do a link exchange. I agreed but never received a return link.

There is a sense of community with every other site.

theganggreen.com

nyjetsfan.com

nyjetschat.com

But JI censors our name. They say that we imitate them. Yet I don't see any pics of girls here in a premium section. I don't see a Subscription button here. Nor do I see a private message board.

Really seems like a completely different world to me. Rich Cimini, Peter Schwartz, Dave Hutchinson have all done interviews\chats here. Not once did we try to profit from them.

Plus referring to us as retards is just wrong. I understand that Limo is happy that Tom left. But Tom is busy, he regretted leaving. It was a tough decision for him to make. But he had things in life that he needed to take care of.

Tom is a great guy. Tom is a great friend of mine. That being said, the Nation goes on without him. Regardless of how bad Limo wants us to fail.

....Tom your a good man...oopss I mean Max... :mrgreen: . Seriously, you do the right thing here Max, please don't change. People should be able to have a little fun, make a joke or 2 and talk football without getting out of hand and when they do they should be shut down. You have been fair and noble. People have to learn how to debate, agree to diagree and have fun without making it personal.Some get carried away and thats when chaos ensues. The JI vs. JN thing....old and played out. Not even gonna comment. I have friend here and there and I will talk to them all..what is needed is maturity and respect for all. Lets act like we have some sense everyone...JN and JI alike. Tell Tom I miss him Max...and keep up the good work oh Weblord... :wink:

I don't understand. This place bashes JI, it's Admin and some of it's members and it's okay. Someone over there does the same thing - and it is a federal offense. Hey - guess what? Neither place likes each other. Both places have individuals that are liked and disliked by members here and there. Whatever. It's stupid, it's silly and it's kind of "high school" - but it is what it is, (yes, my fued with "Piper the Dink" included) Lets be fair though. Limo makes a disparaging remark on JI..... booohoooo. People here make disparaging remarks about her as well at JI. Again, booohooo. In the grand scheme of things it means as much as Larry Lucchino's word....which means nothing.

There is no crying on Football Messageboards! There's a sh*tload of whining though..... :lol:

Thank God I am well-liked on both message boards. :wink:

Well said Garb. =D>

Thank God I am well-liked on both message boards. :wink:

Well said Garb. =D>

I don't post a lot on messageboards but I do visit them and I have never seen a poster mentioned in more titles and threads than TX.

The man has a knack for getting under peoples skin. It's ****in great in my book.

The best thing is that people don't realize they are the butt of the joke when they reply with venom to one of TX's posts. It's hilarious to read.

Smizz

I post here 90% of the time

Just don't like the negative Sh#t about our team, coach, QB, RB, GM

I've given up trying to defend....but i am alot closer to the dark side than ever!!

You are a misguided soul...Don't defend them...Just turn the other cheek...the blast herm when nobody is looking,lol

Why would this place fail now?

Max has put tremendous work into JN, there are are great group of posters here. Tom Shane's "retirement" well...I have to look at him as sort of a Lenny Bruce of Jets messageboards, he was bound to burn out.

Long live JN and JI, I love both spots. =D>

I don't post a lot on messageboards but I do visit them and I have never seen a poster mentioned in more titles and threads than TX.

The man has a knack for getting under peoples skin. It's ****!n great in my book.

The best thing is that people don't realize they are the butt of the joke when they reply with venom to one of TX's posts. It's hilarious to read.

That, my friends, is the best compliment I ever received.

Too bad more people (Jet fans :shock: ) couldn't figure it out like Gainzo.

Thanks Gainzo. :wink:

Just don't like the negative Sh#t about our team, coach, QB, RB, GM

I've given up trying to defend....but i am alot closer to the dark side than ever!!

The Dark SIde is strong in you, my son. Come to the Dark Side.

Logic will lead you there.

Stockholm Syndrome-learning to not only accept but love your tormentors-will set in if you don't.

The first step to solving a problem is admitting ther is one, followed immediately by firing the dumba$$ m___f___er who has pissed in you collective cheerios. And failing in that, pilloring him and his without mercy nor pity. Slay you enemies, and hear the lament of their womenfolk before you!

JI has become unreadable - there is just too much crap to wade through to find anything of substance.

It would be nice to see YJF, GH&J, and Warfish around here more often as somebody else has mentioned previously.

TomShane's self imposed exile sucks - I have no fan website to maintain anymore - but it's not the end of the Nation.

Props to Max, faba, GGG, GOB, and Smizzy for running this place - y'all are doing a bang up job of things.

My contribution for the evening:

herm2_thumb.jpg

Fullsize here: http://www.ibiblio.org/johnmc/herm2.jpg

No worries mate. Trust me, If you were a wanker I would let everyone know as well!

The thing that kills me is how seriously some people take posts on a messageboard. Too funny.

Unless they're making this stuff up I must be slipping as a mod. Possible because I only gave that thread about 3 seconds.

You were slipping as a mod way back when I used to post over there. It's got to be about time to put you out to pasture like Bob. :lol:

Hey Jumba,

Rumor has it that all the newbies want me banned.

As a mod, what's your take on the situation? :wink:

Are you asking to be banned? What would you possibly do with all that free time? That and $54.98 could go a long way down there.

A lovely way to put things, Moses. You do have a way with words!

You are preaching to the choir with a lot of this stuff. Karma! I'm a big believer.

I forgot to mention one of the most important laws of Karma-

NEVER, EVER corrupt otherwise decent people in your inner circle so as to manipulate and exploit them to do your dirty work.

This is one of the worst things you can do in life.

Yeah really impressive.

So TX what's your favorite hobby?

TX response, " I hang out on opposing teams(mainly Jets) message boards and try and get under peoples skin". :shock:

Very impressive.

I forgot to mention one of the most important laws of Karma-

NEVER, EVER corrupt otherwise decent people in your inner circle so as to manipulate and exploit them to do your dirty work.

This is one of the worst things you can do in life.

"I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it."

Sorry, just wanted to jump on the karma boat.

Yeah really impressive.

So TX what's your favorite hobby?

TX response, " I hang out on opposing teams(mainly Jets) message boards and try and get under peoples skin". :shock:

Very impressive.

It would be much more impressive if he could post on opposing team message boards and actually be respected. :)

BZ

You know what's funny? I just looked at the user list and there are only 9 registered users logged onto the forum right now and 12 guests.

Never seen that many guests here at any one time. I wonder where all of these guests are from and which thread they're reading?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Archived