JETS will wear Green jerseys Sunday... pants? TBD

ECURB

Green pants are fine with the white jersey. All green looks bad.

We beats the Pats in the playoffs in the pickle pants.

Two best looks:

Mark+Sanchez+Miami+Dolphins+v+New+York+Jets+w_xmNDIQnowl.jpg

Divisional+Playoffs+New+York+Jets+v+New+England+in5H_vn2B0Il.jpg

Agree 100%. I dont care for the green on green, it makes our white helmet look a little out of place. The best look imo is green jersey and white pants, with white jersey and green pants a close second. Third is the all white.

Jets should be wearing white only because the Cowboys really prefer to be in their whites. Make them wear their blues to open the season on national TV, just to piss them off.

yup, I remember seeing something on nfl network about that. good call

Haha! I like the Titan uni's! I think they're so ugly that they're cool. Especially the ultra-hideous blue jerseys.

I think I also get a kick out of how many Jet fans hate them. If I was gonna guy Jets gear this year, it would be Titan gear. Maybe a nice hat. :D

Haha! I like the Titan uni's! I think they're so ugly that they're cool. Especially the ultra-hideous blue jerseys.

I think I also get a kick out of how many Jet fans hate them. If I was gonna guy Jets gear this year, it would be Titan gear. Maybe a nice hat. :biggrin:

To me, it has nothing to do with unattractive vs. attractive. I have no issue with how the Titans uniforms look. What I don't like about them is that the colors of the New York Jets are green and white. Each week, for as long as I watched football, I've rooted for the Green and White. It's familiar, it's comfortable, why mess with it?

Archived