The Colts

Gainzo

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hope New England has a chance to see if their backup QB can start a game

there, that's the polite way of saying I want Brady injured lmao

It's not that you want to see him injured, its just that you would feel a sense a relief had something catastrophic or an unfortunate incident happened that forced Brady to miss precious time on the football field so he can play house with Giselle.

The troll making comments about "people like me" ruining JN is laughable. Yeah, the level-headed fans that don't over-react to every bit of trivial news or troll trash talk, we really effed this place up.

I'm not putting you on ignore you miserable wretch, i enjoy pointing out how under-informed your opinions are as you talk trash about our team, and even laud your own team which most of us know more about than you. Giving counter points to you trolling nonsense is well within the boundaries of JN rules.

That said, you have called me a dick and an a$$hole in this thread - both personal attacks - they banned serphynx for less the other day. Just sayin Max.... Nobody's gonna miss shim.

I always laugh when some big bad internet "guy" (I assume) and self-proclaimed Football Savant gets his boxers in a bunch because someone called him a dick or an a@@hole (which you are). Toughen up, Nancy....or put me on ignore. Just stop being a whiney b*tch.

I never trashed the Jets - I just said that if Romo did not have a meltdown they Jets would have lost. This is not some savvy analysis. It was pretty plain to see. The Jets defense is amazing (could use some more natural pass rush, but what team couldn't?). The offense is a work in progress and I am not a fan of Sanchez' game. Seems like a great guy. Not a fan of his quaterbacking. That said, he's very elusive, throws a great ball on the run and seems to have that "clutch" factor when it counts. That may be all that really counts.

I always laugh when some big bad internet "guy" (I assume) and self-proclaimed Football Savant gets his boxers in a bunch because someone called him a dick or an a@@hole (which you are). Toughen up, Nancy....or put me on ignore. Just stop being a whiney b*tch.

bwahahahahahaha....awesome. That Ape is whiney bitch. No doubt. lmfao.

I can't recall a team that has made the playoffs so many times in a row being completely unprepared when their all world QB gets injured.

Where do you place the blame? For me it has to be on Polian. He drafted Painter in 2009, cut Sorgi in 2010 (who he also drafted), then when Peyton can't play signs 83 year old Kerry Collins because Painter is a stiff.

Also doesn't help that the Colts built their D based on playing with a lead.

The Colts have the Steelers on Sunday, travel to Tampa after that, then face KC in what could be a match up of 0-4 teams.

It amazes me how someone as accomplished as Polian could drop the ball so badly.

When you have Peyton Manning, a QB that damn good and who never really got hurt before I guess you can drop the ball in that situation. most thought that he'd be back week 1, atleast thats what I thought.

But we all knew that if Peyton were to ever get hurt that this team is a 4-12 team at best. No back up was going to keep the colts playing anywhere near that level of play. Peyton is simply that good and really is the best QB I've ever seen.

I never trashed the Jets - I just said that if Romo did not have a meltdown they Jets would have lost. This is not some savvy analysis. It was pretty plain to see. The Jets defense is amazing (could use some more natural pass rush, but what team couldn't?). The offense is a work in progress and I am not a fan of Sanchez' game. Seems like a great guy. Not a fan of his quaterbacking. That said, he's very elusive, throws a great ball on the run and seems to have that "clutch" factor when it counts. That may be all that really counts.

Don't give yourself too much credit their Kathy Bates. I pointed out the personal attacks, this makes 3 by the way, because Max is trying to clean this place up. I attacked, if you will, your posts... because as usual they are rife with your Patriots bandwagon bias, and absent of an actual deep understanding of the game, beyond you regurgitating what you hear other people saying. At the end of the day, these are traits I expect of a troll... so its not a shock.

All that said, you couldn't even stick up for your point of view - you immediately resorted to making personal attacks. As if I'm going to suddenly be overmatched by your dim wit, hahahaha... if you think you know what your talking about, then back it up. But don't think for a minute a girl calling me names is going to make me back off my statements. You don't know diddley about football.

I'm one of the thickest skinned people on this site, and frankly find it amusing that you think your fake tough grrrrrl routine actually made me do anything other than laugh at you.

Don't give yourself too much credit their Kathy Bates. I pointed out the personal attacks, this makes 3 by the way, because Max is trying to clean this place up. I attacked, if you will, your posts... because as usual they are rife with your Patriots bandwagon bias, and absent of an actual deep understanding of the game, beyond you regurgitating what you hear other people saying. At the end of the day, these are traits I expect of a troll... so its not a shock.

All that said, you couldn't even stick up for your point of view - you immediately resorted to making personal attacks. As if I'm going to suddenly be overmatched by your dim wit, hahahaha... if you think you know what your talking about, then back it up. But don't think for a minute a girl calling me names is going to make me back off my statements. You don't know diddley about football.

I'm one of the thickest skinned people on this site, and frankly find it amusing that you think your fake tough grrrrrl routine actually made me do anything other than laugh at you.

For the love of Football Messageboards, you self-proclaimed Football idiot Savant, if your going to fire back have the decency to come up with something creative and new instead of regurgitating my stuff. How lame can you be? Nevermind. I already know. Very.

For the love of Football Messageboards, you self-proclaimed Football idiot Savant, if your going to fire back have the decency to come up with something creative and new instead of regurgitating my stuff. How lame can you be? Nevermind. I already know. Very.

You have no stuff to regurgitate, because everything you sphew is regurgitated from someone else

So when you sh1t, you sh1t regurgitated regurgitate, with a side of bullsh1t

WHat a troll, I hat Boston

In this exchange, I have to give a two point round to the Ape

This would be a great response, if it were true.

Not sure how me countering everything you said with an opposing statement comes across to you as "regurgitating your stuff". Just another stupid post to throw on the heap I guess...

Its funny how overwhelmed you get. Can't defend your opinions with making personal attacks, because you don't have a single original thought where it pertains to football. If you weren't so snide all the time, I'd lay off... but I just can't help myself.

This would be a great response, if it were true.

Not sure how me countering everything you said with an opposing statement comes across to you as "regurgitating your stuff". Just another stupid post to throw on the heap I guess...

Its funny how overwhelmed you get. Can't defend your opinions with making personal attacks, because you don't have a single original thought where it pertains to football. If you weren't so snide all the time, I'd lay off... but I just can't help myself.

I've defended my opinion while lobbing lame insults your way. You choose to take my information, use some creative license, and re-spin it. Like I said, regurgitated.

I can't help myself either...and for the same reason - and your whining. A whiney boy is the worst!.

The Colts could tank this season and get a #1 draft pick plus have Peyton come back next year. Part of me thinks that has been the plan all along. If Peyton's out for the year, they might as well. It won't exactly be fair, but it happens.

I've defended my opinion while lobbing lame insults your way. You choose to take my information, use some creative license, and re-spin it. Like I said, regurgitated.

I can't help myself either...and for the same reason - and your whining. A whiney boy is the worst!.

I'm not whining about anything silly little girl, I'm simply pointing out that you can't talk football.

You have called me a dick, a$$hole, idiot and bitch to this point... I'd consider them "lame insults" if I actually had a friendly rapport with you, but I don't. Instead, I consider the attacks to be typical examples of your complete lack of substance.

You would think the front office blundered, not having a capable backup.

But if they end up drafting Luck, it will be dumb luck that saves them.

Most teams do not have a capable backup. We don't. The Pats don't... in fact, I struggle to think of anyone that does. Maybe Green Bay with Matt Flynn?

Long story short, backup QBs are backups for a reason... and the magnitude of how much they suck is exacerbated by just how irreplaceable the starter was to begin with... in this case, Peyton Manning. You can't effectively replace Peyton Manning. Period.

Just like you can't effectively replace Tom Brady, which is why its ironic that Gainzo even started this thread to rip Polian. Silly Pats fan...

Most teams do not have a capable backup. We don't. The Pats don't... in fact, I struggle to think of anyone that does. Maybe Green Bay with Matt Flynn?

Long story short, backup QBs are backups for a reason... and the magnitude of how much they suck is exacerbated by just how irreplaceable the starter was to begin with... in this case, Peyton Manning. You can't effectively replace Peyton Manning. Period.

Just like you can't effectively replace Tom Brady, which is why its ironic that Gainzo even started this thread to rip Polian. Silly Pats fan...

This is true, but ideally you would think teams would make a better effort to have somebody decent back there.

I'm not whining about anything silly little girl, I'm simply pointing out that you can't talk football.

You have called me a dick, a$$hole, idiot and bitch to this point... I'd consider them "lame insults" if I actually had a friendly rapport with you, but I don't. Instead, I consider the attacks to be typical examples of your complete lack of substance.

wow dude your intellect is dizzying... it's like watching Good Will Hunting tearing that guy down in the bar with all that industrial revolution jazz...

she better just zip it before you destroy her world.

• 1 month later...

Back to the Colts. 0-7 after getting destroyed on National TV.

They are at the Titans next week then host the Falcons and Jags before their bye week. They could easily be 1-9 or 0-10 in 3 weeks. I thought they were going to suck, but not this bad.

Back to the Colts. 0-7 after getting destroyed on National TV.

They are at the Titans next week then host the Falcons and Jags before their bye week. They could easily be 1-9 or 0-10 in 3 weeks. I thought they were going to suck, but not this bad.

The current Indianapolis Colts are walking argument to give Peyton Manning about 7 retroactive MVP awards.

The current Indianapolis Colts are walking argument to give Peyton Manning about 7 retroactive MVP awards.

Yep. It realy makes me rethink my position of Brady>>>Manning all these years.

In all my years of watching sports, I've never seen a team so dependent on one player. Ever.

Yep. It realy makes me rethink my position of Brady>>>Manning all these years.

In all my years of watching sports, I've never seen a team so dependent on one player. Ever.

Manning is awesome and will be a 1st ballot Hall of Famer. As will Brady. I do not want to get into yet another Manning/Brady debate!

The bottom line is that the Colts had absolutely no plan when it came to Manning not being able to play. The Colts knew Painter was terrible but kept him around. They thought so much of Painter they signed Collins a week before the season. Of course Collins got hurt and Curtis Painter is know sucking worse than I thought he ever would!

How about that Colts D? :eek:

Manning is awesome and will be a 1st ballot Hall of Famer. As will Brady. I do not want to get into yet another Manning/Brady debate!

The bottom line is that the Colts had absolutely no plan when it came to Manning not being able to play. The Colts knew Painter was terrible but kept him around. They thought so much of Painter they signed Collins a week before the season. Of course Collins got hurt and Curtis Painter is know sucking worse than I thought he ever would!

How about that Colts D? :eek:

They had a plan...they brought in Kerry Collins. lol

Ape said it best, no team has a "plan" when their franchise HOF QB goes down. I'm sure the Patriots didnt think a career back up even in collge was going to navigate them to a 11-5 record when Brady went down.

Which brings me back to my point earlier, it just might be Manning>Brady ;-).

Ape said it best, no team has a "plan" when their franchise HOF QB goes down. I'm sure the Patriots didnt think a career back up even in collge was going to navigate them to a 11-5 record when Brady went down.

I made my point about the 2008 Pats earlier in the thread you bastid! Cassel took over a team that went 16-0 the year before and played against the NFCW and AFCW. The Pats had a 5 game drop under Cassel from the prior year against some really crappy teams. Plus Cassel was sacked 3x more than Brady with the same OL.

Manning & Brady? Both awesome players. If Rodgers keeps it up the next few years he will also be in the conversation for pure awesome.

Brady's been putting up the numbers of late.. both are great, but the fact is that colts had 0 contingency plans and the pats got lucky (Cassel is basically a low end jag whereas Painter is awful)

Brady's been putting up the numbers of late.. both are great, but the fact is that colts had 0 contingency plans and the pats got lucky (Cassel is basically a low end jag whereas Painter is awful)

Painter is awful. Polian admitted to that by signing Kerry Collins a week before the season started. There are some semi-competent backups in the NFL and Polian never thought to sign one. WTF was he thinking?

Archived