JetNation.com – $300 NFL Freeroll (Win $300)

Maxman

We are pleased to announce that we have partnered with FanDuel.  We will be running contests this week and next that give you the chance to win $300, with no cost to you.

Basically you select a fantasy football team for one week.  It is VERY simple, CLICK HERE to sign up.

JetNation.com $300 NFL Freeroll

Take on Mike Dietrich in the JetNation.com freeroll. There are $300 in prizes up for grabs with an extra $5 to every user who manages to beat Mike.

FanDuel lets you play weekly fantasy football. It’s just like season-long fantasy football but leagues only last a week. It’s the cool new way to play fantasy sports with instant cash payouts.

• bullet-1.gif
    Sign up for an account on FanDuel by completing the form on the right hand side.
  • bullet-2.gif
    Enter the $300 JetNation.com Freeroll.

<li>
bullet-3.gif
Deposit and play in the many other contests available. Entries from $1 to $270.

di</img>di</img>

QaGGKrOO0Ag

View the full article

We are pleased to announce that we have partnered with FanDuel. We will be running contests this week and next that give you the chance to win $300, with no cost to you.

Basically you select a fantasy football team for one week. It is VERY simple, CLICK HERE to sign up.

JetNation.com $300 NFL Freeroll

Take on Mike Dietrich in the JetNation.com freeroll. There are $300 in prizes up for grabs with an extra $5 to every user who manages to beat Mike.

FanDuel lets you play weekly fantasy football. It’s just like season-long fantasy football but leagues only last a week. It’s the cool new way to play fantasy sports with instant cash payouts.
  • bullet-1.gif
    Sign up for an account on FanDuel by completing the form on the right hand side
    of this form

• bullet-2.gif
    Enter the $300 JetNation.com Freeroll.

• bullet-3.gif
    Deposit and play in the many other contests available. Entries from $1 to $270.

I am surprised that there hasn't been more support for this. This is very cool. ;)

Up to 18 people right now. There is $300 in total prize money with no cost to the user. Not bad...but I can see the hesitation, there is no way my team will lose...

wow, my team is currently 3rd out of 68 teams, and my QB (Sanchez), as well as my defense (Jets) have YET TO PLAY! Also have Larry Fitzgerald going later on. I have 62.1 points as of right now, Mostly everyone ahead of me has had either their QB's or D's play already! Right now, I'm in line for $50.00. Fred Jackson, DeSean Jackson and my kicker Bailey have KILLED IT! Come on Calvin Johnson!

My JN fantasy football team is also 3-0... I'd like to think I'm pretty good at this football thing aha

Great job Thor... You're currently 6th place, with 75 points.

After 8 1:00 games... My team is currently 3rd with 98.1 points. With 5 4:00 games to go, and only Larry Fitz going? I can't imagine I'd be anything better than 15th place heading into our Jets-Ravens game. Larry does have a quick 2.3 points, but still... I'd imagine I'm about to drop like a fly. Hopefully Sanchez and the Jets defense can lift me back into the money-zone come 8:00...

JOJO rockin 3rd place with both his QB's going and 180 PMR

No, you're currently in 17th place with 91.04 points.

I was sitting at 3rd after 1:00 games... I'm currently 7th. Now, I knew I would slip to around 15 during these 4:00 games, Fitz is my only WR/Player going. It's looking like I'll slip to around 25 before the 2nd half of these 4:00 games are over and done with. From there? I fully expect Sanchez and our Jets defense to carry me back into the money-zone during the Ravens game.

Archived