Fat Mike DESTROYS Jets

JOJOTOWNSELL

00:01: You almost feel sorry for the Jets.

00:10: Rex Ryans upper lip was quivering a little bit after the game.

00:17: The Jets mortified America.

00:59: In lieu of coming up with a strategy to beat the Ravens, the Jets offensive coaches may or may not have vacationed in the Cayman Islands or something.

01:11: The coach has no clue.

01:35: The botched snaps: Mark Sanchez’ fault.

01:36-01:50: Gargling noises.

01:51: “Please, me! Me! Me! No, me, let me go! Me! Me! My turn!”

02:55: The Jets. The coaches. Rex. Sanchez. The wide receivers should be included in this too: they all quit. They flat quit.

03:43: Chuck and duck.

4:45: The Jets defense is not the ’85 Bears.

07:32: Santonio Holmesis missing.

07:52: Mark Sanchez is missing his receivers by 20 or 30 yards, and is hitting guys in the backs of their legs. This is very amusing.

08:03: The Ravens were laughing at the Jets on Sunday night.

10:12: The quarterback is completely lost. It’s bewildering how bad this offensive line is. Derrick Mason just wants to fight with the other team. Plaxico Burress has a short attention span. Again, Santonio Holmes is missing. Dustin Keller is frightened by Ray Lewis. Shonn Greene is not a franchise running back.

14:20: Ya Jet calls, after Mink.

It was one of his better rants. My favorite line was, "Rex is saying that no team is going to the Super Bowl aftah four weeks. Uh, excuse me? YOU HAD THEM GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL IN JUH-LYE! IN APRIL!"

Thats awesome...I've never heard this guy before but he sounds like he pretty cool.

I struggle to find something he's wrong about... Well, except for the whole mortified America thing.

I'd say there is a wide range of truths within this broadcast starting with "gargle, wheeze" and ending with "horrendous" the rest is salt in wounds like only Fqrancessa can do it.

I struggle to find something he's wrong about... Well, except for the whole mortified America thing.

I'd say there is a wide range of truths within this broadcast starting with "gargle, wheeze" and ending with "horrendous" the rest is salt in wounds like only Fqrancessa can do it.

I actually spoke with America and it turns out Fatty was right. America was indeed mortified by the Jets. And not just North America. Central, South America and even some sections of the Caymen Islands were mortified by the Jets as well. Fortunately the Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico were largely spared.

He's not going anywhere. Me not listening to him won't hurt his rating. So therefore I listen and laugh b/c he's a buffoon. I wish I had a better memory on this stuff but he was fighting with a Yankee fan this week and was carrying on about how Torre made some gametime playoff decision due to the heat Mike was giving him. Dude has a deranged sense of self importance. Unfortunately that makes him fun to listen to sometimes. The only way to win as a Jets fan is for the Jets to...win games. Until then the fat bastard will continue his rants with some unfortunate justification.

He's not going anywhere. Me not listening to him won't hurt his rating. So therefore I listen and laugh b/c he's a buffoon. I wish I had a better memory on this stuff but he was fighting with a Yankee fan this week and was carrying on about how Torre made some gametime playoff decision due to the heat Mike was giving him. Dude has a deranged sense of self importance. Unfortunately that makes him fun to listen to sometimes. The only way to win as a Jets fan is for the Jets to...win games. Until then the fat bastard will continue his rants with some unfortunate justification.

I listen occasionally, part of me wants to tune in to say I was listening the day he had a coronary on the air... morbid, and not a very karma-friendly thing to say, I know, but I'm just being honest... every time you hear him wheezing into the mic, you can kinda tell its inevitable.

Archived