Lions - 49'ers Post Game

Maxman

Yeah, Schwartz was a douche.

Harbaugh was a little exuburant, probably a little too much so, but it was a hard fought game, and Schwartz should have taken the high road there.

Instead, he acted like a horse's a$$, ran after Harbaugh, and comes off looking like a sore losing little biotch.

Disagree. The dude was jumping up an down in his face, threw his hand at him and the smacked him pretty damn good in the back.

Schwartz should have punched him.

As I said, Harbaugh was probably a little too exuburant, but regardless, I thought Scwartz embarassed himself by doing what he did.

We'll agree to disagree.

Schwartz has previously proven to be a complete douchebag, this just further confirmed it. Even if you don't like how Harbaugh acted, Schwartz chasing him down the field and then trying to push through people who are trying to break it up while Harbaugh keeps walking away the entire time, pretty much makes none of that matter anymore, because he ended up acting like ten times bigger of an a$$hole than Harbaugh. Scott said it last year, that's a team full of douches and that starts with the head coach.

Yeah, Schwartz was a douche.

Harbaugh was a little exuburant, probably a little too much so, but it was a hard fought game, and Schwartz should have taken the high road there.

Instead, he acted like a horse's a$$, ran after Harbaugh, and comes off looking like a sore losing little biotch.

Joe I think Schwartz reacted normally in the beginning right after the hand shake because It looked to me like Harbaugh Screamed "Yeah" right in his face then kind of shoved him aside...... when Schwartz ran after Harbaugh (the first time) he was like WTF ? And Harbaugh then made another comment and thats what set Schwartz off, it seemed > I think until we know what the hell Harbaugh actully said (which we probably never will) its hard to blame either guy, but Harbaugh has always been kind of a Douche with his comments and Schwartz has always been overly excitable. Im not sure why they all had to jump in in the beginning to separate the coaches that seemed to excite the situation even more sometimes these things should be handled at the scene rather than giving the media more chance to assume (like we're doing ) and turn it into a circus.

I think Schwartz did take the high road in the press conference while Harbaugh kept throwing Insults as if Schwartz cant handle a hard hand shake ? You know what Harbaugh was implying there which leads me to believe he probably said something really stupid on the field that really pissed Schwartz off.

Cowher agrees with Schwartz-- think that pretty much settles that Schwartz was indeed a douche.

Ha! And so did Jimmy Johnson - actually all the ex-HC's seemed to think Harbaugh was a jack a$$ for that.

When you see the angle from on the field. Harbaugh literally screams YEAH!!!, in Schwartz's face, shakes his hand like an a$$hole, then smacks him on the back and essentially pushes him out of the way. What kind of reaction do you think you'd get from acting like that right after an emotional win? I get the whole, be the bigger man idea, but in the heat of the moment, not too many competitive Football men and just going to brush that off. You dont touch a grown man that way.

I was with Schwartz before, but now I think he should have run up behind him and kicked his feet out to make him trip and then punched him.

Schwartz came off like a whiny little bitch in his PC. "I didn't expect to hear an obscenity." On the football field Jim? Are you ******* kidding me you punk?

I wish Harbaugh had popped him in the face, knocked him on his a$$ and then had a mike on him when he stood over him and said, "that's what you get for being a little pussy Jimbo!"

Schwartz came off like a whiny little bitch in his PC. "I didn't expect to hear an obscenity." On the football field Jim? Are you ******* kidding me you punk?

I wish Harbaugh had popped him in the face, knocked him on his a$$ and then had a mike on him when he stood over him and said, "that's what you get for being a little pussy Jimbo!"

I've seen you in action vs people talking sh*t during a Jets loss. I think what Schwartz did was mild compared to what you'd have done if it you were in his place.

I've seen you in action vs people talking sh*t during a Jets loss. I think what Schwartz did was mild compared to what you'd have done if it you were in his place.

I never would have cried about people using "obscenities." Hell, if I ever referred to curse words as "obscenities" I'd kick my own a$$.

I was referring to his response during the situation...not his presser. You would have gone mental on someone over that.

And I would have done something about it unless you held me back like you did that time with that Colts fan. To this day that dude has no idea how lucky he was that you were there and were level headed.

Schwartz is a douche for standing up to Harbaugh's classless BS???? Puuullllleeze.

Schwartz had every right to respond as he did. Harbaugh came to mid-field acting like he'd just won the Super Bowl, on Detroit's own field no less. He was completely out of line and unprofessional in his approach and "handshake" to Schwartz. Jumping up and down, hitting Schwartz in the back and blowing him off like he was a mere peasant? You can read lips at the initial part when Schwartz told Harbaugh "Hey F**k You" and obviously something more was said. If you look, Schwartz caught back up to him to talk and really didn't get fully upset and "physical" until some fat degenerate from the 49ers got in his way and then a 49ers player shoved him. That's when Schwartz lost it.

If that was Bilichick pulling that stunt and mid-field of our home field. everyone here would be going ape sh*t and wanting to know why Rex didn't do the same thing.

Schwartz is a douche for standing up to Harbaugh's classless BS???? Puuullllleeze.

No, they're both douches, but in Schwartz's case, he's a douche for using Harbaugh acting like a douche as an excuse to act like ten times bigger of a douche. It would certainly be justifiable for Schwartz just to be annoyed by what happened and to make his comments, but to then start chasing Harbaugh across the field pretty much was the end of him having any room to talk, and it only got worse from there. That of course doesn't mean Harbuagh wasn't a douche, but when all was said and done, he got out-douched by a bigger douche.

No, they're both douches, but in Schwartz's case, he's a douche for using Harbaugh acting like a douche as an excuse to act like ten times bigger of a douche. It would certainly be justifiable for Schwartz just to be annoyed by what happened and to make his comments, but to then start chasing Harbaugh across the field pretty much was the end of him having any room to talk, and it only got worse from there. That of course doesn't mean Harbuagh wasn't a douche, but when all was said and done, he got out-douched by a bigger douche.

This is a very Douchecentric outlook. :D

I never would have cried about people using "obscenities." Hell, if I ever referred to curse words as "obscenities" I'd kick my own a$$.

I doubt you could reach..

also, i agree with jif.. Harbaugh should've been punched.. bush league move by him..

some of you guys (like klacko) are the same guys that cry when belichick gives a half hearted hand shake post game, if belichick did something like that to rex.. comments would be different

I doubt you could reach..

also, i agree with jif.. Harbaugh should've been punched.. bush league move by him..

some of you guys (like klacko) are the same guys that cry when belichick gives a half hearted hand shake post game, if belichick did something like that to rex.. comments would be different

Terrible analogy. Belichick wouldn't be that demonstrative in 1000 years. Rex would have also handled it a lot better than Schwartz did.

Schwartz is a douche for standing up to Harbaugh's classless BS???? Puuullllleeze. Schwartz had every right to respond as he did. Harbaugh came to mid-field acting like he'd just won the Super Bowl, on Detroit's own field no less. He was completely out of line and unprofessional in his approach and "handshake" to Schwartz. Jumping up and down, hitting Schwartz in the back and blowing him off like he was a mere peasant? You can read lips at the initial part when Schwartz told Harbaugh "Hey F**k You" and obviously something more was said. If you look, Schwartz caught back up to him to talk and really didn't get fully upset and "physical" until some fat degenerate from the 49ers got in his way and then a 49ers player shoved him. That's when Schwartz lost it. If that was Bilichick pulling that stunt and mid-field of our home field. everyone here would be going ape sh*t and wanting to know why Rex didn't do the same thing.

This this and this. Hell, like my example with Klacko...I guarantee with all the hot heads around this place, they would have done something similar in response just like Schwartz.

You dont touch a grown man that way. Shake his hand, slap him on the back and push him out of the way...directly after you were jumping up and down like a moron screaming "YEAH" in the opposing coaches face and then almost ripping his arm off during the hand shake...please, 90% of this board would have done worse.

No way. Like I said above, I'd love to see how some of you would have responded. You dont touch me that way, I'll tell you that right now. Especially during whats supposed to be gentlemens hand shake after an emotional home field loss?...come'on. I'd have knocked his teeth out with out thinking twice.

This this and this. Hell, like my example with Klacko...I guarantee with all the hot heads around this place, they would have done something similar in response just like Schwartz.

You dont touch a grown man that way. Shake his hand, slap him on the back and push him out of the way...directly after you were jumping up and down like a moron screaming "YEAH" in the opposing coaches face and then almost ripping his arm off during the hand shake...please, 90% of this board would have done worse.

No way. Like I said above, I'd love to see how some of you would have responded. You dont touch me that way, I'll tell you that right now. Especially during whats supposed to be gentlemens hand shake after an emotional home field loss?...come'on. I'd have knocked his teeth out with out thinking twice.

That's the point. I'd respect Schwartz if he did knock Harbaugh's teeth out? But he didn't. He allowed himself to get dragged away and then whined about it like a little girl.

Considering most of us who post on this board are also douches, I'm not sure how this helps your argument.

Archived