Reservoir Dogs Mafia

Bleedin Green

Agreed, but I'm not moving off of the Ape. I'm not even going to consolidate. He's a filthy pig and I know it. Trying to play all townie like with "bread crumb" posts he's leaving that he can reference later...please. Huge scum tell. HUGE.

I want to the lynch the Ape and only the Ape.

Ape's in my top 3 and i'm willing to move there as well..

also, your a homo whose bff's with teh klacko cause he's one of the few men you aren't attracted to... you know it, i know it, and they know it..

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed, but I'm not moving off of the Ape. I'm not even going to consolidate. He's a filthy pig and I know it. Trying to play all townie like with "bread crumb" posts he's leaving that he can reference later...please. Huge scum tell. HUGE.

I want to the lynch the Ape and only the Ape.

Yup. You are the best ever.

Ape's in my top 3 and i'm willing to move there as well..

also, your a homo whose bff's with teh klacko cause he's one of the few men you aren't attracted to... you know it, i know it, and they know it..

That's good. Get led around by the worst scum hunter ever... think for a moment, is it really a scumtell to say I'm breadcrumbing a vote train momentum shift so that I can come back to it once we learn the alignment of players connected to it? Really? In case nobody has notices, the past 3-4 games I've played I've done a majority of my casing based on vote train data. I've found it to be far more tangible for casing than my paranoid imagination, which has powered me through many games in the past as the scum MVP.

That's good. Get led around by the worst scum hunter ever... think for a moment, is it really a scumtell to say I'm breadcrumbing a vote train momentum shift so that I can come back to it once we learn the alignment of players connected to it? Really? In case nobody has notices, the past 3-4 games I've played I've done a majority of my casing based on vote train data. I've found it to be far more tangible for casing than my paranoid imagination, which has powered me through many games in the past as the scum MVP.

Yes it is, why would you say it unless you were a cop?

Yes it is, why would you say it unless you were a cop?

Every time someone dies, we get their coroner report. Thus, we learn their alignment.

Every time we learn an alignment, we gain insight to be able to look back at previous day's vote trains, where they stalled, who was on them, who nudged, who stalled, who shifted momentum.

I'm not a Cop. I'm the same aggressive scum hunting Ape I always get stuck being... and I've found over the past few games that vote train analysis is a much more reliable means of catching scum, than acting like an a$$ and proclaiming someone is scum because of my gut. Like you are doing now. Idiot.

To summarize.... This is sad

JiF- please feed that skinny bitch, starvation is sad

J80- if the best thing a 6 foot white boy can do is a jump shot, learn to play chess, mediocrity is sad

Pac- soon you will be crying in your car waiting for ladyfriend and CTM to come back from a phish concert, hippy nerd banging your girl is sad

SMC- soon you will be sitting in youth athletic practices everyday of your miserable life, praying for lightening to cancel football practice is sad

CTM- soon you will find out Pac's Mexican penis is slightly longer but not quite as thick as yours, being finally single again and banging Pac's ladyfriend is sad, but mostly for Pac.

Hess- soon you will find that driving and playing with your BB is illegal and eventually you will have to go back to playing with your pp and driving instead, having no me time is sad.

Slats- soon you will be retired and sitting in a third world country smoking weed and banging woman that don;t speak English, working is sad

Sharrow- soon you will actually get old enough to suck at video games, aging is sad

Verb- soon the Dolphins will win another regular season game but you will be dead before they win in the playoffs. Dolphins are Sad

He's not leading me around anywhere .. (besides being behind jif is def safer place to be) .. I had you in my top three before he even quiffed that post out..

Hess, Ape, CTM...

you guys pick one and I'll vote there...

I can also go for JiF given the outbursts this morning.

**** off. Racist.

Every time someone dies, we get their coroner report. Thus, we learn their alignment.

Every time we learn an alignment, we gain insight to be able to look back at previous day's vote trains, where they stalled, who was on them, who nudged, who stalled, who shifted momentum.

I'm not a Cop. I'm the same aggressive scum hunting Ape I always get stuck being... and I've found over the past few games that vote train analysis is a much more reliable means of catching scum, than acting like an a$$ and proclaiming someone is scum because of my gut. Like you are doing now. Idiot.

#14 - lets lynch the Ape!!!

He's not leading me around anywhere .. (besides being behind jif is def safer place to be) .. I had you in my top three before he even quiffed that post out..

I know that. I only said it to get under your skin. Haha... quif

This is not news to me. Some of these people de-value my two degrees from UNCW every day.

Did the Ape go to school there? That would make sense.

the ape's scum or rolled up, imo (or think's he;'s rolled up)

He's scum. When does anyone ever defend vs. a day 1 JiF case? ...ever? My cases, votes, play is largely ignored on day 1 unless I'm being lynched but the Ape is in super defense mode already.

Sniff sniff, I smell a dirty pig in an Ape costume.

He's scum. When does anyone ever defend vs. a day 1 JiF case? ...ever? My cases, votes, play is largely ignored on day 1 unless I'm being lynched but the Ape is in super defense mode already.

Bwahahahahahahah, good point. Ape has been playing unsettled. He accused me of not paying attention to detail, a lot like accusing me of being a fat ****. To screwing up his own details then running home to cook himself chili like a little girl. Now I love me some comfort food to but that's a little off for ape.

Bwahahahahahahah, good point. Ape has been playing unsettled. He accused me of not paying attention to detail, a lot like accusing me of being a fat ****. To screwing up his own details then running home to cook himself chili like a little girl. Now I love me some comfort food to but that's a little off for ape.

I mean, its pretty damn obvious he's hiding something. I think CTM is right, he's either scum or rolled up. My bet is scum. But I'm intrigued to hear his fake reveal. One time BP?

Haven't you been paying attention? A school that Playboy recognized as having the best-looking student body on the east coast can't afford to tarnish its image with a poop-flinging monkey.

Good point. But Playboy is moronic. They have Miami and Rollins College in their top 10 party schools. Being from Orlando, I can tell you Rollins college does not apply. And knowing Miami very well and being that one of my recruiters is from there, I cant tell you, that does not apply.

So I question this "best looking student body" b.s. But I'm biased, Florida schools are pretty fortunate from that stand point.

I'm not defending against a JIF case

I'm hardly in super-defense mode you dope. People asked me questions, I've given them answers. I don't think I'm being defensive at all.

The fact that you suspect I could be Cop, and want to lead a lynch on me is alarming tbh. I'm a roleless townie, like I said above "the same aggressive scumhunting Ape I always get stuck being".

I mean, its pretty damn obvious he's hiding something. I think CTM is right, he's either scum or rolled up. My bet is scum. But I'm intrigued to hear his fake reveal. One time BP?

That was my best guess.

I'm content with my Ape vote for the time being. Despite the weak explanations, I just don't like leaving Hess at L1 with a vote count and leaving. It's either irresponsible or scummy. If you have enough time to tally the votes, you have enough time to unvote and back him back down to L2.

Wow.

I expect more from you Crusher. "Unsettled?"

I explained that I had a sh*t day yesterday, and rather than continue to post with my mind elsewhere I went home and caught my breathe so to speak. I can't believe you are latching onto this...

One time magical bullet proof vest that turns NK attempts into one time invisible vest he can use to follow a player. His time at DM has done him good.

My problem with going after Ape is the same problem I have with going after Pac or CTM. Everyone rides these guys so much every game I tend to not want to get into that mentality. Last game I had the scum team nailed but never took a second look at Pac.

I'm not defending against a JIF case

I'm hardly in super-defense mode you dope. People asked me questions, I've given them answers. I don't think I'm being defensive at all.

The fact that you suspect I could be Cop, and want to lead a lynch on me is alarming tbh. I'm a roleless townie, like I said above "the same aggressive scumhunting Ape I always get stuck being".

I was a born leader. Dont be alarmed.

One time magical bullet proof vest that turns NK attempts into one time invisible vest he can use to follow a player. His time at DM has done him good.

My problem with going after Ape is the same problem I have with going after Pac or CTM. Everyone rides these guys so much every game I tend to not want to get into that mentality. Last game I had the scum team nailed but never took a second look at Pac.

I dont think anyone rides the Ape anymore...nowadays, the Ape rides everyone else.

He's like a new man in mafia since joining DM.

While the Ape is claiming he's scum hunting he's really not. I watched him do it last game from behind the scenes, this game, totally different approach. He'll try to claim he's being the same Ape as always, but thats simply not true.

Wow.

I expect more from you Crusher. "Unsettled?"

I explained that I had a sh*t day yesterday, and rather than continue to post with my mind elsewhere I went home and caught my breathe so to speak. I can't believe you are latching onto this...

I'm not latching onto it. I really can't tell if you are changing your play style or if your up to something.

I wasn't too fond of the Apes subtle push of Hess, spastic vote to put at L1, then admonishing me for voting him.

Reason I'd vote for either is because it could very well be that their scum partners and Ape was just trying to nudge him for distancing purposes.

Aperew seemed real concerned about putting people at L2 yesterday so I'll acomodate him.

unvote

Vote The Stupid Ape

All I pin on you is the fact that Hess was at L1, you were obviously aware of it (being that you posted the vote count), and left your vote there for anyone to ninja hammer.

Verbal is suspect for putting him there, you're suspect for leaving him there.

Why? Because L-2 is a "safer" spot? L-1 gets people nervous of ninja hammers, and makes them reveal. Which is what I wanted.

Unvote Vote Verbal

Few possibilities here: 1) Verbal was skimming and didn't realize he was putting Hess at L-1, 2) He's scum trying to lay an easy vote, 3) he's incredibly stupid. In all 3 cases he deserves some pressure.

Dumbass. Try reading the thread next time. I love how you say stupid as a possibility given the following post I made after that one. Scum don't pay attention to things like that......nice try.

Unvote

Vote: 80

Vote Verbal

Like I said earlier, I saw that he voted right on top of me - and instead of unvoting, I chose to wait and see if Verbal would. He didn't... but he did have the presence of mind to ask Hess for a reveal, and comment several times after putting him at L1.

Several times? Nice exaggeration, though.

Yeah, you watched me from behind the scenes last game - and couldn't see what I was doing there either, which is why you sounded like a dumb **** in dead thread. Poor JIF, if you don't spell everything out for him, he's lost...

Archived