Lets be honest, Welker running 5 yard outs doesnt scare anyone

Matt39

Damn... Apparently the NFL didn't get the memo that the Pats were geniuses for bringing in Chad Ochocinco to stretch the field and Albert Haynesworth and Shaun Ellis to stuff the run game and resurrect the D. Turns out, Ochocinco is merely stretching on the sideline while opposing RB's and OL's are stuffing their D's down the Pats throats.

The Pats will go .500 the 2nd half of the season, and finish 9-7, good for a 2nd place tie in the AFCE with the Buffalo Bills

Somebody tell us the last time the Pats made a great move personnel wise?

While you're at it, name one that BB was entirely responsible for? You know, other than collecting tons of draft picks ultimately used on players who wind up sucking.

This. Seymour, Wilfork, Harrison.. there used to be a lot of talent on New England's defense. They've just failed to replace those players that have left.

True. I think Beli understands he wont be able to recapture that old dominant d and thats why they made all those FA signings which is very unlike the pats. they usually build through the draft.

yup. they will run the table after philly. our only hope is to beat them and then run the table, or another way of saying that is closing the season with an 11 game win streak

Thankfully, you don't win games on paper, you win them on the field. Before they played today, did you think they would lose to the Giants? I didn't. How about when they lost to the Bills? Didn't see that coming either.

They've tried drafting one multiple times. Unfortunately it still hasn't worked out.

So which Big name Collage Reciver did they draft in the past few years? - This year rather

passing on picks and collecting draft picks. They could have traded up for Jones or A.J Green

So like I said I'm happy Bilicheat is such a good evaluator. I'm very happy Tannys not their GM

Imagine if he had that many picks :-0

Hahaha, OMG I forgot their schedule is as easy as the Jets. Need to win next week!!!

This. Outside of still having to play the jints, the Jets schedule looks very similar to the Pats. Both teams should be able to make it to 11 or 13 wins.

The Pats definitely look beatable, though, but it's up to the Jets to beat them.

Hopefully the Pats' spinoff in KC has a game for them, too.

Archived