SOA Mafia Game Thread

StraightCash

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crusher, Hess and Pac discuss teh Mafia stratergiez

fats.png

Oh sh*t... I just pee'd a little. Is that Dick Gregory as Hess? Can't really think of anyone more perfect... also... why have you saved photos of fellow JN members to such a disturbing degree? You have more photos of Crusher than JIF does. creeper.

Did I ever tell you guys the story about when I picked up Pac and Klakco from the Golf Course?

This is the CTM I once liked.

You've actually met up with some of these cretins? I guess I could grab a beer with Vic or Wombat, they are on opposite ends of my professionally beaten path. But Wombat is totally gay for me, and Vic hates me. So yeah.

It was years ago that I met Pac. He's not a fatty. Typical late 30's out of shape Mexican. His brothers a bean pole and wayyyyy cooler. Not like thats hard...but just sayin.

So your saying... after Pac wouldn't let you touch his penis. You violate his brother's bunghole. Cool story bro.

In effort to move the game along...the only 2 game related post that have been serious were the Ape's "ding" on JC and Wbat's "all seriousness" vote on Vic because of a chain of votes on a player I cant remember SF80?

I'm following the Ape. His instincts have been great lately.

Unvote

Vote JC

Yes. I'm following the Ape. Verbal said he's a better scum hunter than me.

Fine. Then I'm following Ape's lead. VOTE Jetscode

I would follow SMC but Wombat on D1 I'm not feeling yet.

Spooky.

You all should be voting for JC. I'm telling you... he's teh scum.

Just wanted to note the timing of these two yokels for future reference...also...anyone else find it funny that the Ape always wants a tag team behind him? Still like my vote on JiF for now...

Oh sh*t... I just pee'd a little. Is that Dick Gregory as Hess? Can't really think of anyone more perfect... also... why have you saved photos of fellow JN members to such a disturbing degree? You have more photos of Crusher than JIF does. creeper.

He PM's me weekly to find out if I have any others at different angles. I think it's sweet.

You've actually met up with some of these cretins? I guess I could grab a beer with Vic or Wombat, they are on opposite ends of my professionally beaten path. But Wombat is totally gay for me, and Vic hates me. So yeah.

wth does that mean, and how do you know what they do for a living, stalker?

Just wanted to note the timing of these two yokels for future reference...also...anyone else find it funny that the Ape always wants a tag team behind him? Still like my vote on JiF for now...

I actually thought the same thing when I scrolled up and saw his post and I'm sure he thought the same thing when he saw mine, hence his comment/post back. Unless it's like a double wifom, JiF manufacturing his post about me manufacturing my post. We're only human JC, born to make mistakes, retro pop style.

I actually thought the same thing when I scrolled up and saw his post and I'm sure he thought the same thing when he saw mine, hence his comment/post back. Unless it's like a double wifom, JiF manufacturing his post about me manufacturing my post. We're only human JC, born to make mistakes, retro pop style.

JetsCode's magic 8 ball says you're scum.

wth does that mean, and how do you know what they do for a living, stalker?

Ape is like one of those artsy dudes who's mom was always impressed when he made her a Mothersday cards in school. Unlike my mom... "Crusher you fat ****, you spelled mom wrong, and don;t tell me you where going for an English flare."

Archived