NY Jets vs new england patriots -- Official Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply
we're a second half team.. going to load up on the jets in the second half and then watch all you jiffies pretend you knew it all along

They may do just that, but the point I'm making is this team has to start scoring points earlier. We just can't continue to wait until we're behind in the 3rd qtr to start playing on Offense. We'll never beat the premier teams or win a championship of any kind if we can't get this Offense going. This D isn't the Ravens D of 10 years ago so no one go there.

We can ill afford to give the Pats defense any resemblance of momentum is this game itself or moving forward the rest of the season. We need to get this problem corrected this upcoming drive and put not 3 points up but 7. We do that I think we're ok for the remainder of the game

They may do just that, but the point I'm making is this team has to start scoring points earlier. We just can't continue to wait until we're behind in the 3rd qtr to start playing on Offense. We'll never beat the premier teams or win a championship of any kind if we can't get this Offense going. This D isn't the Ravens D of 10 years ago so no one go there.

Our offense sucks, deal with it..

We're still a very good team and better then the Pats..

U want offense, watch the packers

Archived