Early Games Thread

Irish Jet

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or you wasted a 2nd round draft pick on that piece of white trash Hillis. And another pick on Jahvid Best, who probably doesn't even know his name anymore.

This doesn't refute my argument at all. I avoided Hillis and Best like grim death in my draft. Got Ray Rice and Fred Jackson instead.

14-0 Dallas leads. Are the Bills officially frauds?

You know. We just won 3 in a row, against Miami, San Diego, and Buffalo.

The bulk of Jets fans feel pretty great about this. Yet, look at what's been going on with these teams...

I've bought into the confidence somewhat, but a big part of me is expected to get smacked right back down to earth tonight.

You know. We just won 3 in a row, against Miami, San Diego, and Buffalo.

The bulk of Jets fans feel pretty great about this. Yet, look at what's been going on with these teams...

I've bought into the confidence somewhat, but a big part of me is expected to get smacked right back down to earth tonight.

Cosign.

You know, if we win, this place is going to explode too.

On the schedule, all that's left are the Giants and the Eagles. "12-4 AT WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111" shouldn't take long.

That's fine. Hell, if we win tonight, I might even join in for a bit.

Nothing to see here. Just a couple of perfectly heterosexual men planning to celebrate on the internet together later. Carry on, carry on.

Archived