Early Games Thread

Irish Jet

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seattle beating Baltimore.. LOL@Baltimore they are so overrated. I told you last week, Steelers will win that division.

It's only the first quarter, but a Ravens loss would become EXCELLENT news heading into our Jets vs. Patriots matchup, especially considering the fact that they hold the head to head tiebreaker over us. With all that siad, it's kind of hard for you to act as if the Steelers are better than the Ravens, when the Ravens have swept the Steelers. The Steelers are also overrated; their defense is nothing like Pittsburgh D's of years past.

One thing i liked about earlier games was Miami further reducing their chances of winning the Suck for Luck sweepstakes. This team just cannot get anything right!

Forget reducing, it's officially reached the point of eliminating. There's no way the Colts pick up enough wins to lose the #1 pick considering the fact that they now have 3 more losses than any other team in the league.

Seattle just recovered a fumbled kick return on the 18... They are already beating Baltimore by 9...

Seattle up 12 heading into the half. I'll tell you what, if Seattle can just score 7 points during the 2nd half, the Ravens may be done. I can't picture the Ravens offense scoring at least 20 points during the 2nd half.

Stafford threw a pick 6. He's regressing. Stares down the receivers. Can't look off the safety. Rabble rabble.

While I get what you're doing, the truth is Stafford really has been so overrated this year it's not even funny. His entire success is built around Calvin Johnson absolutely dominating the opposition and when he doesn't, like tonight, Stafford looks average at best. The number of times the guy has gotten praised for throwing into triple coverage is simply laughable.

Archived