Rookie Mistakes by Sanchez Contnue

JohnnyB

not a Pats fan- actually hate Brady.

Sanchez is in his third year and still not comfortable as a starting QB. His decision-making sucks and his accuracy is not very good. Doesn't help that his supporting cast makes a ton of mistakes too, but leadership has to come from the QB position and he hasn't gotten there yet.

Sanchez will not lose his job. He will be the starter for quite some time, for better or for worse. My point is I have not seen him take that next step in maturity, and have seen him regress in certain areas.

not a Pats fan- actually hate Brady.

Sanchez is in his third year and still not comfortable as a starting QB. His decision-making sucks and his accuracy is not very good. Doesn't help that his supporting cast makes a ton of mistakes too, but leadership has to come from the QB position and he hasn't gotten there yet.

Sanchez will not lose his job. He will be the starter for quite some time, for better or for worse. My point is I have not seen him take that next step in maturity, and have seen him regress in certain areas.

He really needs to be better, obviously, but in his defense I once read a quote from Donovan McNabb who said he didn't feel comfortable as an NFL QB until his 5th year. Kids still that, a kid. Will he get better? I don't know, but I do know its too early to make the call.

You know what mistake drove me crazy last night? When we were in the shotgun and the ball was snapped and he wasn't ready for it so he fumbl.... oh, that's right, that was Tom Brady that did that. :rolleyes:

The backup center did that. You know what mistake was the best? Sanchez throwing the ball to a linebacker for a pick 6.

I hate to say this, but I don't think Sanchez has progessed as much as people think. Again, this is year three, and he has yet to take that major step. I feel like when he does give us a thought about progessing, he takes a huge step back the following week.

Year three and Sanchez is getting paid an absurd 17 Million and he's still making mistakes that he made in preseason in 2009. He's still eyeing one receiver the entire time, he's still showing inconsistency, he makes the stupidest makes at times. The INT against Buffalo in the Redzone, the timeout right before halftime, which I think changed the momentum of the game.

He's not the QB for this team. We should have signed Matt Hasselback. I really love the guy and his work ethic, but he doesn't improve. We play 30 minutes a game while other teams play two halves. He's nearly irrelevant throughout the first half. I'm just done with this guy, and I know having the stupidest Offensive Coordinator doesn't help, but Sanchez is making some horrible mistakes.

I hate to say this, but I don't think Sanchez has progessed as much as people think. Again, this is year three, and he has yet to take that major step. I feel like when he does give us a thought about progessing, he takes a huge step back the following week.

Year three and Sanchez is getting paid an absurd 17 Million and he's still making mistakes that he made in preseason in 2009. He's still eyeing one receiver the entire time, he's still showing inconsistency, he makes the stupidest makes at times. The INT against Buffalo in the Redzone, the timeout right before halftime, which I think changed the momentum of the game.

He's not the QB for this team. We should have signed Matt Hasselback. I really love the guy and his work ethic, but he doesn't improve. We play 30 minutes a game while other teams play two halves. He's nearly irrelevant throughout the first half. I'm just done with this guy, and I know having the stupidest Offensive Coordinator doesn't help, but Sanchez is making some horrible mistakes.

Sanchez isn't getting paid $17 million. That's a fictious cap figure.

It's damn close, I bet that.

Regardless, money isn't the issue. You have good other arguments, but the money claim is dumb.

We should all know that NFL contracts have different values each year in cap & cash value according to the way a contract is structured for salary cap purposes. A player can have a cap figure of $12 million one year and $1 million the next.

Regardless, money isn't the issue. You have good other arguments, but the money claim is dumb.

We should all know that NFL contracts have different values each year in cap & cash value according to the way a contract is structured for salary cap purposes. A player can have a cap figure of $12 million one year and $1 million the next.

**** the money. The point is he's playing like complete a$$ and everyone knows it. Some just may be afraid of saying it.

**** the money. The point is he's playing like complete a$$ and everyone knows it. Some just may be afraid of saying it.

You're being too kind. He's playing like pure sh*t.

He won't face an easier defense all season than he saw last night and he was awful. F him.

Sometimes I think that the only defense for Rex's defense of Schitty's offense can be that Sanchez really sucks. I always wind up thinking that they both leavve a lot to be desired.

When is golden boy going to mature? This is year three and he still makes stupid mistakes.

Alex Smith made a TON of stupid mistakes, until he got competent Coaches around him.

Now he's 8-1 with his middle finger up to all the haters.

Sanchez will be doing the same thing once Someone realizes that plays are designed and called by the coaching staff.

Archived