Game Thread: New York Jets vs Washington Redskins

Maxman

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time for a draw.

I can't believe what I have seen from an NFL team that I'm seeing from the Jets on every 3rd and long they just concede and don't even focking TRY to convert the 1st down. If that one thing doesn't spell sh*tty's doom then woody Johnson is blind

LOL... so the genius play to Mulligan wasn't enough, now we can follow it up with all-world Patrick Turner... absolutely brilliant.

It was 3rd and 20 from our own endzone. What play were you confident in? Come on dude... Living to fight another day is the right call there.

It was 3rd and 20 from our own endzone. What play were you confident in? Come on dude... Living to fight another day is the right call there.

It's not just that one play Eric-it's been happening all year-every single week we see the Jets not even TRY to convert a 3rd and long-they never even throw it past the sticks-it's either a draw or a screen for nothing

How the F**k is Mulligan still with this Team. He's all but given the Skins 3 points min.

They don't have another option on the roster. They miss Hartsock that is for sure...but it is probably time to check the waiver wire.

Oh, I don't doubt that there was a 0.01% chance of a first down on that play barring a penalty, but there's a difference between in all likelihood not being able to pull it off, to calling a play that absolutely guarantees you won't. It just repeats a 6-year long issue, that play-calls completely disregard the team's personnel.

It's not just that one play Eric-it's been happening all year-every single week we see the Jets not even TRY to convert a 3rd and long-they never even throw it past the sticks-it's either a draw or a screen for nothing

They don't believe in the personnel and they playcall accordingly. Is what it is. But, in that situation, it's the right call.

Archived