Game Thread: New York Jets vs Washington Redskins

Maxman

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get this logic you have. Because the Jets don't want to run a high-risk low-reward play with a QB that makes bad decisions. We should bench him for a 41-year-old guy that hasn't gotten real playing time since 2006?

Quite simply because logic left along time ago. It's all emotion from here on out.

And he couldnt get a yard? He ******* sucks dude. I wont question your position on Sanchez. I can understand, but stop sweating me about This moron Schotty. This dude is ******* horrible. Me and DLJ knew it would be a dumb a$$ play like that. You dont think the Redskins know too?

What good is a yard? 24 yards is identical to 0. It's about not turning the ball over. That's been the strategy all game.

What good is a yard? 24 yards is identical to 0. It's about not turning the ball over. That's been the strategy all game.

A yard isnt good when you need 24, the problem is that you can still get yards if you're attempting to stick them deep in their territory with a punt. Besides, every yard is important on offense. If Schotty isnt even going to attempt to get a yard then he should atleast say f' it and TRY to get the first.

He's a douche, and im beginning to become ashamed that you are even arguing this. Schotty should be unemployed in the NFL period.

A yard isnt good when you need 24, the problem is that you can still get yards if you're attempting to stick them deep in their territory with a punt. Besides, every yard is important on offense. If Schotty isnt even going to attempt to get a yard then he should atleast say f' it and TRY to get the first.

He's a douche, and im beginning to become ashamed that you are even arguing this. Schotty should be unemployed in the NFL period.

Oh please... 1st, the play was blown when Greene tripped. 2nd, if they went for 10 yards, you'd still be complaining. 3rd, if they go for the 1st the turnover comes strongly into play, as does the sack.

Again, the strategy all game has been to play conservative and protect the football against a strong passrushing team.

3rd and 25 is the perfect time to protect the football in a tie game.

Oh please... 1st, the play was blown when Greene tripped. 2nd, if they went for 10 yards, you'd still be complaining. 3rd, if they go for the 1st the turnover comes strongly into play, as does the sack.

Again, the strategy all game has been to play conservative and protect the football against a strong passrushing team.

3rd and 25 is the perfect time to protect the football in a tie game.

Oh please, Schotty's a douche and he cant formulate an offensive drive that can even warrant a 1st down.

Archived