Thank You TJ Yates

slowmoe57

Had the same thought while watching that game... Despite Arain Foster screwing me, it was a gutsy win by Houston.

And in typical,fashion.... The Pats opponent had themselves in position to turn the tide, then handed the Pats an int in the end zone. Amazing how often that sh*t happens in favor of the Pats

Had the same thought while watching that game... Despite Arain Foster screwing me, it was a gutsy win by Houston.

And in typical,fashion.... The Pats opponent had themselves in position to turn the tide, then handed the Pats an int in the end zone. Amazing how often that sh*t happens in favor of the Pats

Sometime the Patriots do make plays.

Spare me. That defense is putrid. Better lucky, than good.

Yes and No.

It is putrid.

However, they do make plays. Not nearly enough, but they do make an occasional play.

It is about the only thing they do well.

Great day to be a NY Jets fan! Best case scenario just happened for the 1 o'clock games

It was unreal...everything that needed to happen, happened. And the Jets sat back as the Chiefs had flags thrown at them left and right. Very weird.

Yes and No.

It is putrid.

However, they do make plays. Not nearly enough, but they do make an occasional play.

It is about the only thing they do well.

Yeah, as do most teams in the NFL.

Getting back to my original point, I'm still amazed that teams repeatedly hand games over to the Patriots in the fashion they do... its been happening for a decade. No team is better positioned to cash in on a mistake, and no team makes their opponents pay for a mistake like the Patriots do.

Why you decided to offer an objection to this is beyond me. Trolling perhaps?

Yeah, as do most teams in the NFL.

Getting back to my original point, I'm still amazed that teams repeatedly hand games over to the Patriots in the fashion they do... its been happening for a decade. No team is better positioned to cash in on a mistake, and no team makes their opponents pay for a mistake like the Patriots do.

Why you decided to offer an objection to this is beyond me. Trolling perhaps?

Mea Culpa.

It sounded like you were not giving the Patriots credit for actually making plays.

Absurd run for them. If Kubiak doesn't get Coach of the Year I am going to be angry. Very angry. And I am going to write Roger Goodell a letter, telling him how angry I am.

Not that I disagree with you, but do you really think there's any chance it doesn't go to McCarthy if the Packers finish the season undefeated?

Mea Culpa.

It sounded like you were not giving the Patriots credit for actually making plays.

No, they make plays... like today, when Moss fumbled the ball right into Mayo's hands. Mayo held onto it. Great play.

Honestly, I give them credit for being in the right place at the right time... and not dropping the INTs. Like I said, they aren't good, but they make their opponents pay for mistakes like no other team does.

Archived