The Good News....

SoFlaJets

Is...

1-this will be the last game we ever have to watch Brian Schottenheimer calling plays for the New York Jets

2-Wayne Hunter play RT

3-the starting safety combination of Eric Smith and Brodney pool

4-Matthew Mulligan killing any more drives

add them as you think of them

Woody Johnson has GOT to be absolutely pissed and I'm telling you there WILL be changes a-coming...big changes-big moves. The Jets will take the headlines this off season. If they can't do it on the field then they WILL do it with moves

Woody Johnson has GOT to be absolutely pissed and I'm telling you there WILL be changes a-coming...big changes-big moves. The Jets will take the headlines this off season. If they can't do it on the field then they WILL do it with moves

I think this was the plan all along. Why else would they save 8 million under the cap? I keep reading, on boards, that there will be an unprecedented amount of players who will be free agents next year.

I think they knew this year would be tough with all the expiring contracts that they had and the limited time due to the lockout so they patched things together with the likes of Wayne Hunter, Plaxico Burress, Matt Mulligan etc.

I think this was the plan all along. Why else would they save 8 million under the cap? I keep reading, on boards, that there will be an unprecedented amount of players who will be free agents next year.

I think they know this year would be tough with all the expiring contracts that they had and the limited time due to the lockout so they patched things together with the likes of Wayne Hunter, Plaxico Burress, Matt Mulligan etc.

The $ 8 million is a mystery, because the division was there if you add a safety, some OL depth and a real backup QB.

I agree.

Your starting offense will be

QB Peyton Manning

RB ? (does it matter Peyton fuking Manning is your QB)

FB Connor

WR Holmes

WR Reggie Wayne

WR Kerley

WR Alshon Jeffrey

TE Keller ?

LT D Brick

LG Slauson

C Mangold

RG Moote

RT ?

OC Tom Moore/Peyton Manning

Sign Here if you would approve this

X_____________________________

I think the Jets have to stop trying to make headlines and start trying to make good football decisions. It's chasing the back pages that caused the team to end up like this.

It should be for leaving Sanchez as the only viable QB option

He's been very busy John-he has been trying to sign CB's for the past two summers-nothing else is more important-no other position matters except that Rex gets his defensive players that he wants

He's been very busy John-he has been trying to sign CB's for the past two summers-nothing else is more important-no other position matters except that Rex gets his defensive players that he wants

Then he should be on the hot seat for not being able to multi-task.

QB Peyton Manning

FB Connor

WR Holmes

WR Reggie Wayne

WR Kerley

WR Alshon Jeffrey

TE Keller ?

LT D Brick

LG Slauson

C Mangold

RG Moote

RT ?

In madden I would. Can't afford it for real. Wayne will be pricy.

Is...

1-this will be the last game we ever have to watch Brian Schottenheimer calling plays for the New York Jets

2-Wayne Hunter play RT

3-the starting safety combination of Eric Smith and Brodney pool

4-Matthew Mulligan killing any more drives

add them as you think of them

Also that the Colts have the 1st pick in the draft.

QB Peyton Manning

FB Connor

WR Holmes

WR Reggie Wayne

WR Kerley

WR Alshon Jeffrey

TE Keller ?

LT D Brick

LG Slauson

C Mangold

RG Moote

RT ?

Not getting Manning and keeping your 1st round pick.

Woody doesnt care as long as fans and corporations continue to buy tickets and sponsorships.

In madden I would. Can't afford it for real. Wayne will be pricy.

He is 85 years old he will only get a 1 year deal why not take a Plaxico type contract to play with Peyton again, and the only reason why I even want him in this scenario is to help install the Tom Moore/Peyton Manning offense, he is actually not that good anymore. All that above is really changing Peytons money for Sanchezs money, and Plaxico's money for Reggie Wayne money and add your 1st round pick to the offense, that money is already counted no matter who u draft.

So to say it's only possible in Madden is completely false it is very possible if you cut Sanchez, and swap Plax for Wayne.

Kerley and Wilkerson are players. Ellis actually played pretty well today. Wilson is a good nickle corner. We got some good young pieces growing around our core.

Really feel like the team is a revamped offense from being consistent contenders.

Archived