Mortal Kombat Mafia: Game Over - Town Wins!

Nolder

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOLS

Well at least the 8-ball has not been wrong yet...Doc, don't bother protecting me...I'll take my NK with grace...thanks.

Bottom line: I watched the Ape...his victim came up dead...concluded he was a threat...figured he'd come up with some BS about him being the Vig or some other crap that would only create a wifom...either way I'm cool with it.

Well at least the 8-ball has not been wrong yet...Doc, don't bother protecting me...I'll take my NK with grace...thanks.

Bottom line: I watched the Ape...his victim came up dead...concluded he was a threat...figured he'd come up with some BS about him being the Vig or some other crap that would only create a wifom...either way I'm cool with it.

I applaud your efforts. Even if you lied and just said the Ape killed him and he ended up being the cop we wouldn't lynch you.

Can't really blame you. If he claims Vig, town likely kills him anyways.

btw I love you guys

honestly had things turned out just a liiiittle differently I think we could have easily finished this game in the course of a single IRL day

I wish DM people would learn how to commit to a game like this

Archived