A Season in Hell...

SoFlaJets

Thanks be to Rex for this disaster. He is not happy unless there is a foot formly planted in his mouth. We are the beneficiaries.

and you just know that somewhere between today and February the 5th Rex will open his big fat mouth and say that it should've been us playing in Indy

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and you just know that somewhere between today and February the 5th Rex will open his big fat mouth and say that it should've been us playing in Indy

Well 3 weeks out and we have not had a week without controversy -- so this should be par for the course.

• 2 weeks later...

Thankfully this will be the last day of Jets' fans S.I.H. It has been a long and pretty much unhappy one...I really don't have very many if any at all good memories of the 2011 Jets season-can anybody remind me of some? I mean what sticks out immediately when you think about last season? I can't picture one great pass or run-the only thing that comes to mind while writing this is Revis' 100 yard INT return for a TD....anybody? anything?

Thankfully this will be the last day of Jets' fans S.I.H. It has been a long and pretty much unhappy one...I really don't have very many if any at all good memories of the 2011 Jets season-can anybody remind me of some? I mean what sticks out immediately when you think about last season? I can't picture one great pass or run-the only thing that comes to mind while writing this is Revis' 100 yard INT return for a TD....anybody? anything?

Well the opening night comeback against Dallas filled me with hope -- who knew waht a sh*tstorm it would turn into -- lets gety today over with and start with Curtis Martins entry to the hall of fame to start a fantastic 2012 season.

As bad as this season was 2 games stand out.

Denver-if Leonhard makes that tackle for a safety, that's a win, no Tebow crap.

Giants-even with the awful Cruz TD, Jets were dow 6 with all 3 TOS, 1st and 10 and midfield. And Sanchez and the offense pretty much shat the bed. I'm rooting for the Jints today out of Pats hatred and a samll financial concern, but if the offense drives the field in that spot the Giants are watching the gam on TV, and may the Jets get in the playoffs. The Jets ran their mouths about Ground and Pound, and yet in that spot called 3 shotgun passes, all incomplete.

As bad as this season was 2 games stand out.

Denver-if Leonhard makes that tackle for a safety, that's a win, no Tebow crap.

Giants-even with the awful Cruz TD, Jets were dow 6 with all 3 TOS, 1st and 10 and midfield. And Sanchez and the offense pretty much shat the bed. I'm rooting for the Jints today out of Pats hatred and a samll financial concern, but if the offense drives the field in that spot the Giants are watching the gam on TV, and may the Jets get in the playoffs. The Jets ran their mouths about Ground and Pound, and yet in that spot called 3 shotgun passes, all incomplete.

sanchez lost those 2 game by himself

Missed wide open Mcnight in both games, a pick six vs den and a badly overthrown vs gints

Why, EVERYbody had had a bad year...I mean look at Brees, Eli,

sanchez lost those 2 game by himself

Missed wide open Mcnight in both games, a pick six vs den and a badly overthrown vs gints

why are you a member of the "Sanchez Haters Club" Rich? I mean look at Eli, Brees, Rivers...are THOSE teams ready to toss THEIR QBs out? He's due a do-over...it was all Schotty's fault anyway....am I forgetting anything? Ther have beena hundred excuses from the "Sanchez Defenders Club"

Why, EVERYbody had had a bad year...I mean look at Brees, Eli,

why are you a member of the "Sanchez Haters Club" Rich? I mean look at Eli, Brees, Rivers...are THOSE teams ready to toss THEIR QBs out? He's due a do-over...it was all Schotty's fault anyway....am I forgetting anything? Ther have beena hundred excuses from the "Sanchez Defenders Club"

When you cant exploit the worst pass def man has ever seen (pity pats), it is time to cut bait. His pocket presence may be the worst ever for a top 5 pick. He is not football smart either.

When you cant exploit the worst pass def man has ever seen (pity pats), it is time to cut bait. His pocket presence may be the worst ever for a top 5 pick. He is not football smart either.

I PRAY the Jets get Peyton and if he doesn't work out then I want to see what Greg McElroy looks like taking snaps from Nick Mangold's butt-now THERE is one smart dude-smart enough to know what NOT to do-unlike Sanchez-hey all you really have to know about him is he's stupid enough to date Kim K...case closed

I PRAY the Jets get Peyton and if he doesn't work out then I want to see what Greg McElroy looks like taking snaps from Nick Mangold's butt-now THERE is one smart dude-smart enough to know what NOT to do-unlike Sanchez-hey all you really have to know about him is he's stupid enough to date Kim K...case closed

I spoke with Gannon and Jim Miller bout him, gannon is as frustrated as any, Miller also dumbfounded by his lack of football smarts, soprano will have no motion in offense, and will prob hand off 40x a game, time to cut bait when a top 5 pick cant read a def and is being paid $12M to hand the ball off

manning will be a Fin if i had to predict right now, if so jets prob a last place team

I spoke with Gannon and Jim Miller bout him, gannon is as frustrated as any, Miller also dumbfounded by his lack of football smarts, soprano will have no motion in offense, and will prob hand off 40x a game, time to cut bait when a top 5 pick cant read a def and is being paid $12M to hand the ball off

manning will be a Fin if i had to predict right now, if so jets prob a last place team

200x200_Afternoons_normal.jpg

howardeskinHoward Eskin

Told by 2 people close to Mannings that Peyton very likely to be a Redskin despite smokescreen being put of their by Skins to seek other QBs

200x200_Afternoons_normal.jpg

howardeskinHoward Eskin

Told by 2 people close to Mannings that Peyton very likely to be a Redskin despite smokescreen being put of their by Skins to seek other QBs

Well - with Peyton they won't need an OC. The one they currently pay money to is arguably the only bigger abomination than Schottenheimer.

Well - with Peyton they won't need an OC. The one they currently pay money to is arguably the only bigger abomination than Schottenheimer.

I swear I'm mystified as to WHY in Heaven's name they would run after Tony Sparano and immediately sign him like he's the second coming of Don Coryell-I mean did they even ASK anybody else if they were interested in the Jets job?

I swear I'm mystified as to WHY in Heaven's name they would run after Tony Sparano and immediately sign him like he's the second coming of Don Coryell-I mean did they even ASK anybody else if they were interested in the Jets job?

why u ask, cause Soprano plays line em up no motion football. Prob no audibles as well. Just run the play MS, mean just hand the ball off

I'm talking about Shanahan's idiot son Jimmy, not Tony S. I don't know what to think of that move yet, but like afo says, he's been known to keep his O's very stripped down and that can't be a big negative given what we've seen here.

so I'm at truevalue in my jets hoodie and jets hat

the check out guy has a giant hat on

i'm waiting, just waiting for him to say something stupid, I've been in a foul mood for 2 weeks, and I'm hoping he gives me a reason

so he says "cool hat, congrats on martin"

a$$hole

there must have been at least a couple of other quarterbacks who failed to expolit the pitypats pass def, man, dude, bro

since they've already won 16 games this season out of 18 and are playing today for the NFL Championship....

oh, I forgot --- it was only Mark Sanchez that didn't

so I'm at truevalue in my jets hoodie and jets hat

the check out guy has a giant hat on

i'm waiting, just waiting for him to say something stupid, I've been in a foul mood for 2 weeks, and I'm hoping he gives me a reason

so he says "cool hat, congrats on martin"

a$$hole

Fans of many teams respect him. We know class when we see it.

there must have been at least a couple of other quarterbacks who failed to expolit the pitypats pass def, man, dude, bro

since they've already won 16 games this season out of 18 and are playing today for the NFL Championship....

Did Rex Grossman throw for 400 yards or 500 yards against them, I don't remember...

Am I the only idiot that still responds to this guys posts, by the way?

Henne 416 yds

Flacco 318

Moore 282

VY 400

fitz 369

try again fool

I'm talking about Shanahan's idiot son Jimmy, not Tony S. I don't know what to think of that move yet, but like afo says, he's been known to keep his O's very stripped down and that can't be a big negative given what we've seen here.

When you add in a psycho owner, it really makes no sense. Shanahan has only been a genius when Elway was playing. That's a very long time ago. And suspect the snotnose Shanahan boy telling Peyton what to do is a dynamic that's designed to be a conflict. Simply the Skins have been run by fools and knaves since the day Snyder darkened their door. The Jets might not be Shangrila, but the Skins are an embarrassment.

Archived