LT on Sanchez- not lazy, pampered, needs weapons on offense, hates Santonip

Matt39

Well, you are the expert on little whiny bitches since that's what you do best so I guess we'll just have to take your word for it.

I'm not one of these sky is falling folk around here. I still believe in Rex Ryan the NY Jets. But continue your opinion of me....cuz I really care what you think. <3 u.

And I'd like to note, that in this thread, I've been called a loser, insane, a whiny bitch, gone of the deep end, delusional, a baby, I dont have authority to post certain things, a piece of work, and some other jabs in there but all I've done is give an opinion of a situation.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not one of these sky is falling folk around here. I still believe in Rex Ryan the NY Jets. But continue your opinion of me....cuz I really care what you think. <3 u.

And I'd like to note, that in this thread, I've been called a loser, insane, a whiny bitch, gone of the deep end, delusional, a baby, I dont have authority to post certain things, a piece of work, and some other jabs in there but all I've done is give an opinion of a situation.

Yeah... and? What are you new to JN or something?

Nope. Just wanted to show that I'm respectfully giving an opinion about something while being insulted for not agreeing with the masses.

So yeah, nothing new...just wanted to point it out.

Not agreeing with the masses huh?

FARVA!

Ps: I know it doesn't fit so take a future stfu.

Well, we know who Woody Johnson supports:

Jenny Vrentas @JennyVrentas 34m

A few quick hits: Johnson said unequivocally Holmes will be back in 2012. "I'm concerned but confident" chemistry can be fixed.

Manish Mehta @TheJetsStream 34m

Woody Johnson says Santonio Holmes will definitely be on Jets in 2012. "He may be one of the best players we've ever had.

Jenny Vrentas @JennyVrentas 33m

Johnson did not answer directly if Sanchez is starter in 2012/franchise QB. "No such thing as 100%" he said.

Manish Mehta @TheJetsStream 33m

Will Jets pursue Peyton Manning? Woody Johnson says he has confidence in Sanchez, but "We're going to look at every possibility."

Nope. Just wanted to show that I'm respectfully giving an opinion about something while being insulted for not agreeing with the masses.

So yeah, nothing new...just wanted to point it out.

oh brother...

what you did was immediately shout down anyone trying take LT's side while calling him every name in the book.

you didn't exactly say "excuse me for interjecting gentlemen but this LT fellow would be best served to keep this kind of tom foolery under wraps".

Well, we know who Woody Johnson supports:

Jenny Vrentas @JennyVrentas 34m

A few quick hits: Johnson said unequivocally Holmes will be back in 2012. "I'm concerned but confident" chemistry can be fixed.

Manish Mehta @TheJetsStream 34m

Woody Johnson says Santonio Holmes will definitely be on Jets in 2012. "He may be one of the best players we've ever had.

Jenny Vrentas @JennyVrentas 33m

Johnson did not answer directly if Sanchez is starter in 2012/franchise QB. "No such thing as 100%" he said.

Manish Mehta @TheJetsStream 33m

Will Jets pursue Peyton Manning? Woody Johnson says he has confidence in Sanchez, but "We're going to look at every possibility."

The only thing Woody is concerned about is paying Holmes millions of dollars to catch TD's from Tom Brady.. sucks but it looks like money and not team chemistry is the deciding factor here.

first decision from Woody that I've been disappointed with.

Right. The 7th round rookie backup and the guy that's not even on the team anymore yell fire in a crowded theater and it's Rex' fault. Oliver Holmes fans you guys are not.

Oh, I'm not saying I agree with most of what's being said in this thread, I just think it's never a good sign when you're considering those two the voices of reason. Particularly when one's primary goal is trying to explain how LT's comments are so much worse than Holmes' actions and the other is a freakin' chowd.

Oh, I'm not saying I agree with most of what's being said in this thread, I just think it's never a good sign when you're considering those two the voices of reason. Particularly when one's primary goal is trying to explain how LT's comments are so much worse than Holmes' actions and the other is a freakin' chowd.

I don't see what's so hard about just considering all of them douchebags. BUT WE MUST PICK SIDES AND ARGUE. HARUMPH HARUMPH!!!!

I don't see what's so hard about just considering all of them douchebags. BUT WE MUST PICK SIDES AND ARGUE. HARUMPH HARUMPH!!!!

Yeah, that's about the size of it. I don't really disagree with the idea of LT being douchetastic, I just enjoy trying to make JiF explain how unbelievably awful LT is while Holmes is apparently just aces.

oh brother...

what you did was immediately shout down anyone trying take LT's side while calling him every name in the book.

you didn't exactly say "excuse me for interjecting gentlemen but this LT fellow would be best served to keep this kind of tom foolery under wraps".

Not true. I've called him whiny coward bitch. Thats only 3 names in the book that happen to be appropriate.

One will never have to face the team again and is taking jabs on his way out of town. He's now done this to both teams he's played for. The other lost his cool during a game, made a fool of himself but will have to face his teammates again.

Honestly, I'm shocked that I'm alone on thinking that LT is a coward for his actions.

Right. The 7th round rookie backup and the guy that's not even on the team anymore yell fire in a crowded theater and it's Rex' fault. Oliver Holmes fans you guys are not.

It is not only listening to a couple of "guys", it is seeing the actions on the field.

-Did you not see week 17?

-Did you not see how the offense could never seem on the same page (now that makes some sense)

-Did you not see how Holmes was disruptive at week 4?

-Did you not see how they needed to ship mason out as a hope at all, dynamics would change?

-Have you not heard how Rex HIMSELF said that he "did not have the pulse of the team"

If you need more evidence than this that there is an overall lack of leadership, well then you don't know what leadership should be doing.

Not true. I've called him whiny coward bitch. Thats only 3 names in the book that happen to be appropriate.

One will never have to face the team again and is taking jabs on his way out of town. He's now done this to both teams he's played for. The other lost his cool during a game, made a fool of himself but will have to face his teammates again.

Honestly, I'm shocked that I'm alone on thinking that LT is a coward for his actions.

I can see what you're saying about LT and I definitely think he, like a number of others before him, should have kept his mouth shut and kept it in the locker room. While I don't think it's quite as cowardly as those douchey "anonymous sources", considering they won't even stand behind their own comments, I definitely get what you're saying given his situation. More than anything, I just found it funny how riled up this got you considering your stance on Holmes, which I think is quite obvious that I completely disagree with you on.

btw.. the funniest part of all of this is if LT came out and tore up Sanchez in defense of Holmes everyone of you would be crying..

You love to deal in a world of hypotheticals and how each of us would react.

Really, all we can deal with is what happened. LT DID NOT do that, so it really is of no value.

Really, all we can deal with is what happened. LT DID NOT do that, so it really is of no value.

Disagree. The majority of people don't care about motive, timing, etc, but the message itself and, while there is a vocal group of vehemently anti-Sanchez posters here, most still fall somewhere on the pro-Sanchez spectrum - he's good/he's improving/it's Schotty's fault/it's the WR's fault/it's Tannenbaum's fault/it's the pseudo-intellectual's fault.

Had LT came out and echoed the anonymous sources in Mehta's article, plenty of people who are applauding him would be bashing him for the same reasons that JiF has been.

ya, cause you guys are so hard to figure.. lol

I'm very interested to hear what he's going to sound like next year.. I think he's incapable of shutting up but I doubt he'll be as bragadocious.

Maybe he should just guarantee a wild card spot and go from there.

How about guarante-ing that he will be a leader and make sure the Jets team is a professional football team that is ready to compete at the highest level for a playoff spot....and make sure that the couple of dumbass slapdicks that are on the team will be held in check or they will be out of here fast.....

It is not only listening to a couple of "guys", it is seeing the actions on the field.

-Did you not see week 17?

-Did you not see how the offense could never seem on the same page (now that makes some sense)

-Did you not see how Holmes was disruptive at week 4?

-Did you not see how they needed to ship mason out as a hope at all, dynamics would change?

-Have you not heard how Rex HIMSELF said that he "did not have the pulse of the team"

If you need more evidence than this that there is an overall lack of leadership, well then you don't know what leadership should be doing.

Nice

Disagree. The majority of people don't care about motive, timing, etc, but the message itself and, while there is a vocal group of vehemently anti-Sanchez posters here, most still fall somewhere on the pro-Sanchez spectrum - he's good/he's improving/it's Schotty's fault/it's the WR's fault/it's Tannenbaum's fault/it's the pseudo-intellectual's fault.

Had LT came out and echoed the anonymous sources in Mehta's article, plenty of people who are applauding him would be bashing him for the same reasons that JiF has been.

There's no question that what LT did sucked, none at all.

Archived