I Am SO Happy Right Now...

SoFlaJets

I detect a hint of sarcasm.

aren't you glad you started liking American football IJ? You could have continued on your merry way watching European football and worrying about whatever team it is you love over there...I mean you should have at LEAST become a fan of a team that you know ISN'T FRIGGING CURSED-add to this debacle is the Giants about to beat SF and it's just a...who knows what

so let's see that makes it 11 now. 5 Pats Super Bowls, 4 Bills Super Bowls and even 2 Dolphins Super Bowls since I watched our one and only one-IN THE 8TH FRIGGING GRADE!!!!

Technically this is the 7th Patriots Superbowl since the Jets one appearance.

aren't you glad you started liking American football IJ? You could have continued on your merry way watching European football and worrying about whatever team it is you love over there...I mean you should have at LEAST become a fan of a team that you know ISN'T FRIGGING CURSED-add to this debacle is the Giants about to beat SF and it's just a...who knows what

The Jets aren't cursed. They're poorly run and have little talent. It's not like things should have been that different this year.

Indeed. I chose to be miserable, it's how I roll.

Believe in Alex Smith though, since Tebow blew up he's now the knew Jesus, and I BELIEVE.

Indeed. I chose to be miserable, it's how I roll.

Believe in Alex Smith though, since Tebow blew up he's now the knew Jesus, and I BELIEVE.

you have NO idea-the Giants can not possibly lose when it starts going like this for Jets fans

Are you dying of some disease?

Do you have less than six months to live?

How can you possibly know this?

No, I don't think so-I'm just going by the 85 year Curse Of The Bambino and figure we're halfway there now-so unless I live to be 98 I don't think I'll get to see the Jets win another one

The Jets aren't cursed. They're poorly run and have little talent. It's not like things should have been that different this year.

There are times I felt like they were cursed, this year not being one of them.

In '98 the way they lost in Denver that was a head scratcher. When the Jets landed Dick Steinberg and were still bad, then he died, that made me think about them being cursed a bit as well.

So why does that make you happy?

well i AM happy for all of the expert sports guys on ESPN, the NFLN and all of the sports talk radio guys who FINALLY got their pre-season pick right since they say the Patriots are going to be in the SB every summer since 2004-I'm happy for all of them

This is a disaster. The only possibly good thing I see here is that another Giants superbowl win (or hell, Pats superbowl win) would really stick the screws to Woody Johnson and maybe get him to work even harder at getting us that trophy (since this superbowl will make him lose $$$ one way or another)

Archived