"Imitation Mafia" Sign-up

Jetsfan80

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol... feel free to make fun of me in the game regardless... I might watch it to see all the antics just not feeling the desire to play like I used to and get upset too easily every game.

Lol... feel free to make fun of me in the game regardless... I might watch it to see all the antics just not feeling the desire to play like I used to and get upset too easily every game.

But getting upset too easily is the essence of JN mafia!!! Just take a break and comeback. You know you'll miss us. We miss you already.

JN Mafia -- If it ain't emo, you're doing it wrong

But getting upset too easily is the essence of JN mafia!!! Just take a break and comeback. You know you'll miss us. We miss you already.

JN Mafia -- If it ain't emo, you're doing it wrong

Lol... Did I miss the part where you became one of my boys? -hugs SMC- I always miss SOME of you guys... (and before the game before star wars I had been on a break from mafia for a year... I just hate BEING mafia lol.. it makes me too tense)

THIS IS BULLsh*t!!! You just got here. Anyway I'm not playing this game either. I'm winning a game over at DM instead right now.

oh crap I'm in that game.. I better go post or something...

get into a fight with me.. I want to melt down and have everyone hate me.

Pretty sure Slats sold his house and is living on some island smoking a joint, while listening to strawberry fields forever.

This reads a lot like my retirement plans.

I hate football and my computer was simultaneously dying. That's why I haven't been around at all. I fixed up my computer as of today, but I still hate football. Especially the Jets.

This would be a weird game to jump back in on. There's only a few people I think I could effectively imitate. I like Pac's idea of making up alts to match the character given, though.

I hate football and my computer was simultaneously dying. That's why I haven't been around at all. I fixed up my computer as of today, but I still hate football. Especially the Jets.

This would be a weird game to jump back in on. There's only a few people I think I could effectively imitate. I like Pac's idea of making up alts to match the character given, though.

SLAAAAAAAAATS!

Is this the Linsanity discussion forum?

This mother f'n guy!

Hey buddy - welcome back. Figured you were neck deep in naked aboriginal women with a giant doobie hanging out of the corner of your mouth on a beach somewhere off the beaten path by now, hahaha...

If Slat's wants an easier game to come back into instead of this inevitable abomination. It could wait. JN mafia needs more Slats. Or we could run two games at once? No no no probably not. LOL Doobies and National Geographic type titties? Sounds like a nice theme for my new man cave.

oh this game will be preposterous. that's part of the allure.

I doubt anyone would hold us to trying to imitate with each post.. I just planned on sprinkling some in.

Welcome back...you have been missed.

Archived