Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So to recap, when you're wrong about something it's on purpose, while at the same time you're right about other stuff that you just chose not to tell anyone about? Impressive. :-P

It's all part of Ape's master plan.

He's a schemer. CTM is a schemer. They have plans.

JF80 is like a dog chasing cars. He wouldn't know what to do with it once he caught one.

You can check out any time you like... but you can never leave.

Welcome to JN mafia Joe. Pick a lady to cling to.. everyone else has.

This explains why Crusher loves JiF. But with Vic and AVM....umm....well....you know.

But that's why we love him.

Speak for yourself!

Yeah, I get you.

I've had a town read most of the game anyway... would rather keep you around and lynch from this group: SMC, Brett, Migisi, JIF, Lily, 80 and to a lesser extent Nae and DPR.

Was wondering when you'd get your hardon for me. -blows Ape a kiss-

Surgery tomorrow, gonna be unavailable for a day or 2.

That's ridiculous. If you were a real player, you would bring your technology into the OR with you. Those clowns always make you wait anyhow...

Seriously, be well. If you keep complaining, they give you more drugs. I'm making this small so that the Ape doesn't notice that I made a serious post. Laters.

That's ridiculous. If you were a real player, you would bring your technology into the OR with you. Those clowns always make you wait anyhow...

Seriously, be well. If you keep complaining, they give you more drugs. I'm making this small so that the Ape doesn't notice that I made a serious post. Laters.

And post immediately after. It goes without saying you should post while driving there (shout out to my boy Hess)

So to recap, when you're wrong about something it's on purpose, while at the same time you're right about other stuff that you just chose not to tell anyone about? Impressive. :-P

Yes. Pretty much.... you do realize when I write this stuff up, its meant to be tongue in cheek, playing off my reputation and tendencies right?

YOU.

You guy.

What do you think of SMC, DPR, and others that have been playhing like scummy pig **** sh*t particles?

SMC I can never get a read on he plays the same every game very consistent. DPR ALWAYS looks scummy to me so Im not really the right person to ask on either one of them. Early on I suspected WWW and Nolder and you see how that turned out.

Archived