Jet's Want Braylon back per Manish...

Mogglez

I have always said let's see what we have in Sanchez. And now with Shotty gone that will be crystal clear!...unless Manning is hear. And if that is the case I would like to have Sanchez as well and then he can be the one waving the towel on the bench watching Peyton throw TD after TD.

Realistically, I would love to have Sanchez come into his own and grow as a true home grow QB to lead us. I just don't know dude.

If Manning was a healthy 30 YO,and he was about to come free, (never happen) I would give anything for him. That's not the case.

Even if he is able to throw the ball, odds are there are not many hits left in that neck. Suspect IR by week 5. Signing Manning would be a panic move.

If the front office is down enough on Sanchez that they are really considering this, just cut him and move on with a younger guy.

If they could have Manning, and Sanchez on the team at the same time, why not? That just can't happen. They need Sanchez's money to bring Manning in

If Manning was a healthy 30 YO,and he was about to come free, (never happen) I would give anything for him. That's not the case.

Even if he is able to throw the ball, odds are there are not many hits left in that neck. Suspect IR by week 5. Signing Manning would be a panic move.

If the front office is down enough on Sanchez that they are really considering this, just cut him and move on with a younger guy.

If they could have Manning, and Sanchez on the team at the same time, why not? That just can't happen. They need Sanchez's money to bring Manning in

you make too much sense.....I do see your points and agree.

"Well, the QB is terrible, the right tackle can't play, and the OC knows next to nothing about passing offense, but I still want to stretch the field. But how?...I've got it! Let's continue stockpiling troubled wideouts! To the Rex-Phone!!!"

We all know the WR's sudden lack of separation in 2011 season had to do with everything else but WR play!

At this point, they'll take any WR willing to play with Sanchez. But, I'm on the Michael Floyd boat these days. Draft him and forget about the WR position of the next 4-5 years.

Would love Floyd at 16, but it would be pretty nice to be able to address the WR issue with a FA like Braylon, Robert Meachem, maybe even Moss, and use the pick on bigger holes (pass rusher) and draft a future WR in the 2nd or 3rd rounds instead.

Money. He wanted a big payday. Now Braylon sees he is worth less than a good steak, so he can be brought back for pennies on the dollar.

So instead of negotiating a contract which is in the JETS favor our strategy is to let a player go and then hope he gets injured, is released and becomes available so the JETS can get a bargain deal.

So instead of negotiating a contract which is in the JETS favor our strategy is to let a player go and then hope he gets injured, is released and becomes available so the JETS can get a bargain deal.

He has great chemistry with Sanchez, which is why I am really happy. But as soon as a player has a decent season he wants more $$ come on take one for the team esp. since he did drop a lot of balls.

He has great chemistry with Sanchez, which is why I am really happy. But as soon as a player has a decent season he wants more $$ come on take one for the team esp. since he did drop a lot of balls.

That's true. He had great chemistry with Sanchez.

Braylon did not drop a lot of balls in the 2010 season. IIRC it was Holmes who led the JETS in that category. I could be wrong, but sure that Holmes was worse than BE in that category. But the JETS let Braylon get away and then the JETS sign Plax for 3.5 mill which was not exactly bargain basement price for someone who had not stepped on a football field for 2+ seasons.

That's true. He had great chemistry with Sanchez.

Braylon did not drop a lot of balls in the 2010 season. IIRC it was Holmes who led the JETS in that category. I could be wrong, but sure that Holmes was worse than BE in that category. But the JETS let Braylon get away and then the JETS sign Plax for 3.5 mill which was not exactly bargain basement price for someone who had not stepped on a football field for 2+ seasons.

He wasn't but Plax has a ring . A ring makes a big difference esp. if you take into account the #'s the man was used to putting up w/ the Giants.

That's like people not taking a chance on P. Manning because of his neck and the fact he missed a season. He's still PEYTON MANNING!

Would love Floyd at 16, but it would be pretty nice to be able to address the WR issue with a FA like Braylon, Robert Meachem, maybe even Moss, and use the pick on bigger holes (pass rusher) and draft a future WR in the 2nd or 3rd rounds instead.

Sure, but I think the pass rushers worth that high of a pick will be off the board and Floyd at 16 is a great value. I always repeat myself by saying this, but its totally subject to change closer to the draft. Right now, I want Floyd. I wouldnt be upset if the took Whitney Mercilius. But I think Ingram and Upshaw will be off the board.

I am not condoning how it went down. I was all for Braylon > Santonio.

He wasn't but Plax has a ring . A ring makes a big difference esp. if you take into account the #'s the man was used to putting up w/ the Giants.

That's like people not taking a chance on P. Manning because of his neck and the fact he missed a season. He's still PEYTON MANNING!

If you look at his numbers in his last season in the NFL before he shot himself in the foot literally, there were not that impressive as his previous years. And then add the fact that he was out of the NFL in the can for 2 plus seasons and this makes his signing even more dubious. And then we paid him 3.5 mill for the priviledge of having him. It was an out and out DUMB move!

And if Peyton cannot throw or throw with the same zip and accuracy he once did because of his injury he will be a liability on the football field. He will always be Peyton Manning not just the QB who had MVP calibre seasons almost every year till 2010 season!

If you look at his numbers in his last season in the NFL before he shot himself in the foot literally, there were not that impressive as his previous years. And then add the fact that he was out of the NFL in the can for 2 plus seasons and this makes his signing even more dubious. And then we paid him 3.5 mill for the priviledge of having him. It was an out and out DUMB move!

And if Peyton cannot throw or throw with the same zip and accuracy he once did because of his injury he will be a liability on the football field. He will always be Peyton Manning not just the QB who had MVP calibre seasons almost every year till 2010 season!

That's what I'm saying taking a chance on Plax is basically the same you're really on a 50/50 stance. He could be GREAT or he may never be the same.

Archived