So, the Bills signed Mark Anderson too.

T0mShane

They've had the best offseason beside Denver. Getting Manning is an automatic win, getting picks and cash for Tebow is gravy.

Bills have added 2 pass rushers, locked up their offensive threats and pretty much gotten better on both sides of the ball. Good for them.

If we can't knock off the Pats, I hope they do.

I know they're in our division but I really can't hate on the Bills I rooted for them a few times last year (especially against the Pats). I guess I feel for the fanbase out there it's been a while since they were good. Btw do the Bills have a good secondary? I seem to remember that they didn't do well against the pass.

if the jets signed him, you would say he is too old

Too old, not that good, too expensive, and not a fit for the D would be the refrain. Some of that is true.

Mario would be too expensive and not a fit.

Peyton Manning would be overpaying an old, injured QB (desperate, Favre 2.0, etc).

Johnson would be the wrong Johnson/WR.

OTOH, Reggie Nelson could have solved the TE problem.

Too old, not that good, too expensive, and not a fit for the D would be the refrain. Some of that is true.

Mario would be too expensive and not a fit.

Peyton Manning would be overpaying an old, injured QB (desperate, Favre 2.0, etc).

Johnson would be the wrong Johnson/WR.

OTOH, Reggie Nelson could have solved the TE problem.

Come on, everyone knows safeties are key to any NFL team's success. That's where the smart ones put all of their focus. A lot more important than wasting your time on useless positions like pass rushers and QBs.

Come on, everyone knows safeties are key to any NFL team's success. That's where the smart ones put all of their focus. A lot more important than wasting your time on useless positions like pass rushers and QBs.

And if they didn't sign a safety there would be an issue there.

Is Mark Anderson suddenly a good Football player?

Let see if he gives any effort now that he's signed a nice new contract. Wonder if he disappears again like he did after his rookie season.

I'm not worried about the Bills. They were world beaters and then the Jets trotted into stadium and pulled their pants down during their "white out".

Plus, we got Tim Tebow.

Is Mark Anderson suddenly a good Football player?

Let see if he gives any effort now that he's signed a nice new contract. Wonder if he disappears again like he did after his rookie season.

I'm not worried about the Bills. They were world beaters and then the Jets trotted into stadium and pulled their pants down during their "white out".

Plus, we got Tim Tebow.

Well if hes not a good football player D brick must really suck since this guy ate him alive . Bills have a nice little pass rush shaping up

Archived