Welcome to the site JetsPantone5535c

Maxman

I would like to welcome JetsPantone5535c to the site. Thank you for signing up.

For those of you that don't know, JetsPantone5535c comes from a long line of respected Jets posters. He said as a child he had lots of time to think about the Jets when he was waiting for his Father to be finished in the bathroom.

Thanks for signing up!

For those of you that don't know, JetsPantone5535c comes from a long line of respected Jets posters. He said as a child he had lots of time to think about the Jets when he was waiting for his Father to be finished in the bathroom.

Thanks for signing up!

Now I know you're lying.

Thanks for signing up!

PLS_5535_C_SRGB.png

"You would have my vote. Easily."

How did this thread turn from racist to gay so fast? Oh wait, is that being discriminatory?

Its an attitude like that that will make you the sole target of this hall monitor if he ever scores that coveted sash. I got my eye... on... you.

My AV changes semi-annually, per my signature. I have no control over it.

I heard thats the mantra of the Giants fan. I also hear their forums are looking for some more fair weather fans before this upcoming season shows them missing the playoffs.

I would like to welcome JetsPantone5535c to the site. Thank you for signing up. For those of you that don't know, JetsPantone5535c comes from a long line of respected Jets posters. He said as a child he had lots of time to think about the Jets when he was waiting for his Father to be finished in the bathroom. Thanks for signing up!
I would like to welcome JetsPantone5535c to the site. Thank you for signing up. For those of you that don't know, JetsPantone5535c comes from a long line of respected Jets posters. He said as a child he had lots of time to think about the Jets when he was waiting for his Father to be finished in the bathroom. Thanks for signing up!

So you changed the color ?

Archived