Mark Sanchez does not need a TV show to prove to everyone he is a good QB

courtnj18

As much as I would love to be entertained by another Jets Hard Knocks - I do not see it happening, nor do I think they really need it. I have been reading articles that HK2 would be a suitable outlet for Jets drama and public exposure. The Jets do not need help in this category by any means. Those weary of Mark's on-field performance this season think HK2 would be a way for him to prove that he in fact is a good quarterback and does need the assistance of Tim Tebow. Let's remember Tebow was brought in to help the JETS win, and not Mark as an individual.

nor do I think they really need it.

i agree.. people question sanchez's toughness, both mentally and physically, but in college he had an injury that forced one of my football buddies to retire and sanchez played on it that same week... he's a tough guy and he's handled scrutiny extremely well.. tebow will be a nice switch up but people need to stop gettin carried away

i blame skip

How would Hard Knocks prove anything about Mark Sanchez's on field performance?

My point exactly. Apparently, some people think this is the case. My suggestion??? If you need proof on a television to see Mark succeed...WATCH THE DAMN GAMES.

As much as I would love to be entertained by another Jets Hard Knocks - I do not see it happening, nor do I think they really need it. I have been reading articles that HK2 would be a suitable outlet for Jets drama and public exposure. The Jets do not need help in this category by any means. Those weary of Mark's on-field performance this season think HK2 would be a way for him to prove that he in fact is a good quarterback and does need the assistance of Tim Tebow. Let's remember Tebow was brought in to help the JETS win, and not Mark as an individual.

I am not entirely sure they won't end up doing it. The reports about Rex being against Hard Knocks are scary, if they end up on the show. They will say Rex changed his mind. But Woody...ah, Woody.

I don't think they need it either. Just makes it that much more scary if they end up on it...

Woody isn't a good owner though, so this isn't anything new.

Hardnocks would do nothing more than provide laughs and prove what I think we already know. Matter of fact I think training camp and the regular season will do that as well.

Hardnocks would do nothing more than provide laughs and prove what I think we already know. Matter of fact I think training camp and the regular season will do that as well.

Im watchin you :P

he's a tough guy and he's handled scrutiny extremely well.

How exactly had he handled it well? He collapsed epically doing his best Footsteps Falco impression for the last quarter of the season. He consistently looks like he's .09 seconds away from bawling on the sidelines. The dude's a walking, talking vagina.

How exactly had he handled it well? He collapsed epically doing his best Footsteps Falco impression for the last quarter of the season. He consistently looks like he's .09 seconds away from bawling on the sidelines. The dude's a walking, talking vagina.

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2009-11-16/sports/17938043_1_mark-sanchez-brian-schottenheimer-jerricho-cotchery

Footsteps threw a better deep pass than Sanchez and why would you want to insult all the lovely vaginas in the world with comparisons to Sanchez? ☺

i agree.. people question sanchez's toughness, both mentally and physically, but in college he had an injury that forced one of my football buddies to retire and sanchez played on it that same week... he's a tough guy and he's handled scrutiny extremely well.. tebow will be a nice switch up but people need to stop gettin carried away

i blame skip

Bruised penis?

Archived