Christine's Executioner Mafia - Night 5

Christine

don't you have some idiotic list of remaining players with scum/town/no read to post.

the plan is rock solid. don't care what some chowd who hides under rocks for most of the game thinks.

I like your strategy but nobody is biting. Let it go.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would change to a Game of Thrones character to better match the season but in a way Harrow have something in common...lol.

Haven't watched Boardwalk yet so I don't know the back story... if making the switch, which GOT character?

This thread has gotten seriously gay, even by JN standards.

Lol.. i was just reading through it and wondering if Jif acts like this in real life.. Is he constantly trying to "couple up" with guys .... I'm betting yes

Lol.. i was just reading through it and wondering if Jif acts like this in real life.. Is he constantly trying to "couple up" with guys .... I'm betting yes

Definitely.

I just walk around all day and every guy I see..."Sun's out, gun's out?" "Cock Rockin?". Me too!!! ///high fives.

Definitely.

I just walk around all day and every guy I see..."Sun's out, gun's out?" "Cock Rockin?". Me too!!! ///high fives.

Nah, not that.. You're always trying to create an exclusive club of you and another poster, typically male...

yeah... lets just keep giving it to Vic or you and hope for the best...

I know you replied this to JiF but its not a choice between your plan and keep giving it to Vic...If Vic doesn't kill scum I want to change horses...the problem with exposing the Doc is the possibility of the RB...plus...its not like we see the Doc stepping out and endorsing your "plan" and without the doctor's agreement your plan is worthless. Makes one suspect your motives.

Archived