Christine's Executioner Mafia - Night 5

Christine

Well damn

Wasn't expecting that at all

I shot Migisi

I figured she was probably town but would be dangerous to leave around since she was the most inactive player

Hard to get a read on inactives so I figured she was probably better off just out of the picture rather than skating through to the endgame to cause a lot of doubt

In retrospect it probably makes more sense to have investigated her than shot her but I'm sure we're all glad I didn't

And speaking of investigation I got an answer of No Result on someone

I'm pretty sure that means they have a roleblocker although I find it interesting that the kill will still go through while I'm being roleblocked

I guess that's just the way Executioner works?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Out of who we have left I'm not sure who to kill

I have a lot of trouble reading most of you

Kind of want to off 80 just to see what's what with that whole thing him and JC got going on and overall JC has, I think, contributed more to discussion whereas 80 just kind of skirts it but either of them would be alright with me

Kind of want to off 80 just to see what's what with that whole thing him and JC got going on and overall JC has, I think, contributed more to discussion whereas 80 just kind of skirts it but either of them would be alright with me

It's a battle of wills and I intend to win. I'm the Joker giving Two Face the opportunity to shoot me.

It is hard to stop an Execution. And that's all I'll say about that.

You know, some of you ask a ton of questions in PMs, and I'll gladly answer them. It's not that I am a bastard mod, but if you all never ask... I won't bloody just give you all the answers.

This is from ChrisMod's 1st post, updated on who's left:

The Players

• Brettfag
  • JC
  • Crusher -- Uncountered Neighbor/Called out JiF
  • CTM
  • Vic -- Scum Killer
  • Retard Child EP
  • Nolderp -- Uncountered Cop/Scum Killer
  • SMC
  • Wombat
  • Hess

The Dead

Ape - Town w Neighbors

Leelou - Town w Neighbors

Tina - Town Vanilla

AVM - Mafia w Neighbors

Pac - Town Vanilla

Verbal - Town Vanilla

BG - Town w x2Night Vote

JiF - Mafia Symp

Migs - Mafia Godfather

In a game of 20, there was either 5 scum and a symp or 4 and a symp. That means we're looking at 2-3 more scum alive. I think we should be looking at killing out of the following group:

Brett

JC

CTM

EP

SMC

Wombat

Hess

Of course, I'd exclude myself, but based on what we know so far we can't just go on people's word.

I'm wondering if Crusher or Vic have any preferences as to who's shot

Like I said I have trouble reading you guys

If I was to shoot at someone now it'd be 80. Completely disengaged from the game and for the past phase or two has taken a "come after me brah" mentality.

I'm just trying to prove a point to JC. He has something of a vendetta for me.

I'm just trying to get you to contribute something...maybe you could try scum hunting a little...usually you do provide a little comic relief...this game you haven't looked at anyone except me who called you out for trying to hide.

ewww. me no likey so much now. Didn't realize everyone jumped the the kill wombat train. aah **** it kill him anyway.

Migs death was a game changer IMO. We lost 3 townies the night before and JiF as a symp is a half & half because we don't know if ChrisMod includes that in her mafia calculations (some mods do, some don't). But with Migs dead, they're 2 down now and have 2 to 3 left. Big difference IMO and brings us closer to winning than being on the ropes with a slew of townie deaths.

There's not much evidence out there and Wombat is as good a candidate as any.

That said, don't want to blow up your spot, but I think you are also a good person to look at in light of how the AVM kill went down. But I'll leave that for another day.

Archived