Christine's Executioner Mafia - Night 5

Christine

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morning was fast approaching, and decisions had to be made. Shuffling could be heard in one particular house, and the resident there found a gun sitting on their dresser. One bullet? Better use it.

Nearby, another resident was out on their evening walk. They had much to do, and no fear. Not in the Night at least. At night, they had no fear. Even still, they had double protection, in case the knife missed the mark. Of course, it didn't.

Tied and gagged, a mule was dragged to the executioner's platform. Even though early morning had not yet dawned, a few came out to watch the Axe fall. It fell quickly, and the sound of the Mod Goddess came from the clouds.

TOWN

A shot rang out, and a nearby silent onlooker fell to the ground.

TOWN

A cry was heard as a few ventured into the streets, a knife still in the victim's heart.

TOWN

The town was dropping like flies.

Pac2566, Vanilla Town, is Dead

Verbal, Vanilla Town, is Dead

Bleedin Green, Town with Strong Night Vote, is Dead

It is now Day 3. Begin your voting for Executioner.

(Strong Night Vote meant that his vote counted double. He received a Vanilla PM. Some of you may have secrets even you don't know of...)

Yeah, Vic, go ahead and kill me. I really dont want to battle my muffin top for an entire game trying to prove I'm town. Its draining and the game sucks for me when he's like this.

Besides, I've got a role but it sucks and so does this game. My role has zero benefit and I'm confused why its even in the game. I'd love to cock rock it to the end but its will be grueling having to deal with mt when he's like this for the entire game. Hate seeing him like this and rather just die and flip town so he can get over it quickly and dominate with you.

Kill me please. thanks,

We should have Vic kill us both and die in one of those Homeo and Droolingyet kinda endings.

Night 1 I decided to search in Ape's neighborhood and got a Guilty on AVM

note my concern here when you guys started to accidentally vote him executioner

are you guys voting him to be executioner or voting to kill him?

There was no point in claiming since the scum was getting killed anyway so I stayed quiet

Last night I had to speak up because I was worried the executioner would kill my target and render my investigation useless

Please kill Pac

I'm sure we'll get a lot more information on other people based on reactions to his idea than either JC or JiF

reasoning was obviously bullsh*t I just needed Pac dead because he was most likely to be killed besides JiF

Other than that I've been fairly quiet and haven't made many observations on gameplay

laying low

That's about all I can say to convince you guys I'm telling the truth

You know what? I'm probably going to go to sleep really soon and I don't want to hold up the game.

Unvote: Nolder

Vote: Vic

I assume he's more likely to be around to take the shot in the next 10-12 hours than I'll be.

Whether he's town or mafia he wont want a SK around so we can definitely trust him to off JiF if given executioner again.

Archived