Christine's Executioner Mafia - Night 5

Christine

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disagree. We saw 2 non town kills last night, nolder is a target for sure and he's got no results until tomorrow. I'd rather crusher, feel pretty good about him now.

Nolder is the only clear imo. Also, wouldn't his kill go through even if he got shot?

Bring extra bananas. Also, when you get here stand close to the cage... Trust me.

You know what's funny? I went to the zoo with my friend because he went for extra credit in his anthropology class

The only animals we ended up looking at were apes, we got a guided tour

We saw some tortoises and giraffes and flamingos too but that was pretty much it besides apes

It was a sad sad thing to watch, as JiF got dragged up the steps. He was thrown down before the mound, and with the axe raised over his head, he simply laughed.

Neither

JiF, Mafia Symp, is Dead

It is now Night 3. Please send in all your NA. You have 48 hours from this post to do so.

Tee Hee

Silencer attached to the end of the gun, one particular member of the group crouched in the bushes outside of a home. The unsuspecting resident was enjoying a nice cigar, and thought himself to have it all rather well figured out. It was funny... he kind of did... And just in the nick of time, too.

The gun was raised and aimed through the window, and when the gun fired... the bullet got stuck in the WINDOW. He had PROTECTION? But how?

The gunman turned and ran quickly, not wanting to be connected with this event, and the man inside continued to enjoy his evening...

Gun tucked away... window replaced... the town all came running when they heard the axe drop. Nothing could stop the Execution, and nothing would. They knew what had to happen.

MAFIA

Things were starting to get interesting...

Migisi, Mafia Godfather, is Dead.

It is now Day 4. Begin your vote for executioner.

Archived