• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh okay.

RIP

I'm a cop

JiF is third party, more than likely our serial killer

Make me the executioner today and I'll put him out of his misery

LMFAO!!!! You just outed yourself for me? This is too funny.

I'm not even going to fight this just because this is the dumbest play I've ever seen and I want to laugh at you. I'm a useless 3rd party. I dont even understand the significance of my role.

I've got questions to Christine on how to understand it so I'll reveal fully when she responds to me but this is ******* hilarious. You just sacrificed yourself for absolutely no reason what so ever. lmfao.

Feel free to kill me. Its the stupidest role in the history of mafia. All I can tell you now is that I get information every night. So far its been useless.

Yeah so, every night I find out who our executioner used their kill on. I really dont get it. I guess because there are multiple kills going on I can kind of prevent foul play? I dunno. Stupid. Like I said.

I'm 3rd party because I win solo. I've been playing the game as town because I'd rather scum hunt or die then actually think I'm going to out # town or mafia.

Stupid. Gay. Kill me. Have at it.

Unvote: Nolder

Unkill: JiF

The more I think about, the more it seems like a dumb play unless the doc can protect Nolder. Self-outing a cop for a 3rd party doesn't make a load of sense.

Vote: Vicious

Use your gut.

You're third party

I know that much

therefore you are not Town

additionally we had three killings last night

one was executioner and one was mafia, unless anyone wants to fess up as a vigilante or somesuch the odds of us having a serial killer are very high

how can it be worth it to leave you alive? especially with the sh*t role you claim to have?

you're some kind of survivor that can see who the executioner is? how is that supposed to help you stay alive?

You're third party

I know that much

therefore you are not Town

additionally we had three killings last night

one was executioner and one was mafia, unless anyone wants to fess up as a vigilante or somesuch the odds of us having a serial killer are very high

how can it be worth it to leave you alive? especially with the sh*t role you claim to have?

you're some kind of survivor that can see who the executioner is? how is that supposed to help you stay alive?

I'm telling you to kill me. I told you to kill me yesterday too. I just voted for the person that I know will kill me.

Brains. Find some.

Vote Count

Day 3 - 13 Alive, 7 to Decide

Vic - Nolder, Migs, Vic, SMC, JC, Crusher, Wombat

JC - 80

Hess - Hess

CTM - CTM

Brett - JiF

Our third Executioner has been named. Vic, please step forward.

You have 48 hours from this post to name a kill.

Night Actions are now being Accepted.

It was a sad sad thing to watch, as JiF got dragged up the steps. He was thrown down before the mound, and with the axe raised over his head, he simply laughed.

Neither

JiF, Mafia Symp, is Dead

It is now Night 3. Please send in all your NA. You have 48 hours from this post to do so.

Archived