Christine's Executioner Mafia - Night 5

Christine

Starting a vote count. please feel free to update

JC (1)- CTM

JiF (2)- Crusher, Brett

Please kill Pac

I'm sure we'll get a lot more information on other people based on reactions to his idea than either JC or JiF

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely.

I just walk around all day and every guy I see..."Sun's out, gun's out?" "Cock Rockin?". Me too!!! ///high fives.

Nah, not that.. You're always trying to create an exclusive club of you and another poster, typically male...

Leave it to CTM to find the gay in everything, and if he can't find the gay, he'll interwebz lawyer it there... and if he can't do that, they he'll pretty much out himself with posts like this where it becomes clear he's on the prowl for penis. ******* gay gay gayg-gay-gay gay gaygay!!! gay.

Bloody hell, anymore acting gay, and I will Modkill the lot of you.

NEW RULE:

NO ACTING GAY.

Fail. You are playing mafia on wrong website sweet t!ts.

Also, Hess is non-gay. He's tard, like me, but not gay like CTM.

CTM: Zero to gay in .01 seconds.

Leave it to CTM to find the gay in everything, and if he can't find the gay, he'll interwebz lawyer it there... and if he can't do that, they he'll pretty much out himself with posts like this where it becomes clear he's on the prowl for penis. ******* gay gay gayg-gay-gay gay gaygay!!! gay.

Gaype couldn't wait to get in on the gay fun, even from beyond the grave... Say the word gay and it's like calling his name

Indeed. Or just acting like a pair of babies....

Either adapt, or gtfo. Gay is the essence of JN.

Pwned

Hey Cock Rockin brother, go with your gut. All these boobs are too indecisive. You're gut >>>> everyone's collective brains.

It's hard enough for me already. Please stop. I will miss you.

Vic please kill JiF quick, it's very hard for me. Hurry up so I can start the stages of healing.

Yeah, Vic, go ahead and kill me. I really dont want to battle my muffin top for an entire game trying to prove I'm town. Its draining and the game sucks for me when he's like this.

Besides, I've got a role but it sucks and so does this game. My role has zero benefit and I'm confused why its even in the game. I'd love to cock rock it to the end but its will be grueling having to deal with mt when he's like this for the entire game. Hate seeing him like this and rather just die and flip town so he can get over it quickly and dominate with you.

Kill me please. thanks,

Archived