JN Mafia: Capture the Flag

Damn that was a fast lynch. Awesome. I go to meetings for a few hours, and you peeps get busy. Why do people get busy when I leave?

Why is JiF still humping Crusher?

Why the **** did I even type that? Gross.

Energy drinks, ehm?

Your face belongs in a diaper.

That was a weird response. Was I right? Is JiF's penis in your hand right this minute? OMG. OMFG.

You have to admit, you guys do the "I love you! No....I love you!" more than teenage kids do. Admit it, when you guys talk on the phone, you go for hours with the "Hang up.......no you hang up. I'm not hanging up until you do!"

That was a weird response. Was I right? Is JiF's penis in your hand right this minute? OMG. OMFG.

You have to admit, you guys do the "I love you! No....I love you!" more than teenage kids do. Admit it, when you guys talk on the phone, you go for hours with the "Hang up.......no you hang up. I'm not hanging up until you do!"

Jealousy is a wasted emotion.

Me stating the obvious about your face belonging in a diaper is not weird just FACT

I have never met JiF so have never touched his penis.

I do love JiF but not as much as he loves teeneage girls.

I have never talked on the phone with Jif.

All of this does not change the fact your face should be covered with an absorbant layer. Doo Doo face.