JN Mafia: Capture the Flag

Me stating the obvious about your face belonging in a diaper is not weird just FACT

I have never met JiF so have never touched his penis.

I do love JiF but not as much as he loves teeneage girls.

I have never talked on the phone with Jif.

All of this does not change the fact your face should be covered with an absorbant layer. Doo Doo face.

I will be witness to thier initial meeting this fall, and plan to have video camera running.. Will jif go in for the hug or a kiss? Will crusher punch him if he does? If Crusher does punch him, will jif shatter into a million ghey pieces? If crusher farts, will jif be blown away.. how far away will i need to stand to get crusher in frame... so many questions... I really want to see if they do they fake ghey love thing irl... I'm thinking jif will want to but crusher won't be having it

Edited by CTM
  • Upvote 1

I will be witness to thier initial meeting this fall, and plan to have video camera running.. Will jif go in for the hug or a kiss? Will crusher punch him if he does? If Crusher does punch him, will jif shatter into a million ghey pieces? If crusher farts, will jif be blown away.. how far away will i need to stand to get crusher in frame... so many questions... I really want to see if they do they fake ghey love thing irl... I'm thinking jif will want to but crusher won't be having it

In a totally non-gay fashion, I think you're on the list of JN peeps that would be hysterical to hang with. Hess, too.

Will CTM get laid? That's the only question I care about.

There's really only one question.

What will JIF and Crusher do when you inevitably ask to be the meat, or hippie meat tofu substitute, in the sandwich?

Crusher was more than happy with the decision to try to take out the Yellow team happily. If he was on the Red team, he wouldn't have joined in on the JC train as an early voter.

Factor in JC's weird comment about how the green team was trying to take him out and it makes sense.