JN Mafia: Capture the Flag

You killed him, didn't you?

I don't like killing players in first night phase after absolutely nothing happens D1.

Then again, I'm still pissed at Pac not having my frame on Vic work when AVM was checking vote counts for scum.

You are quite chatty this game. What's up with that?

182 hour energy drink. I'll crash soon.

For a week.

WOW system failure?

Hahaha! Haha. Ha. No, dickface. WoW is working just fine. I just want to make sure we kill you in the most gruesome way possible, you ninja-hammering/voting/scum winning/posting mother****er.

;-) Just so you know, I'll be running another Bastard Mod game soon-ish. I'd prefer to run it here, unless you all will bitch and moan the whole time about having to actually think during a game instead of watching Ape and Pac pound each other's chest, and then JiF and Crusher fondle each other. Time to shake things up.

GFY

I like your bastard mod games.

Also, I'm the best there is and ever will be at not boasting.

I don't like killing players in first night phase after absolutely nothing happens D1.

Then again, I'm still pissed at Pac not having my frame on Vic work when AVM was checking vote counts for scum.

Bold only makes sense in a town vs. scum setup. This setup is obviously different.

182 hour energy drink. I'll crash soon.

For a week.

Hahaha! Haha. Ha. No, dickface. WoW is working just fine. I just want to make sure we kill you in the most gruesome way possible, you ninja-hammering/voting/scum winning/posting mother****er.

tee.

hee.

;-) Just so you know, I'll be running another Bastard Mod game soon-ish. I'd prefer to run it here, unless you all will bitch and moan the whole time about having to actually think during a game instead of watching Ape and Pac pound each other's chest, and then JiF and Crusher fondle each other. Time to shake things up.

Bull sh*t. Me and Jack D (think Ape) figured that darn thing out in like 2 minutes but we had the most bull headed douchers ever playing in that game that refused to work together. (Smash and Pacturd).

Bold only makes sense in a town vs. scum setup. This setup is obviously different.

No, my Simian friend, I'm talking from a player perspective. Nothing happens D1, you don't get to really play, and then you're dead. That sucks as a player.

Edited by SMC

I didn't play last time...just saw everyone complaining about it :D

I was confused enough without it.

Bull sh*t. Me and Jack D (think Ape) figured that darn thing out in like 2 minutes but we had the most bull headed douchers ever playing in that game that refused to work together. (Smash and Pacturd).

Yes, the 3 of us had it figured out. I stopped caring when the blockheads wouldn't be flexible and do anything but kick and scream about wanting to get their own way.

GFY

I like your bastard mod games.

Also, I'm the best there is and ever will be at not boasting.

I see what you did there.

Not quite. You, Jack, and the Ape each figured out a part of the game.....but nobody had the whole thing. Jack was super close at one point, and would have secured a town win if you guys went along with it. He was wrong on one point, but his plan would have worked anyway.

Bottom line: bastard mod games are awesome here because none of us can properly work together when town. Makes for entertaining games.

I see what you did there.

Not quite. You, Jack, and the Ape each figured out a part of the game.....but nobody had the whole thing. Jack was super close at one point, and would have secured a town win if you guys went along with it. He was wrong on one point, but his plan would have worked anyway.

Bottom line: bastard mod games are awesome here because none of us can properly work together when town. Makes for entertaining games.

Yeah, if you're the mod.

this game is slow..

going to vote someone not voting and not really participating.

unvote

vote Tina

This^^^

Sure makes this post look like distancing:

THis seems coordinated.

Vote Nolder

Please tell me it's you, Nolderp and Jack Delinquent on the same team, lolz

Evidently our Lady Ape isn't the only one in the world. Apparently.....they're everywhere. Who knew?

J: Ooohhh....ooooh....

I just wanna, I just wanna

B: Just wanna do something special for all the Lady Apes in the World

J: Oh yes (J)

B: Just wanna do somethin' special

J: Ah (J)

B: For all the Lady Apes in the world

J: Is that possible? (J)

Don't forget them Lady Apes

J: Caribbean

B: (Lady Apes)

J: Parisian

J: Bolivian

J: Namibian

J: Eastern Indochinian

J: Republic of Dominican

J: Amphibian

J: Presbyterian

J: Outta sight

B: Amazin' Lady Apes

J: Late night

B: Hard workin' Lady Apes

J: Erudite

B: Brainy Lady Apes

J: Hermaphrodite

B: Lady-Man-Lady Apes

J: Oh you sexy hermaphrodite Lady-Man-Lady Apes

With your sexy lady bits

And your sexy man bits too

Even you must be in to you ooo ooo

B+J: All the Lady Apes in the world

I wanna get next to you

Show you some gratitude

By makin' love to you it's the least we can do...

B+J: If every soldier in the wo-orld

Put down his weapon and picked up a Lady Ape

What a peaceful world this world would be-eee...

B+J: Redheaded Lady Apes not warheads

Blonde Lady Apes not bombs

We're talkin' about brunette Lady Apes not fighter jets

J: Oooh Oooh it's got to be Sweet 16 Lady Apes not M-16's

When will the governments realize it's got to be funky sexy Lady Apes?

B: I have a vision and all I can see

Is all of you with 'a all of me

In a world of peace and harmony

Where every Lady Ape gets a little piece of Bret-y

J: I've been to Paris, Wellington and Amsterdam

And a wham-bam, Merci, Danke, thank 'a you Lady Ape

I don't care if you're ugly or you're skanky or you're small

I just wanna do a little something special for y'all...

B + J:All the Lady Apes in the world, you deserve it, Lady Aaaaapes.

Edited by Jetsfan80