JN Mafia: Capture the Flag

Truth = you are still one of the worst liars in mafia, or green's MVP

I'm very uncomfortable lying. TRUTH

It's too funny to me you always try and try to put things on others that you do. LOL

Like your Just in fudge thing. It's important to you to give that tag to others. Scum MVP once again your monkey wit wants to put that on someone else. LOL

Your like me walking around calling others fat and sexy., I .love your way. LMAO

Thanks man.. I've been thinking more and more about trying Paleo ...

I actually have an old buddy that has done that for years and at 64 years old he is a freak of nature. He actually does strength/endurance training with Baby Crusher and out works hi,m!!! Not kidding. Monday he pushes a 400 pound sled for 5 sets of 2, deadliftted for endurance 225/ 25 times, kettles pressed 85 pound 2 x8, snatch squatted 225 2 x 8 and finished with prone dealdifts on a torso swing at 350 for burnout. The dude actually does the workout side by side with the kid and out works him. Guy is unreal.

On top of that his 23 year old son is an army Ranger and went back to Texas Saturday and challenge the old man to an endurance contest and got dogged by the geriatric herculean mofo. Guy is nuts. That diet is outstanding. I do know he also uses basic type supplements as well.

I'll make it easy. Losing weight will fix blood pressure..

Avoid processed foods (including white grains), trans fats and sugars, and you'll lose weight.. Basically try and eat whole foods

I can't wait to see your "Ready to bang Hotties physique'" I always found the transformation fascinating from fat married dope to fit young pussy hound divorced dudes make. Those strongman pics I showed you was during my era of doing that. I dropped 80 pounds of fat in 6months. LOL

I'm very uncomfortable lying. TRUTH

It's too funny to me you always try and try to put things on others that you do. LOL

Like your Just in fudge thing. It's important to you to give that tag to others. Scum MVP once again your monkey wit wants to put that on someone else. LOL

Your like me walking around calling others fat and sexy., I .love your way. LMAO

Just in fudge has become universally acceptable shorthand for "comedy FAIL". I'm not trying to "put things on others" everyone knows its origin is with me. Every time it comes back up we all laugh at my expense, yet I bring it up most. Self deprecating.

I'm not the first scum MVP or the last either. Stupid accusation.

So obvious I struck a nerve.

Just in fudge has become universally acceptable shorthand for "comedy FAIL". I'm not trying to "put things on others" everyone knows its origin is with me. Every time it comes back up we all laugh at my expense, yet I bring it up most. Self deprecating.

I'm not the first scum MVP or the last either. Stupid accusation.

So obvious I struck a nerve.

Your not the first or last scum MVP. Your the original and the best. (TRUTH)

You think too highly of yourself to truly make an honest to goodness joke about yourself. When you do you usually speak about the Ape in the third person to remove self from it. I do it with Crusher as well.

Struck a nerve? I know it's important to some people to have others think they are some sort of mafia savants or "best players ever". I am very happy with my Derp filled role as the Fat Crowned Prince of comedy of Teh Mafia Goodness. I enjoy coming here and being a fat mindless tard people laugh at and bring a little mirth to their lifes. Just like in real life actually. LOL

Your not the first or last scum MVP. Your the original and the best. (TRUTH)

You think too highly of yourself to truly make an honest to goodness joke about yourself. When you do you usually speak about the Ape in the third person to remove self from it. I do it with Crusher as well.

Struck a nerve? I know it's important to some people to have others think they are some sort of mafia savants or "best players ever". I am very happy with my Derp filled role as the Fat Crowned Prince of comedy of Teh Mafia Goodness. I enjoy coming here and being a fat mindless tard people laugh at and bring a little mirth to their lifes. Just like in real life actually. LOL

Yes. I'm so arrogant I show up here to be called stupid day in and day out. Your logic is as air-tight 85 pounds of blubber that your Crush-peen is buried under.

You seem to be diverting attention off of yourself and onto trivial almost personal attacks on my character... and your making statements we all know you don't actually believe.

Yes. I'm so arrogant I show up here to be called stupid day in and day out. Your logic is as air-tight 85 pounds of blubber that your Crush-peen is buried under.

You seem to be diverting attention off of yourself and onto trivial almost personal attacks on my character... and your making statements we all know you don't actually believe.

Attack your character? I adore you banana breathe.

You are arrogant. You don't show up to be called stupid. Your not a punk to walk away from it. You like to take it head on. You like the turmoil as an escape like the rest of us. Arrogant yes. Thin skinned not at all. You are someone that gives it and takes it.

85 pounds of blubber that covers my penis? I wish. 85 pounds I could lift. I could then see my peen again whenever I want. As it is now Im saving my money to hire Vic as my official Fupa lifter so I can see my peen when I want. He's almost strong enough. CANT WAIT!!

Im not taking pressure off my self Im just having fun with the ape. I am not on the green team. I do think you may be. Im not. .

• Upvote 1

Attack your character? I adore you banana breathe.

You are arrogant. You don't show up to be called stupid. Your not a punk to walk away from it. You like to take it head on. You like the turmoil as an escape like the rest of us. Arrogant yes. Thin skinned not at all. You are someone that gives it and takes it.

85 pounds of blubber that covers my penis? I wish. 85 pounds I could lift. I could then see my peen again whenever I want. As it is now Im saving my money to hire Vic as my official Fupa lifter so I can see my peen when I want. He's almost strong enough. CANT WAIT!!

Im not taking pressure off my self Im just having fun with the ape. I am not on the green team. I do think you may be. Im not. .

lol

what is your premise for thinking I'm green? OMGUS?

I'll laugh my a$$ off if you turn out to be anything other than green. It'll mean your paranoia about following the sneaky ape won out over reason and the desire to actually have a chance of winning this game.

I can't wait to see your "Ready to bang Hotties physique'" I always found the transformation fascinating from fat married dope to fit young pussy hound divorced dudes make. Those strongman pics I showed you was during my era of doing that. I dropped 80 pounds of fat in 6months. LOL

Dr crushlove knows all

He's one of the only people here that usually does. Mostly because I just can't be as mean to him as I love being to flesh eating diseases like you.

You're still trying too hard. Let it flow naturally, and you'll have better results.

lol

what is your premise for thinking I'm green? OMGUS?

I'll laugh my a$$ off if you turn out to be anything other than green. It'll mean your paranoia about following the sneaky ape won out over reason and the desire to actually have a chance of winning this game.

LOL

That or I haven;t really been paying attention much cause it;s the end of the school year. Yet once again you put yourself as the cause of something that has nothing to do with you. HaHa

He's one of the only people here that usually does. Mostly because I just can't be as mean to him as I love being to flesh eating diseases like you.

You love the fattties like teh jiF. LOL

Does Mrs Ape know your Crushing on Fat bald mouth breathing 45 year old fathers of 5? I think it needs to be discussed before the wedding. Honestly is the best policy. I love you too.

You love the fattties like teh jiF. LOL Does Mrs Ape know your Crushing on Fat bald mouth breathing 45 year old fathers of 5? I think it needs to be discussed before the wedding. Honestly is the best policy. I love you too.

Yup. She knows... all the secrets you asked me not to share.

You're still trying too hard. Let it flow naturally, and you'll have better results.

Sounds like your coaching someone on fellatio. DAMN!!!! you know your stuff.

Damn. Now that would have been a better opportunity for "that's what she said."

I'll make it easy. Losing weight will fix blood pressure..

Avoid processed foods (including white grains), trans fats and sugars, and you'll lose weight.. Basically try and eat whole foods

This. Experiment with what you like eating. Some people like low fat, others high, some more plant based. Just make it real food and avoid trans fats and sugars.

I actually have an old buddy that has done that for years and at 64 years old he is a freak of nature. He actually does strength/endurance training with Baby Crusher and out works hi,m!!! Not kidding. Monday he pushes a 400 pound sled for 5 sets of 2, deadliftted for endurance 225/ 25 times, kettles pressed 85 pound 2 x8, snatch squatted 225 2 x 8 and finished with prone dealdifts on a torso swing at 350 for burnout. The dude actually does the workout side by side with the kid and out works him. Guy is unreal.

On top of that his 23 year old son is an army Ranger and went back to Texas Saturday and challenge the old man to an endurance contest and got dogged by the geriatric herculean mofo. Guy is nuts. That diet is outstanding. I do know he also uses basic type supplements as well.

That is essentially what I want to be.

This. Experiment with what you like eating. Some people like low fat, others high, some more plant based. Just make it real food and avoid trans fats and sugars.

Vic is your ever in the area I will bring you to his place to train. He has basically a commercial gym in the basement of his home.. LOL I have known him for fifteen years and never met anyone who trains at the level he does.

Yeah, it's actually interesting that this came up in here because I've come to the recent realization I need to address my diet. My hand is all healed up now so I'm back to lifting and while I have made some changes to what I'm doing, I know that will only help to an extent. I've realized that after putting on quite a bit of muscle and dropping some decent weight early on, neither one is happening much anymore, and I know diet is a big part of the reason why too. I had started doing a little better for a while, but a summer full of BBQing (and all of that crap food and beer that goes along with it) doesn't exactly make that an easy task to be doing right about now.

This is where I am at. I'm on Weight Watchers because it's easy to do with my girl. I needed to lose weight, more importantly lower the blood pressure.

BUT the WW diet is flawed in its design, and by being too "open to interpretation" it allows you to cheat too easily as long as all you care about are "points". What I've found is that it hasn't lowered my blood pressure, despite losing 25 pounds in about 8-9 months. Why? The food it steers you toward is loaded with sodium, I catch myself eating nothing but veggies all day so I can pig out for dinner too often, nothing balanced about it because it doesn't change the food you eat, so much as it changes the portions you eat and when you eat them. It was a good start for me.... but I'm not seeing the health benefits I would like to see.

So, in an effort to learn more about a whole foods diets, and diets that lower blood pressure, I came across DASH. Which is exactly how I should be eating. So far, I've managed to create a hybrid between DASH and WW, since I do most of the cooking and grocery shopping. Eventually I'll move completely to DASH, and leave it up to her what she wants to do. BUT this worked really well the past week. I dropped 4 legit pounds this past week after introducing the changes, after only losing about 1.7 over the past 4 weeks on WW.

I'll continue to do this, and as I learn more about DASH, whole foods, paleo, I'll introduce them into what I'm doing, along with working out again.

Sorry to those of you that don't care about this stuff, but this game is flatlining... and her father's diagnosis scared the sh*t out of me. It's really the only thing top of mind for me lately. Which is probably why I'm not entertaining Verbal adequately. :P

Yeah, it's actually interesting that this came up in here because I've come to the recent realization I need to address my diet. My hand is all healed up now so I'm back to lifting and while I have made some changes to what I'm doing, I know that will only help to an extent. I've realized that after putting on quite a bit of muscle and dropping some decent weight early on, neither one is happening much anymore, and I know diet is a big part of the reason why too. I had started doing a little better for a while, but a summer full of BBQing (and all of that crap food and beer that goes along with it) doesn't exactly make that an easy task to be doing right about now.

Funny thing I've realized the past couple weeks... I've always loved BBQ'ing, however, my preference for what I put on the grill has totally changed.

Old top 5:

1. Ribs

2. Steak

3. Boston butt / pork of any sort for BBQ

4. Burgers

5. Italian sausage

New top 5:

1. Ribs (don't think this will ever change, but my frequency for when I eat it will)

2. Sweet potatoes (blanche them first, then grill them with a brown sugar and/or cinnamon rub on them, better than steak, I swear to you)

3. Asparagus (I'll take grilled asparagus over french fries lately)

4. Portabello caps with BBQ sauce

5. Bell peppers (can eat on these all day)

I literally went down to the grill last night and grilled a pile of asparagus, mushrooms, some green beans I had left over, and a piece of chicken. My plate looked awesome all the colors of the veggies took up 3/4 of the plate, and the chicken 1/4. Makes you actually appreciate the chicken more when there is less of it, and the veggies, grilling brings out all their natural sugars... so ******* good.

Then when I was done. Premarital sex. Oh yeah.

• Upvote 1

So crusher is one of the only people that gets the better of you, and that's only cause you take it easy on him?

Do you actually believe the stuff you type?

Vic is your ever in the area I will bring you to his place to train. He has basically a commercial gym in the basement of his home.. LOL I have known him for fifteen years and never met anyone who trains at the level he does.

That's amazing. Did you check out that squat cycle I mentioned?

BBQ is fine, just don't marinate the meat in sugary sauces and eat meat and veggies. Epic win. Also depends on what kind of exercises your doing.

This is where I am at. I'm on Weight Watchers because it's easy to do with my girl. I needed to lose weight, more importantly lower the blood pressure.

BUT the WW diet is flawed in its design, and by being too "open to interpretation" it allows you to cheat too easily as long as all you care about are "points". What I've found is that it hasn't lowered my blood pressure, despite losing 25 pounds in about 8-9 months. Why? The food it steers you toward is loaded with sodium, I catch myself eating nothing but veggies all day so I can pig out for dinner too often, nothing balanced about it because it doesn't change the food you eat, so much as it changes the portions you eat and when you eat them. It was a good start for me.... but I'm not seeing the health benefits I would like to see.

So, in an effort to learn more about a whole foods diets, and diets that lower blood pressure, I came across DASH. Which is exactly how I should be eating. So far, I've managed to create a hybrid between DASH and WW, since I do most of the cooking and grocery shopping. Eventually I'll move completely to DASH, and leave it up to her what she wants to do. BUT this worked really well the past week. I dropped 4 legit pounds this past week after introducing the changes, after only losing about 1.7 over the past 4 weeks on WW.

I'll continue to do this, and as I learn more about DASH, whole foods, paleo, I'll introduce them into what I'm doing, along with working out again.

Sorry to those of you that don't care about this stuff, but this game is flatlining... and her father's diagnosis scared the sh*t out of me. It's really the only thing top of mind for me lately. Which is probably why I'm not entertaining Verbal adequately. :tongue:

Weight watchers is stupid. Anything based purely on calorie restriction is destined to fail, you HAVE to lift weight if you want to succeed long term. 1lb of muscle burns about 50 calories a day. For a typical person only on calorie restriction diet, you're going to lose like 1lb of muscle for every 3-5lbs of body fat you lose. The net result maybe be that you lose 50lbs, but 10lbs of it was Muscle, leaving you burning about 500 calories less per day, or a 1lb per week. Plus your body is clever during food restriction and figures out how to more efficiently use calories and you can further suppress your metabolism. This is why most dieters gain back more then they lost originally.

Even if it's only something like power 90, do strength training of some sort too..

Sorry to those of you that don't care about this stuff, but this game is flatlining... and her father's diagnosis scared the sh*t out of me. It's really the only thing top of mind for me lately. Which is probably why I'm not entertaining Verbal adequately. :tongue:

Yup, that's really the best way to learn. Like as much as I love fruit... I don't tolerate it well unless I'm eating pre/post workout. Excess sugar, even natural, tends to irritate my stomach. I also despise low fat meat. I get no joy out of eating it. Anyways good for you, the steps you're taking are the right ones.

BBQ is fine, just don't marinate the meat in sugary sauces and eat meat and veggies. Epic win. Also depends on what kind of exercises your doing.

Yeah, and I really do avoid doing that, but the issue more tends to be the massive amount of chips/other awful sides (even when I don't buy them, somebody always brings them) and beer.

Funny thing I've realized the past couple weeks... I've always loved BBQ'ing, however, my preference for what I put on the grill has totally changed.

Old top 5:

1. Ribs

2. Steak

3. Boston butt / pork of any sort for BBQ

4. Burgers

5. Italian sausage

New top 5:

1. Ribs (don't think this will ever change, but my frequency for when I eat it will)

2. Sweet potatoes (blanche them first, then grill them with a brown sugar and/or cinnamon rub on them, better than steak, I swear to you)

3. Asparagus (I'll take grilled asparagus over french fries lately)

4. Portabello caps with BBQ sauce

5. Bell peppers (can eat on these all day)

I literally went down to the grill last night and grilled a pile of asparagus, mushrooms, some green beans I had left over, and a piece of chicken. My plate looked awesome all the colors of the veggies took up 3/4 of the plate, and the chicken 1/4. Makes you actually appreciate the chicken more when there is less of it, and the veggies, grilling brings out all their natural sugars... so ******* good.

Then when I was done. Premarital sex. Oh yeah.

It's definitely not as bad when I'm just kicking up the grill by myself, or just one or two other people, because then I can be a bit smarter with my choices (although I'm not going to pretend I'm rocking asparagus on the grill even then). The problem is what happens when there's a whole bunch of people coming over and BBQing, because things quickly get worse between cost, trying to keep things simple that everyone will like and then all of the crap people bring with them.