JN Mafia: Capture the Flag

Definitely. And it all depends on your macro nutrient ratios. For as much meat I eat, I also eat an absurd amount of leafy greens. I buy 6 heads of lettuce a week for my wife, 4 year old and myself a week.

Key is to eat stuff with good stuff in it and feel satisfied doing it. Doing any diet change miserable will mean you break down at some point.

Holy sh*t dude......6 heads?! Damn, your schedule must be hectic.

Get up

salad

Take a shower

salad

Get dressed

Eat breakfast (salad)

Drive to work

salad

salad

Have lunch (salad)

Afternoon coffee

salad

Drive home (while eating salad)

Have dinner

salad

play with kid

salad

Sex with wife (on a bed of salad)

Sleep.

Damn.

• Upvote 4

Get up

salad

Take a shower

salad

Get dressed

Eat breakfast (salad)

Drive to work

salad

salad

Have lunch (salad)

Afternoon coffee

salad

Have dinner

salad

play with kid

salad

Sleep.

Damn.

Hahaha. Nice job diaper breathe.

Get up

salad

Take a shower

salad

Get dressed

Eat breakfast (salad)

Drive to work

salad

salad

Have lunch (salad)

Afternoon coffee

salad

Have dinner

salad

play with kid

salad

Sleep.

Damn.

I eat a lot. YOU FORGOT WORKING OUT.

Get up

salad

Take a shower

salad

Get dressed

Eat breakfast (salad)

Drive to work

salad

salad

Have lunch (salad)

Afternoon coffee

salad

Have dinner

salad

play with kid

salad

Sleep.

Damn.

kramer.gif

• Upvote 2

Last night, all the teams gathered for a healthy dinner to give them strength for the home stretch. Someone handed the Ape a Portobello Mushroom cap with some of Klacko's famous BBQ sauce on it. Too bad it was rotten fungi. In the morning the blue team woke to find their partner Optimus Primate dead.

Day had begun.

With 9 member remaining, it takes 5 to lynch.

How old are you again? Like 25 or so right?

By the time you are 35 most of the people you should be socializing with will have come to the point of their lives that most of us are speaking from.... doctor telling you all to get in shape, the novelty of all the beer fat you gained in your 20's wears off, hopefully you found a girl who will take care of your slovenly a$$, and then the chips will be replaced by veggie platters almost magically, the wings replaced with hummus dip, hot chicks spilling beer down their chins onto their skimpy tops replaced with your friends annoying girlfriends and wives and kids, and so on...

The only way I can see you expediting this transition is to find a woman that everyone adores, and let her change the party menu. If you do it, you will get wedgies.

Also, you are an old ****. lol

lol. I'm actually 29, so I'm right in the middle of all of that sh*t. What makes it even more confusing is that amongst the two groups of friends I hang out with the most I'm either the oldest of a mid-20s crowd, or the youngest of an early-30s crowd (most of whom haven't gotten to quite that point yet).

So to go along with your point, while the improved diet is something I can do on my own, it's not happening for BBQs which will make the summer a little more difficult. But hell, some improvement is still better than none, and I've just gotten to the point where working out while still eating like sh*t has gotten me as far as it's going to get me.

Last night, all the teams gathered for a healthy dinner to give them strength for the home stretch. Someone handed the Ape a Portobello Mushroom cap with some of Klacko's famous BBQ sauce on it. Too bad it was rotten fungi. In the morning the blue team woke to find their partner Optimus Primate dead.

Day had begun.

With 9 member remaining, it takes 5 to lynch.

Predictable.

Top notch play yellow and red. GFY :P

CTM. Green/red leaf. Kale and spinach are regulars. When I said 6 I mix kale+ spinach in there.

You said 6 heads of lettuce... made me think iceburg for some reason..

Cool stuff man, you must feel great..

I've been kicking around eating beef again, if I can get free range .. not down with all the hormones and sh*t the normal supply gets