So where do we begin with the Gronk SI cover shot?

JiFtheOracle

No, but I cant wait to do this.

Funny how I thought this was going to be a "Patriot way" bashing thread and its a bash JiF thread instead.

Probably since it is top 3 gayest opening posts to a thread in the history of teh interwebz.

Literally right up there with "I was gonna make ribs" and "this is a picture of my girlfriend and my red car."

Shonn Greene can be serviceable behind a good line. JIF is more like a Lawrence Philips type. A cancer that just needs to be removed but JN is a rudderless ship run by a bunch of sackless momas boys who can't pull the ****ing trigger. Ban this man and be done with it

<3 u

Probably since it is top 3 gayest opening posts to a thread in the history of teh interwebz.

Literally right up there with "I was gonna make ribs" and "this is a picture of my girlfriend and my red car."

I'm proud.

Gronkowski not only gives Buffalonians a bad name (he's from suburban Buffalo), he gives anyone and everyone with Polish ancestry a bad name ... talk about validating the stereotype of "dumb Polak" ... :bag:

Don't sell yourself short.

Gronkowski not only gives Buffalonians a bad name (he's from suburban Buffalo), he gives anyone and everyone with Polish ancestry a bad name ... talk about validating the stereotype of "dumb Polak" ... :bag:

Please refrain from ethnic stereotypes and please just attack JiF's sexuality like everyone else.

Archived