The Jets should outright BAN the media

GREENBEAN

Wha t bunch of horse Sh*t this article is. There are more articles like this too. They try and hold a practice to install some new wrinkles that they don't want everyone to see and prepare for and the NY media defies that by telling everyone there's nothing new in it. What a bunch of BS!

The Jets should do a Parcells and just ban them outright and then not allow players to talk to them anymore. Rex should say, "yeah well I tried to be a likeable guy and allow you guys free reign into the practices etc, but you all blew it. Try and make stories up out of nothing now." I seriously hope he gets fed up and does this.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/rex-ryan-secret-article-1.1135761

Teams take every little diss no matter who it is from and use it for motivation. If I were the Rex every little dis, be it from Brandon Jacobs, Logan Mankins, the New York Media, national media would be put front and center in the Jets lockeroom as a little reminder of what a joke ALOT of people think they are right now.

Teams take every little diss no matter who it is from and use it for motivation. If I were the Rex every little dis, be it from Brandon Jacobs, Logan Mankins, the New York Media, national media would be put front and center in the Jets lockeroom as a little reminder of what a joke ALOT of people think they are right now.

I bet he's doing that. THe chris snee comments are as disrespectful as anything Ive heard. It's all such garbage. I won't even read the NY newspapers anymore after this. It's a pure attempt to cause trouble. That's all it is. Not even news anymore. It's BS

Wha t bunch of horse Sh*t this article is. There are more articles like this too. They try and hold a practice to install some new wrinkles that they don't want everyone to see and prepare for and the NY media defies that by telling everyone there's nothing new in it. What a bunch of BS!

The Jets should do a Parcells and just ban them outright and then not allow players to talk to them anymore. Rex should say, "yeah well I tried to be a likeable guy and allow you guys free reign into the practices etc, but you all blew it. Try and make stories up out of nothing now." I seriously hope he gets fed up and does this.

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1135761

AGREE, Gary Myers is garabage.

I bet he's doing that. THe chris snee comments are as disrespectful as anything Ive heard. It's all such garbage. I won't even read the NY newspapers anymore after this. It's a pure attempt to cause trouble. That's all it is. Not even news anymore. It's BS

It is going to get worse especially if the Jets get off to a slow start. That is when all the "Start Tebow" stories will start coming in ernest which could come as early as week 2.

It is going to get worse especially if the Jets get off to a slow start. That is when all the "Start Tebow" stories will start coming in ernest which could come as early as week 2.

Those articles are already written. They're sitting on a number of hard drives in .doc format, waiting to be updated with a date and submitted for print.

Those articles are already written. They're sitting on a number of hard drives in .doc format, waiting to be updated with a date and submitted for print.

I bet you're right. Considering that thought, you could imagine that they will "help" it along a little bit to try and make it happen. THAT'S the real story this year for them. They have no interest in watching Sanchez succeed with little sprinkles of Tebow. They want Tebow to be the reason that Mark crumbles then make fun of Rex for being a buffoon and then tear Tebow a new A$$ for being such a terrible QB.

It's transparent and I seriously wish Rex would see that and just keep them in the dark 100%

No offense, but not only are you reading the article yourself, you are disseminating the article to a relevant audience for even more views. if you guys actually wanted these types of articles stopped, then stop reading them.

You should have tagged my quote man. unless you;re not talking to me of course :D

Oh... I thought of that believe me. I way to analytical to let THAT slip by. I just couldn't resist. And let it be known, that today is the last day I even click on Daily news .com I'M DONE MAN!!!!! lol

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1135761

Your outrage at the media is just as silly as the Jets' attempts to keep their "Tebow-Cat" secret. Teams have film from Miami's WC, and they have film from Tebow running the Donkeys' offense last season. It's NOT going to surprise anybody, especially the Bills who probably can run as good or better WC than the Jets -- with more wrinkles, too, since they NOT only have a better QB to run it, Brad Smith, they also have the guy who designed it for Miami, David Lee, as their QB coach.

Maybe Ryan and the Jets should worry about the Bills running their version of the Wild Cat.

Your outrage at the media is just as silly as the Jets' attempts to keep their "Tebow-Cat" secret. Teams have film from Miami's WC, and they have film from Tebow running the Donkeys' offense last season. It's NOT going to surprise anybody, especially the Bills who probably can run as good or better WC than the Jets -- with more wrinkles, too, since they NOT only have a better QB to run, Brad Smith, they also have the guy who designed it for Miami, David Lee, as their QB coach.

Maybe Ryan and the Jets should worry about the Bills running their version of the Wild Cat.

What's even funnier is that your life is so boring you are on another team's message board. Ya know something? I have never even thought about visiting a buffalo bills message board in my entire life. What's THAT all about?

You should have tagged my quote man. unless you;re not talking to me of course :D

Oh... I thought of that believe me. I way to analytical to let THAT slip by. I just couldn't resist. And let it be known, that today is the last day I even click on Daily news .com I'M DONE MAN!!!!! lol

Good to hear :) The less I have to hear from Myers and a certain radio personality from wfan the better.

Our team has problems, but i'm still optimistic.

Johnson also embraced all the attention surrounding his team these past few weeks.

We’re in a media business. We want to give our fans an insight,” Johnson said. “The fact that they’re interested I think it portends well for us. I would rather have them interested rather than apathetic and not paying attention to us.”

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-08-07/news/33087210_1_jets-owner-woody-johnson-tim-tebow

WRONG. FANS WANT SUPER BOWL TROPHIES, POWDER KING.

In Woody Johnson's mind, TV cameras are more valuable than wins. Sad, really.

Your outrage at the media is just as silly as the Jets' attempts to keep their "Tebow-Cat" secret. Teams have film from Miami's WC, and they have film from Tebow running the Donkeys' offense last season. It's NOT going to surprise anybody, especially the Bills who probably can run as good or better WC than the Jets -- with more wrinkles, too, since they NOT only have a better QB to run it, Brad Smith, they also have the guy who designed it for Miami, David Lee, as their QB coach.

In Brad Smith's last three years on the Jets, he averaged over 9 yards/carry. In his first season with the Bills, he averaged 4.4.

The Jets know how to run the wildcat, and the Bills don't.

This post, like totally got under my skin and stuff.

What's even funnier is that your life is so boring you are on another team's message board. Ya know something? I have never even thought about visiting a buffalo bills message board in my entire life. What's THAT all about?

That's because the Jets are such drama queens compared to the Bills. Our HC doesn't toot his own horn or make grandoise predictions. Our DBs don't diss our WRs. We have no QB "controversy", manufactured or real. The big questions on the Bills MB this week have been: who will be a surprise cut and/or keeper? what are some good, moderately priced hotels in/near downtown for visiting Bills fans? is the preseason game against the Stillers a sell-out?

That's because the Jets are such drama queens compared to the Bills. Our HC doesn't toot his own horn or make grandoise predictions. Our DBs don't diss our WRs. We have no QB "controversy", manufactured or real. The big questions on the Bills MB this week have been: who will be a surprise cut and/or keeper? what are some good, moderately priced hotels in/near downtown for visiting Bills fans? is the preseason game against the Stillers a sell-out?

Yeah, you guys lose the right way. Good for you.

So what you're saying is you would prefer to follow the Jets? That yo are bored with your team and it's happenings even though you just had the most "exciting" off season in recent memory? That's not called being a Bills fan buddy. That's called being a Jets fan.

Even if almost everything you said is correct...you made it sound dumb when you said Brad Smith is a better Qb to run it. Pure assumption

^this

Archived