JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

wrong is exactly what you usually are, with any luck we can send you over the deep end this game too and both out you sh*tstains can come back with a little more humility

Yeah, clearly I need humility. This new condescending thing you are doing is very Slats-like. Waiting for you to 'teach me a lesson'.

Moron. STFU

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I prefer to be awesome and tell be people how much I suck. Wait what..?

If anyone ever actually paid attention to me, they realized that for every obviously tongue-in-cheek boast, I probably make 5 posts about what I need to do to become better - which is like saying I suck.

Just a thought - all these newbies who have literally not contributed a single F'ing thing...probably need to get some pressure tomorrow. Way too easy in a game this big for them to hide with the occasional - "OMG, so much spam, I read up, dont have an opinion, nap time" to actually get a read on any of these dork burgers.

Especially when you have a guy like Gaype playing who makes every little post into a 5 pages debate that yields absolutely nothing positive.

I'm thinking we pick a random newcomer and run 'em up to start the day.

Yeah, clearly I need humility. This new condescending thing you are doing is very Slats-like. Waiting for you to 'teach me a lesson'.

Moron. STFU

The guy is ridiculous haha.. The last couple pages you've discussed how you screwed this up and many mafia-mistakes you've made. He'll never give us credit for being premier scum hunters. It's fine.. His constant trolling exposes his inherent jealousy.

I've owned the guy in this games too many times to count.

I don't consider owning up to horrible play, and trying to logically take one for the town, being emo.

Some people, no matter how much they suck will tell you how awesome they are. Batman. I've chosen not to go that route this game.

Bwahahahahahaha.

Emo.

Bwahahahahahaha.

Emo.

Hey Batman, lets kill CTM. He's done nothing but hide behind his desire to kill the Ape this game. I bet there's something going on with that Pig.

Official rallying cry to kill CTM.. do it for the kids!

Moron. STFU

I wasn't speaking to you, you should be busy sulking about being so wrong in these important matters of scum or town..

I'm thinking we pick a random newcomer and run 'em up to start the day.

Also, some of our regulars have disappeared. BG and Vic come to mind.

Agreed...Vic definitely has fallen off the face here...but at least we can kind of read them/meta. I agree with your first point. Pick one at random, run them up and get them talking. Meanwhile, voting wwwbgay for a competing train cuz he's scum or EP. Gaype's emo outbursts are town...for sure.

There is a 24 hr deadline for NA's. Get 'em in.

Check your PM's.

Hey Batman, lets kill CTM. He's done nothing but hide behind his desire to kill the Ape this game. I bet there's something going on with that Pig.

Official rallying cry to kill CTM.. do it for the kids!

If someone kills CTM tonight I'll email you a gift certificate to Red Lobster.

Make it Olive Garden, and I'm in!!!!

I'd find it hard to believe EVERYONE is roled up in a game of 27. Are you saying Ape is lying by stating he's roleless, or are you JUST saying that JiF needs to fully reveal?

Oh, I think you'd be surprised. I'll say this little bit - there is no vanilla player.

I'll also say that I predict many deaths carelessly inflicted this coming day.

Oh, I think you'd be surprised. I'll say this little bit - there is no vanilla player.

\

I'm still waiting for the shark attack outside of thread that kills tons of people...

The guy is ridiculous haha.. The last couple pages you've discussed how you screwed this up and many mafia-mistakes you've made. He'll never give us credit for being premier scum hunters. It's fine.. His constant trolling exposes his inherent jealousy.

I don't think either one of you are premier anything except douches. My constant trolling exposes my inherent need to pick on meatheads like you

Actually, I think Red Lobster and Olive Garden are owned by the same parent company. I've seen gift cards that give you the option of Red Lobster, Olive Garden and Longhorn. I always choose Olive Garden.

Unlimited breadsticks!!! My muffin top didnt raise no fool.

If someone kills CTM tonight I'll email you a gift certificate to Red Lobster.

kps7179@gmail.com

heyzz!!1!1 no fair!!!, I put all this energy into the game for you guys just to kill me for the lulz isn't fair, i might as well not even play any more...

cry cry

//pac'd

lol... but ser, bring it on..Ape's delusionally arrogant spirit has been crushed, I think I've accomplished all I set out to this game.

Lynch Gaype... Mod confirmed liar at this point./

then kill pac, who did all he could to "clear" gaype

Can't have jealousy, without 'lousy'.

Seriously glad that's all it's exposing ... imagine the pindick you have to have to have the insecurities that compel him to be,... him.

Archived