JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dumb on my part. I really don't take early Day 1 serious and was trying to be funny. Didn't even realize I was symp hinting...never been a symp and really it never entered my mind. Once it was done...no real way to combat it...can argue it till I'm blue in the face...but realize people already have an idea in their mind...at that point just figured the best town play was to force the action because I didn't like the trains on Wombat or JiF.

this is just crap JC

Unvote Vote JC

Kill the ApeShark.

Kill the ApeShark.

Kill the ApeShark.

Kill the ApeShark.

Kill the ApeShark.

Kill the ApeShark.

Kill the ApeShark.

Kill the ApeShark.

Kill the ApeShark.

Kill the ApeShark.

Kill the ApeShark.

Kill the ApeShark.

Kill the ApeShark.

Kill the ApeShark.

Kill the ApeShark.

Kill the ApeShark.

What is this ****ing sh*t? You want to derail my case on Jetscode by debating guess vs. cases?

It is mock outrage, and it is an attempt to distract me at a time when I'm playing a cool-headed, precise style of game. You want to kick up my temper and get me arguing. Not biting.

You stupid bucket of rotting monkey testicle IM ****ING VOTING HIM TOO. The difference is I simply stated my concern and moved on. He should die because that one post sounded like a signal. For day 1 that and Wombats odd post that seemed like role fishing are the best things I saw today. Wombats is open to a little more interpretation then Jetscodes so I think Jetscode should die.

You are the Used Car salesman fo Jetnation Mafia.

Alright, I'm out. You guys can read and react. I don't like what Crusher's doing trying to suck me into a situation where I'm debating semantics and burying my case under spammy argumentative sh*t.

I'll be back later to catch up on the flailing.

Bury your case? You mean the one Im voting and supporting? i support the case, your attention whoring ways are bugging me. Jetscode should die for his post. You should be neutered and forced to watch re-runs of the Golden Girls before its too late.

Let's kill Gaype, he's already made a mess of the game... Stop him now before he deals a death blow to town

Meh. I know you like to say this, but you know as well as I that I'm not making a mess of jack sh*t. I've made 2 cases based on D1 scumtell pings, nothing make-believe like I usually do. I've kept my imagination out of it, there's no narrative involved here. Oh, and I cast FOS on one person.

If you guys want me to scale it back even further, that's fine. I'll go DM on your asses and post once every 25 pages.

Meh. I know you like to say this, but you know as well as I that I'm not making a mess of jack sh*t. I've made 2 cases based on D1 scumtell pings, nothing make-believe like I usually do. I've kept my imagination out of it, there's no narrative involved here. Oh, and I cast FOS on one person.

If you guys want me to scale it back even further, that's fine. I'll go DM on your asses and post once every 25 pages.

What happened Mr. 100%?

Maybe you should play at DM from here on out. At least I don't have to hear about your new style every other fukking post.

Douche.

Current Vote Count:

Christine ( 1 ) - Vic

Phoenix ( 1 ) - Leelou

JiF ( 3 ) - Phoenix, Wombat, Ishy

Wombat ( 5 ) - JiF, BG, Tina, Shinori, Crush

Ape ( 3 ) - CTM, Lily, JC, 80

Lily ( 1 ) - Verb

Pac ( 2 ) - Christine

JC ( 8 ) - Ape, JVoR, Hess, Nolder, Sharrow, SMC, Tina, Wombat

With 25 players, it takes 13 to lynch

@ Quints:

Smash - vest

JiF - vest

CTM - Vest

Vic - harpoon

BG - harpoon

Leelou - Vest

Crush - Vest

JVoR - vest

Pac - vest

80 - harpoon

Verb - vest

Hess - vest

Ape - harpoon

SMC - vest

Migsi - vest

Tina - vest

Sharrow - vest

JC - harpoon

AVM - vest

Shinori - vest

Christine - can't decide

Events of interest:

1. Migsi, *Town Weak Doc, has been eaten by JAWS

2. JC has claimed DOC

*The Weak Doc is able to protect anyone during the night, just as a regular Doc does. However, if they protect scum, they die. Migsi self-protected on N1

Current Vote Count:

Christine ( 1 ) - Vic

Phoenix ( 1 ) - Leelou

JiF ( 3 ) - Phoenix, Wombat, Ishy

Wombat ( 5 ) - JiF, BG, Tina, Shinori, Crush

Ape ( 3 ) - CTM, Lily, JC, 80

Lily ( 1 ) - Verb

Pac ( 2 ) - Christine

JC ( 8 ) - Ape, JVoR, Hess, Nolder, Sharrow, SMC, Tina, Wombat

With 25 players, it takes 13 to lynch

@ Quints:

Smash - vest

JiF - vest

CTM - Vest

Vic - harpoon

BG - harpoon

Leelou - Vest

Crush - Vest

JVoR - vest

Pac - vest

80 - harpoon

Verb - vest

Hess - vest

Ape - harpoon

SMC - vest

Migsi - vest

Tina - vest

Sharrow - vest

JC - harpoon

AVM - vest

Shinori - vest

Christine - can't decide

Events of interest:

1. Migsi, *Town Weak Doc, has been eaten by JAWS

2. JC has claimed DOC

*The Weak Doc is able to protect anyone during the night, just as a regular Doc does. However, if they protect scum, they die. Migsi self-protected on N1

The other point of interest was JiF claimed an unidentified town power role. Maybe we should add to the list o' mindful and mellifluous moderator.

Weak Doc? Perhaps someone who had odds on a successful protection?

Think the shark has to be a SK, no? a team of sharks doesn't make sense. with this many people perhaps the shark is a SK with serious protection, scum team could be 4 people headed by the mayor, and perhaps other 3rd parties? just thinking out loud.

Ape is claiming to be playing with a cool head but I don't notice the difference btw this incarnation and every other one that's played.

I'm inclined to vote him but I want to hear where his 100% certainty on JC is coming from. I've read his reasoning but throwing around 100 percent makes it seem like there's something else going on.

And a pre-emptive gfy for any silly rolefishing accusations against me. HE'S the one throwing 100 percent around.

Cool headed = not perpetuate 10+ pages of arguing over every case. I've made 2 cases on D1. JIF and Jetscode. I've stayed in the post-volley with them long enough to confirm my suspicions. Both of them have scumtells tied to how they defend against me. What can I say, that is all I've got to work with since attacking people is how I've always played in the past. That said, where I'm not going that I've always done in the past is redundantly stating my case over and over and over, and layering in speculative narrative to make my cases more convincing. I've stuck strictly to pointing out tells. I'm not re-writing what people did and why.

That's about all I can tell you about the new style I'm trying out here. Less badgering and imagination, more tell-based assumptions.

As for Jetscode, where I'm coming from on him is that when he's been town and I scum. He has very specific tells he looks for from me, the narrative manufacturing of cases from NOTHING, in a nutshell. When he is scum and I town, he doesn't look for it when I do that (for starters) in addition, if I snare him and case him, even a little, he immediately diverts to trying to counter-case me. Which he has done here. His defense to me has been spinning what I'm saying (which should be easier than usual to see since I'm not flooding the thread with imaginative scenarios), contradictory accusations (first he said I'm not playing like new ape which insinuates I'm playing like usual old ape, then he said I need to go back to playing like old ape = opposing accusations, or contradiction), and finally he has done his little grandstanding routine where he challenges the town to pick between him and me. Pretty much fitting how he defended last time I caught him as scum, to the tee.

My apologies for being confusing with the 100%. It is not a role-based statement. What I meant with that is he has hit on 100% of the tells I look for from him, I have very little doubt in my case. That's all.

Dumb on my part. I really don't take early Day 1 serious and was trying to be funny. Didn't even realize I was symp hinting...never been a symp and really it never entered my mind. Once it was done...no real way to combat it...can argue it till I'm blue in the face...but realize people already have an idea in their mind...at that point just figured the best town play was to force the action because I didn't like the trains on Wombat or JiF.

^^^ garbage by the way, complete agree with Smash

What happened Mr. 100%?

Maybe you should play at DM from here on out. At least I don't have to hear about your new style every other fukking post.

Douche.

This is how I know you are scum. BTW.

You are lucky nobody here pays much attention to the mutual respect we have for each other's ability in this game. If they did, they'd see right through this post in a heart beat.

Bury your case? You mean the one Im voting and supporting? i support the case, your attention whoring ways are bugging me. Jetscode should die for his post. You should be neutered and forced to watch re-runs of the Golden Girls before its too late.

Just stop tubby.

You can be on Jetscode's train and be working to stall it at the same time. Everyone knows this. Everyone.

JC muttered to himself as he closed up shop for the day. He had already had to straighten up the patient's room, and sighed as he realized that the receptionist had left the waiting room a mess as well. Admittedly, she had been upset about Migsi being eaten by the shark. At least that's what he thought - for some reason, there were still rumors going about that it wasn't a shark at all.

The shadow of a person coming to his door was enough to make him worry - no one ever came this late unless it was an emergency. He opened the door, the bell going off abruptly, instantly recognizing the person standing there. Unfortunately, he never had a chance to speak as the gun went off.

JC, TOWN DOC, HAS BEEN EXECUTED.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 2. YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO SEND IN YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS.

Archived