JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

Was referring to SMC and you having 3 votes on JC, but 5 people voting him, then saw Nolder and Crusher add their votes after the count post, then you corrected... but Sharrow voted JC.

JIF's reveal came when JC had I think 1-3 votes, Wombat was closer to 7 and JIF was around 4-5. These are estimates because I've not been able to keep track on my own, and I'm used to higher frequency of counts from mod.

No offense DPR.

It is relevant now because JIF chose to reveal for no good reason. When pressure was going from him to JC, and JIF wasn't even the vote leader - at least based on estimates.

Ok, so I was right, and then later JiF posts a backpeddle-ish post saying that only a few people were jumping off his train. JiF is scum guys.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My breadcrumbs were obvious...also accurate...just run along now sonny.

My apologies. You played your defense exactly like you did in SOA (I think that was the game) thought I was on. So the streak between us ends in epic failure on my part.

Ok, so I was right, and then later JiF posts a backpeddle-ish post saying that only a few people were jumping off his train. JiF is scum guys.

Holy sh*t. You and gaype are made for each other.

Wish we could double lynch the both of you tomorrow.

Yup. Saw you lurking through his whole reveal and then his death.

All I can say is that either our vig made the same mistake I did with reading him, or the SK or scum team used a day kill that they chose not to use on you for some reason... hmm... imagine that.

Whatevs. Basically JIF and I trade turns being the big mouthed down destroying scum MVP townie.

JC muttered to himself as he closed up shop for the day. He had already had to straighten up the patient's room, and sighed as he realized that the receptionist had left the waiting room a mess as well. Admittedly, she had been upset about Migsi being eaten by the shark. At least that's what he thought - for some reason, there were still rumors going about that it wasn't a shark at all.

The shadow of a person coming to his door was enough to make him worry - no one ever came this late unless it was an emergency. He opened the door, the bell going off abruptly, instantly recognizing the person standing there. Unfortunately, he never had a chance to speak as the gun went off.

JC, TOWN DOC, HAS BEEN EXECUTED.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 2. YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO SEND IN YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS.

Can we kill Gaype now?

I warned all of you numerous times.. No?

If Jif is telling truth, gaype will have successfully outed 2 power rules that he insisted was 100% scum

All I can say is that either our vig made the same mistake I did with reading him, or the SK or scum team used a day kill that they chose not to use on you for some reason... hmm... imagine that.

Whatevs. Basically JIF and I trade turns being the big mouthed down destroying scum MVP townie.

Dont group me up with you. I'm ****ing money bro. Batman and sh*t.

You are the scum MVP. You can try and try and try to throw that moniker my way, but it will never work. You are the most destructive player in the history of mafia.

wwwbgay, ape, ep

JIF resurfacing with the opportunistic celebratory dance is something you all can discuss. I'm done casing people. I'll just drift along until I catch a harpoon or get my ass gobbled by a gay shark.

You're an idiot saying 100% on day 1 off "scum tells"...moron. You outed 2 power roles.

Can we kill Gaype now?

If Jif is telling truth, gaype will have successfully outed 2 power rules that he insisted was 100% scum

He did. He's 60% on me and 100% on the doc who just died. Friggin trash that guy. And he tries to group me with him. lmfao

Rodent weaseled out of that too. Chiding the gaype the whole way.

So, who is going to take credit for that? I assume it was a harpoon... Or was it deadline?

ORLY?

The shadow of a person coming to his door was enough to make him worry - no one ever came this late unless it was an emergency. He opened the door, the bell going off abruptly, instantly recognizing the person standing there. Unfortunately, he never had a chance to speak as the gun went off.

It appears there is another type of killer out there.

Harpoons dumbsh*t way to try to fear monger that there are even more ways to get killed

Harpoons dumbsh*t way to try to fear monger that there are even more ways to get killed

I didn't read the scene. However had you not pointed it out someone might have fessed up then you could have been like ORLY to them

MOD CLARIFICATION: The scenes are flavor, but will resemble the announcement, which will reflect the accurate method of death. In games with many killing roles, a mod may choose to provide details as a function of balance. In this case, JC was killed by an Executioner, hence the term "Executed". A harpoon will be present in the scene where anyone is harpooned.

any Vig who shoots an uncountered Doc is a freakin moron Not sure why you would even bring that sh*t up.

Scene clearly says "gusnot"

Can we kill Gaype now?

Here is my proposition. Don't have any waste investigative abilities on me tonight. Let them scum hunt, and lynch me tomorrow.

No scheme. Nothing up my sleeve. I'll even self-vote and won't say a peep after. No defense whatsoever, you have my word. Basically, I want out of the game. I'm pissed about what just happened frankly and need to re-evaluate how I'm spending my time on this. Basically, one big wrong like this erases all the right times, and I've got myself where my energy and input is largely ignored. Might be time for a long break.

Anyway, I'm roleless, I'm town, not scum, not shark, not SK, not 3rd party. I just had a bad D1 and understand the situation it has created, all wifom which will have the town-vs-town once again.

This is the most pro-town thing I can think of at this point. Just don't waste town night actions on me. If scum has a watcher, they'll likely be able to see the cop view me or anything else.

any Vig who shoots an uncountered Doc is a freakin moron Not sure why you would even bring that sh*t up.

2 reasons.

1. I'm not the only horrible player here capable of making bad decisions.

2. Because, while remote, the possibility is real.

You're an idiot saying 100% on day 1 off "scum tells"...moron. You outed 2 power roles.

Wait. Earlier you said you didn't really reveal...

Whats my role?

Now you did?

I'll be content dying tomorrow knowing I was 1/2. When I die, town can re-evaluate all of D1 including your trash reveal, defense, etc. with the context of knowing JC and I were town.

Oh well.

Wait. Earlier you said you didn't really reveal...

Now you did?

I'll be content dying tomorrow knowing I was 1/2. When I die, town can re-evaluate all of D1 including your trash reveal, defense, etc. with the context of knowing JC and I were town.

Oh well.

You an idiot, I havent revealed but I have a power. You still dont know my role, neither does scum. You forced me to do it.

You're awful at this game.

Cool headed = not perpetuate 10+ pages of arguing over every case. I've made 2 cases on D1. JIF and Jetscode. I've stayed in the post-volley with them long enough to confirm my suspicions. Both of them have scumtells tied to how they defend against me. What can I say, that is all I've got to work with since attacking people is how I've always played in the past. That said, where I'm not going that I've always done in the past is redundantly stating my case over and over and over, and layering in speculative narrative to make my cases more convincing. I've stuck strictly to pointing out tells. I'm not re-writing what people did and why.

That's about all I can tell you about the new style I'm trying out here. Less badgering and imagination, more tell-based assumptions.

As for Jetscode, where I'm coming from on him is that when he's been town and I scum. He has very specific tells he looks for from me, the narrative manufacturing of cases from NOTHING, in a nutshell. When he is scum and I town, he doesn't look for it when I do that (for starters) in addition, if I snare him and case him, even a little, he immediately diverts to trying to counter-case me. Which he has done here. His defense to me has been spinning what I'm saying (which should be easier than usual to see since I'm not flooding the thread with imaginative scenarios), contradictory accusations (first he said I'm not playing like new ape which insinuates I'm playing like usual old ape, then he said I need to go back to playing like old ape = opposing accusations, or contradiction), and finally he has done his little grandstanding routine where he challenges the town to pick between him and me. Pretty much fitting how he defended last time I caught him as scum, to the tee.

My apologies for being confusing with the 100%. It is not a role-based statement. What I meant with that is he has hit on 100% of the tells I look for from him, I have very little doubt in my case. That's all.

I would like to give my condolences to whomever tried to read that.

JC muttered to himself as he closed up shop for the day. He had already had to straighten up the patient's room, and sighed as he realized that the receptionist had left the waiting room a mess as well. Admittedly, she had been upset about Migsi being eaten by the shark. At least that's what he thought - for some reason, there were still rumors going about that it wasn't a shark at all.

JC, TOWN DOC, HAS BEEN EXECUTED.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 2. YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO SEND IN YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS.

On second thought that reveal was tight. LOL

You an idiot, I havent revealed but I have a power. You still dont know my role, neither does scum. You forced me to do it.

You're awful at this game.

Assuming the day killer was obviously scum. Why didn't they shoot you after your nervous, unprompted semi-reveal?

Can we kill Gaype now?

Come on dude. He took a GUESS. Its was wrong. More of a mental illness read than a scum tell. Is it ok to just kill the mental ill?

I would like to give my condolences to whomever tried to read that.

Yeah, **** it.

I'm done here. Any respect I had built up for my play in recent months will diminish with this D1 fail. Even if I end up being right about JIF or you. I get nothing out of this anymore, damned if I do, damned if I don't. It's a waste of my time.

Out of respect for DPR I'll finish out things through the next day, I'm asking you guys to lynch me straight up though. So I don't have to quit.

Use the investigative roles productively.

Scene clearly says "gusnot"

Here is my proposition. Don't have any waste investigative abilities on me tonight. Let them scum hunt, and lynch me tomorrow.

No scheme. Nothing up my sleeve. I'll even self-vote and won't say a peep after. No defense whatsoever, you have my word. Basically, I want out of the game. I'm pissed about what just happened frankly and need to re-evaluate how I'm spending my time on this. Basically, one big wrong like this erases all the right times, and I've got myself where my energy and input is largely ignored. Might be time for a long break.

Anyway, I'm roleless, I'm town, not scum, not shark, not SK, not 3rd party. I just had a bad D1 and understand the situation it has created, all wifom which will have the town-vs-town once again.

This is the most pro-town thing I can think of at this point. Just don't waste town night actions on me. If scum has a watcher, they'll likely be able to see the cop view me or anything else.

Oh dude stop. Your shtick is awesome. If you need a break to concentrate on your marriage then do what you got to.

Archived